New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Fifi - How did you find the consultant? Fingers crossed you have some answers soon hun!!! Actually they found my blood is reactive to clotting.

Dandy - Have a fab weekend hun!

Well as for me I went and had bloods taken yesterday and just got them back :wacko: they came back 171 mIU/ml 3x more than what they should be for 3 weeks 2 days. The Doctor said its too early for a scan but ill have some more blood tests next week but AF is due tomorrow as well :p The Doctor was kidding around and said "Are you ready for twins?" I'm not in the happiest of moods "if" I'm pregnant I just want it to stick. :cry:

Is it strange I'm not holding much hope even with 3x more hCG levels?

Your numbers are really good I say it's a sticky one also.. :hugs:

Rach I think that is a natural reaction with someone who has had a miscarriage before. Hugs mama I'm sure everything witll be fine!

AFM: I got my laptop today after I had to pick it up myself!

woohoo for a new laptop..I got one yesterday to.. :thumbup:

So this morning for the first time I totally forgot to temp! I was really tired, when my alarm went off I shut it off and went back to sleep. DD woke me an hour later and I went to help her before realizing it, so it was too late. And I predict ov either tomorrow or Monday. Should I just leave today blank and not worry about it? I am using OPKs, so I'm guessing I'll get a + either today or tomorrow. I guess in the grand scheme of things I shouldn't worry too much, as I know I'm BDing at the right times.

My chart is a mess this month anyways-I've already discarded 2 abnormally high pre-o temps, and now it is hot and humid and my A/C is broken, which I'm sure is affecting things...

Firedancer - I would leave it and see what tomorrow's temp does. You can always put in a fake temp for today once you've seen the next day or so's pattern :)

Fifi - How did you find the consultant? Fingers crossed you have some answers soon hun!!! Actually they found my blood is reactive to clotting.

Well as for me I went and had bloods taken yesterday and just got them back :wacko: they came back 171 mIU/ml 3x more than what they should be for 3 weeks 2 days. The Doctor said its too early for a scan but ill have some more blood tests next week but AF is due tomorrow as well :p The Doctor was kidding around and said "Are you ready for twins?" I'm not in the happiest of moods "if" I'm pregnant I just want it to stick. :cry:

Wow I think that is awesome...:) I hope I have twins..(runs in my family and with clomid I will probably often I find I am hurting on both ovaries) I think AF is staying away and this beanie or these beanies:haha: sound sticky lol

Thats awesome Moochacha! I hope that you can just be really confident that you have a sticky bean:winkwink:. Your numbers are great.

I went thursday for bloods and my HCG level was 80, and then I went again today and my HCG level is 188.71. It more than doubled but your numbers sound really good.:happydance:

How are you feeling mrskcbrown? So pleased for you after a long wait for that BFP :)

How are you feeling mrskcbrown? So pleased for you after a long wait for that BFP :)

I feel fine. Mainly cramps in lower tummy nothing drastic though. I forget Im prego except for some twinges here and there. Im sure MS will hit me in the upcoming weeks.:haha:

Im glad your DR appt went well.:hugs:

Thats awesome Moochacha! I hope that you can just be really confident that you have a sticky bean:winkwink:. Your numbers are great.

I went thursday for bloods and my HCG level was 80, and then I went again today and my HCG level is 188.71. It more than doubled but your numbers sound really good.:happydance:

Wow that's awesome!!! It's a sticky bean :happydance:

Rawr so I took another hpt and the stupid line disappeared again, but the line was soooo strong and I was watching it moving towards the control hahaha then the control line sucked it up :( At least it WAS there and nice and strong.

i like digitals purely because they don't disappear :) moochacha i am sure it's a sticky bean. especially with those levels

i like digitals purely because they don't disappear :) moochacha i am sure it's a sticky bean. especially with those levels

Yes they do. Leave 'em sitting long enough and they disappear too.

well ok, that's only because the battery is only good for 48h but you know what i mean lol

You're not the only one, I have just ordered 20 10miu ICs to sate my desire to POAS. Hoping by ordering so many we'll get a sticky bean this month so I won't need the new ones :lol: But if we don't I've worked out that my fertile window next cycle will be when we are in Prague and then at a wedding elsewhere in the Czech republic! Hopefully our hotel room isn't too close to any of our friends cause we are all staying in the same hotel, eek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->