New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh and I love your pic Shannon - you both look so happy and your DH has the cutest smile!

whoa the overlay is practically identical pickle :shock: creeeeepyyyy. hehe.

Yeah! I don't think it'll stay the same from now though as last month I had tonsilitis so think it made my temps a bit more random....We'll see!

hope you feel better! i'm just ready to start dang AF tomorrow so that i'm on my new cycle. :happydance:

I'm ok now thanks. Yay - bring on AF and that BFP cycle Never! xx

I thinking maybe today or tomorrow firedancer!!!

Awww your OH is sooo nice and lucky to have such a wonderful partner like you heheh I bet he's happy as!!!

Hehe he told me after all this he can never be denied again :haha:

Congrats Moochacha!!! Maybe I'll be right behind ya...yeah right! Lol. I think my temps are looking pretty good to confirm OV. I hope AF shows soon for you ladies that are waiting for her:)

Hope all you charting girls are well. Just thought i would pop on and say hi. Not been on B&B much but trying to keep upto date with everyone.

Congrats Moochacha, I am so pleased for you. I have my FX that its a sticky hun :hugs::happydance::happydance::hugs::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Moochacha!!! Maybe I'll be right behind ya...yeah right! Lol. I think my temps are looking pretty good to confirm OV. I hope AF shows soon for you ladies that are waiting for her:)

wooohoooo I hope so :happydance:

Hope all you charting girls are well. Just thought i would pop on and say hi. Not been on B&B much but trying to keep upto date with everyone.

Congrats Moochacha, I am so pleased for you. I have my FX that its a sticky hun :hugs::happydance::happydance::hugs::happydance::happydance:

Thank you Tinks :happydance::happydance::happydance: we're over the moon!!!

Check this out and see what you think, combined with my chart...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/349823-finally-unquestionable-line-look.html

I think you should bd fast. You should ov soon.

AFM if you all want please pm me. I wont be on bnb much...

Cornbread - I know with many OPK's the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line to indicate a positive. I get at least a faint line nearly always as we all have some level of the hormone in our bodies that the OPK measures. Keep doing the tests and hopefully you'll get a positive soon. And check the instructions - I may be wrong and the brand you're usung may tell you something different. Hope you ov soon! xxxxxxx

So excited my temp went up again this morning!! It very rarely goes that high!
Pickle...when are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->