New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

ah it's going to have to be tactile quiet bd'ing then ;)

My chart is ridiculous this cycle! May be partly due to being after a chemical, and more likely due to the hot weather and the fact that our air is broken, plus I'm battling a cold. I put back the 2 unusually high temps I discarded earlier, plus I forgot to temp yesterday. Look at how erratic it is!
Then my OPKs have been the exact same darkness for 5 days now. Not positive, but close-I actually thought I was going to ov earlier than usual when I saw the first one, but now each day they stay the same, and I am even doing them 2xs a day now.
I better ov soon, I think I am wearing DH out LOL Last night he was exhausted from work and suggested we go to sleep and wait until the a.m. I rejected that offer hehe

You're not the only one, I have just ordered 20 10miu ICs to sate my desire to POAS. Hoping by ordering so many we'll get a sticky bean this month so I won't need the new ones :lol: But if we don't I've worked out that my fertile window next cycle will be when we are in Prague and then at a wedding elsewhere in the Czech republic! Hopefully our hotel room isn't too close to any of our friends cause we are all staying in the same hotel, eek.

:happydance: Happy testing!!! Sounds like you're going to have a fab time and I think hotel rooms have thicker walls than normal :blush:

I'm clearly in a very generous mood today! :haha: Just purchased 2 1 day tickets for OH and his mate so they can see Guns n Roses live! They are massive fans and it's pretty much a once in a lifetime opportunity to see them as they don't really tour much and certainly very rarely in the UK.

£175.00 on the credit card!!! Ouch! But, in fairness to OH, he has been very sympathetic since my GP appointment and has tried to keep my spirits up bless him. Of course his mate will be paying me back for his ticket.... there's generous and then there's silly! :rofl:

Yey moochacha - liking the ticker :)

Firedancer - I think you may see your temp rise in the next day or two. Fingers crossed. Poor of DH :haha:

I am thinking you're right Foxy. I normally ov on cd17 or 18, so hopefully tomorrow?

I thinking maybe today or tomorrow firedancer!!!

Awww your OH is sooo nice and lucky to have such a wonderful partner like you heheh I bet he's happy as!!!

I plan on redeeming the tons of brownie points I have earned by moaning about TTC and buying TTC goodies :haha:

I think it's totally understandable moochacha - I think you've got a sticky one (or two) there :)

have a lovely time pickle - I'm sure the weather will stay nice.

never - be gentle with him ;)

impatient - thanks hun, hopefully it's just taking it's time to get it right!

sweetmama - glad you've got your laptop back :)

I don't know if any of you ladies are interested in the world cup, but come on England :haha: sorry lovely American friends, but England are gonna beat you tonight ;)

was not gentle.. :haha:

Hahah never!!!!!! ooh lala :blush:

Scary I just "Announced" my bfp hehehe.

temp didn't go down as much the day before AF as usual (just went down a tiny bit.) could it be because i was cuddled with DH and i'm usually not?

I mean announced on bnb not to my family hahah I don't want to freak them out just yet :p

temp didn't go down as much the day before AF as usual (just went down a tiny bit.) could it be because i was cuddled with DH and i'm usually not?

maybe hehe!! I make DH stay in bed with me because I'm convinced he's body heat helps my temps to stay high lol

haha moo that is so cute. i couldn't get enough of cuddling this morning! but then DH had to go to formation and i just laid there until he busted in. get ready we have to go like NOW. gotta love the army.

I know I've said it before but congrats again Moochacha - it's so exciting and your levels sound great so I feel v hopeful for you!

Oh hehe Never - bet DH doesn't know what hit him lol x

Foxy - you're so generous - your OH is v lucky to have you!

Firedancer - hope ov happens soon and your temps settle down xxx

Well I've had a crazy week, and another one to follow but just impatient for AF to come so we can start the next cycle and start TTC again! In the meantime I'm making the most of NOT TTC and having the odd drinky and extra cups of tea lol! Look at my chart though! I overlaid last month's chart and my temps are SOOO similar!

he can hold his own pickle :blush: i swear he spends the months we're not together planning :sex: it's quite cute. :haha:

Rebecca, I hope you stay away from the hpt:) Woo hoo for the announcement. I am so excited for you

Fiona, I hope that you have a good time, but catch your bfp this cycle:)

Pickle, enjoy yourself! I had a beer myself. Why not, right?

Oh your charts do look the same pickle!!!

I know! Creepy! I thought my body was so completely out of whack and then all of a sudden in 2 months it's all ok!

Oh my poor DH though - I had tonsilitis for 5 days, then headaches and migraines for 10 days, then the clinic visit so I have not wanted to BD, AT ALL! Lol. He's so excited now I feel ok again - just wish I was in the mood! Time to push on through and make an effort. I know it's always worth it :blush: but sometimes easier to :coffee: hehe

Yay for a little drinky Shannon! Hope you enjoyed xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->