New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

sweetmama - I feel the need to hop on a plane, slap your DF and come home :haha: Seriously though, you don't deserve to have to put up with all his shit. :hugs:

Never - sounds like you have a busy week in all departments :haha: 1st time we used conceive +, we used a little to much and I nearly flew off! :rofl:

Nicole - yey for +ve OPK and temp rise. Hoping to see another rise today :)

Dandy - the soy may be an option for you to look into a little more. Never gave a brilliant summary of it.

:hi: everyone I've missed :)

sweetmama - I feel the need to hop on a plane, slap your DF and come home :haha: Seriously though, you don't deserve to have to put up with all his shit. :hugs:

Never - sounds like you have a busy week in all departments :haha: 1st time we used conceive +, we used a little to much and I nearly flew off! :rofl:

Nicole - yey for +ve OPK and temp rise. Hoping to see another rise today :)

Dandy - the soy may be an option for you to look into a little more. Never gave a brilliant summary of it.

:hi: everyone I've missed :)

Ditto!! Hope you're all ok xx

Hey pickle - I'm not too bad ty. Just trying to drag myself out of bed! I really should get up! Got to get changed, throw on some clothes and slap, walk and feed the dogs and drive the 25 mins to work by 9am! 65mins and counting :haha:

How are you?

Urgh, I'm not having an easy time temping this month. I KEEP waking up 90 mins before I'd normally temp, then again when I usually temp, then again when I get up. My temp is pretty much the same the first 2 times I wake, but that's no help as the first time is too early and the second is only after another 90 mins of crappy sleep. I don't feel adjusting it every day from the first time I wake is going to be very accurate. I'm just hoping for a noticeable temp rise tomorrow as that would tie in with my positive OPK yesterday...

Ooh Foxy looks like ov happened for you! Let's hope it's just bloody obvious this month with no weird temps!

ps. don't reply and make yourself late - will catch up with you later! xx

Hey Never! Now off to work too but will be back later. Have a good day/evening! xx

evening girls :wave:

thanx never maybe the soy would help :shrug: what do you think would be best for me maybe the later? or the middle 3-7 or whatever it was. what is the soy does it mean i have to drink more soy milk? or is there a tablet? and where do you get it from

dandy - i got mine from amazon.com. it's called soy isoflavones. i took CD3-7 because it's the middle one, and the most popular. recommended starting dosage is 80mg per day, but i've seen a little of everything. i took 120mg.

They say you should take double a normal clomid dose - so between 100mgs and 200mgs. I've done 120mgs and 200mgs, but I have 'normal' cyclesm, so it made no difference to my cycles.

same here foxy - i did 120mg so all it did was making my ovulation signs stronger. lots of twinges and pulls and such. not sure it got me my :bfp: just yet :)

Hey girls, I'm definitely up the duff! Went for an emergency scan yesterday, I've been in total shock lol sorry for being MIA! We saw two embryo's, two sacs, two heart beats. But it's early days because I've been spotting for almost a week now. We've finally found out why I keep MC and I can't believe we've missed it all this time I'm Rh negative I always thought I was positive but Cody my son is positive so when I gave birth to him my body sent out antibodies to fight the invading blood but now my body has put an immune to it. My husband is B Positive which means most likely all the babies I've been pregnant with have been Rh positive and my body is killing and rejecting the babies. :( *cry*

There is little they can do for this pregnant but monitor me, take lots of test we still need to get the babies blood groups but if they come back Rh positive then I can take some medication and basically hope for the best. If I MC this pregnancy they can give me treatment to prevent my body reacting this way. It's a bit of hit and miss my body will accept a fetus that's Rh negative which I have something like a 15% chance of producing with each pregnancy.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAR I could scam. Anyway.... I don't know if I should be happy, sad or what it all seems up in the air. They said I should have had a injection after I gave birth to Cody like 9 years ago...

Hope you're all doing well sorry for the rant xox

Don't get me wrong I'm totally happy we're pregnant with Clomid twins :happydance: I'm just really scared that they wont stick or my body will forever try to reject our pregnancies. I mean what are the statistics? :cry: Each month we have a 30% chance to get pregnant then when we do we only have a small percentage to create a life with a blood type my body will accept. :(

Ahhhh Rebecca, twins!!!!!!! It must have been nice to hear the swish-swish-swish of the heartbeats :)

Don't go worrying yourself crazy with stastics, please! They are just numbers, afterall. At least the doctors now know what the problem is and will do everything in their power to help you and your peas :)

Now go put your feet up! :hugs:

Ahhhh Rebecca, twins!!!!!!! It must have been nice to hear the swish-swish-swish of the heartbeats :)

Don't go worrying yourself crazy with stastics, please! They are just numbers, afterall. At least the doctors now know what the problem is and will do everything in their power to help you and your peas :)

Now go put your feet up! :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs: I really need to hear that we are after all over the moon :cloud9: The best thing I can do is keep my PMA up and let the Doctors do their job!!

moo - wow twins! that is AMAZING! :shock: i'm with lisa on this one honey.. it's so good to finally know what has been to problem this whole time, and you just never know if these little ones have the right blood and are going to stick around. you'll kill yourself wondering so just relax babes. sending you lots of STICKY :dust:!

Hehe thanks ladies! Now I know why I'm starting to show already hahaha I thought I was just getting lazy and fat! Not that I was skinny miny before but my size 10AU jeans just don't fit anymore. What the hell though I can't wait to get a twin sized bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->