New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Congrats on twins moochacha - I echo what the other ladies have said. Ignore the stats and concentrate on you :)

Congrats on the twins, holy cow!!!

Hey cornbread. How are you? I thought you had your crosshairs?:shrug: Ive been chart stalking.:hugs:

I did. Then they started going back and forth between solid CH on CD 15 and CD 20. Then they went away altogether. :cry: I missed a couple of temps last week and I think that might be when I ov'd because when I put temps in that were consistent with the rest of my temps that week, and put in a temp close to what I think I was on the temp I missed early on, it goes back and forth between CH on CD 26 and CD 28. Now I'm on CD 34, no AF, no CH... GRRR! I also adjusted all my temps so that changed teh chart and at least now it's a lot less erratic and wild. After we get paid I'll probably test if I haven't gotten AF yet but I suspect this is all attributed to coming off the patch.

Does it count as my temp staying up (indicating I'm post-ov) if it only dropped to 97.9 and hasn't dropped any further yet?

My CH are back!!! I went back through and put in my CF consistency from last week (I kept notes but didn't put it in here) and it's back to CH at CD 26. I didn't realize not entering CF could affect it.

:hi: Nicole :hugs: - I'm thinking Ov before CD20 again for you :)

Cornbread - yep, I think you should get your CHs back if your temps stay up :)

Never - :yipee: go catch that eggy girl

Not much to report here - temp rise this morning. Hoping it's due to ov rather than the warm weather :) Giving OH the night off tonight - I promised him, so I can't go back on that when it comes to bed time :dohh: will probably bd every couple of days throughout the next week just in case.

I think so to got my pos all day yesterday cd 18 and temp jump today so hopefully..

Yay Nicole looks like ov! How are you? xx

Hey girls, I'm definitely up the duff! Went for an emergency scan yesterday, I've been in total shock lol sorry for being MIA! We saw two embryo's, two sacs, two heart beats. But it's early days because I've been spotting for almost a week now. We've finally found out why I keep MC and I can't believe we've missed it all this time I'm Rh negative I always thought I was positive but Cody my son is positive so when I gave birth to him my body sent out antibodies to fight the invading blood but now my body has put an immune to it. My husband is B Positive which means most likely all the babies I've been pregnant with have been Rh positive and my body is killing and rejecting the babies. :( *cry*

There is little they can do for this pregnant but monitor me, take lots of test we still need to get the babies blood groups but if they come back Rh positive then I can take some medication and basically hope for the best. If I MC this pregnancy they can give me treatment to prevent my body reacting this way. It's a bit of hit and miss my body will accept a fetus that's Rh negative which I have something like a 15% chance of producing with each pregnancy.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAR I could scam. Anyway.... I don't know if I should be happy, sad or what it all seems up in the air. They said I should have had a injection after I gave birth to Cody like 9 years ago...

Hope you're all doing well sorry for the rant xox

OH...MY...GOODNESS!!!!!!! That's amazing news Moochacha! Am so happy and excited for you! But you must be feeling so many things. Am glad they've been able to throw some light on things and give you some answers but that doesn't help right NOW does it?! Praying everything will be ok, thinking of you and sending a huge hug! xx

Woo hoo Cornbread :) Chart looks good hun and yes, your temps are still up. It's dips that drop below the coverline towards the end of your cycle which are usually an indication AF could be on her way :)

They're some lovely temps you've got there Firedancer! xx

Cornbread - glad you've got CH again. No it's ok that your temp dropped a bit. It's still in the higher range xx

Foxy - did you make it to work on time?! xx

So how long of temps staying up should I see before I test?

AF can show from 10 to 17 days after ov Cornbread. It's usually roughly the same each month so if you knew it was 14 days for you, then it's likely to be around then each time. So although you can buy sensitive tests to use before AF due it's best to wait until the day AF's due. Your temp overall should stay in the higher range after ov until AF shows although you may get the odd dip here and there. If you're pregnant it should stay in the higher range but if AF arrives it usually drops just before or after. Hope that helps. Sorry for the long reply! xx

:haha: yes pickle I did - and with 8 mins to spare!! :rofl:

Bath time, Big Brother time, bed time for me :)

Catch up with you ladies later on xx

Thanks Pickle. :) When I got pregnant with Muffin I've figured out that I OV'd somewhere around CD 14 but I didn't realize I was late and test until CD 33 so I have no idea if it would have shown up sooner or not. I will just plan on waiting until CD 13 I guess. Actually, I'll probably test on the 30th just b/c I'm a POAS addict and there's been so much confusion on my OV date. :lol

:haha: yes pickle I did - and with 8 mins to spare!! :rofl:

Bath time, Big Brother time, bed time for me :)

Catch up with you ladies later on xx

Well done! I was all cocky that I had loads of time to spare, but just coz it had rained everyone in Britain had driven to work instead and I got stuck in traffic...

Have a nice evening. I'll be watching Big Bro too! xx

Thanks Pickle. :) When I got pregnant with Muffin I've figured out that I OV'd somewhere around CD 14 but I didn't realize I was late and test until CD 33 so I have no idea if it would have shown up sooner or not. I will just plan on waiting until CD 13 I guess. Actually, I'll probably test on the 30th just b/c I'm a POAS addict and there's been so much confusion on my OV date. :lol

Lol I know what you mean! I always start testing too early! Yeah hang on til 13 DPO if you can - it could well show up by then. Ooh hope this is it for you! xx

ooooh cornbread definately gonna start stalking your chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->