New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

tThanks. :) I think next time I have a baby I'll go with a non-hormonal method of BC and hopefully avoid this wonk.

I completely agree. It took me 18 months from coming off the contraceptive injection for AF and then finally ov to return, and even then it's been a bit erratic. Condoms have to be the way to go hehe xx

I completely agree. It took me 18 months from coming off the contraceptive injection for AF and then finally ov to return, and even then it's been a bit erratic. Condoms have to be the way to go hehe xx

The problem with condoms is that it really does affect how sex feels for me. I think next time I'll look into a diaphragm or something. NOT an IUD though.

:haha: yes pickle I did - and with 8 mins to spare!! :rofl:

Bath time, Big Brother time, bed time for me :)

Catch up with you ladies later on xx

Ooh, is it Big Brother season across the pond? I am jealous-that is my favorite show! Our U.S. season starts in a week or two...

Yeah! We're on Day 20 here! It's quite good this year! x

yeah...i dont like condoms either...luckily we dont have to use them ;) but after this one if i get pg first :sex: then i dont mind but after that straight for the chop my OH will go..unless he wants more :)

...i dont watch big brother, i dont like the pple that go in the house they are all tramps...IMO

Yeah some years I've really not liked Big Brother. It's good this year though. They've got some people in who are the complete opposite of their stereotype and I really like that...

My CH are back!!! I went back through and put in my CF consistency from last week (I kept notes but didn't put it in here) and it's back to CH at CD 26. I didn't realize not entering CF could affect it.

Thats awesome cornbread. Your chart looks good too!:thumbup:

Rebecca, I don't know why they wouldn't have given you the shot now, my friend is RH negative and they have always given her the shot when she finds out, when she is 16 weeks and when she gives birth. It's odd that they wouldn't do that there.

Foxy - I feel the very same way as you on the OH front. Oh well, I'm just gonna take it one day at a time, my good friend admitted he has an interest in me so we'll see what happens in the future, I am not gonna rush anything.

Rebecca, I don't know why they wouldn't have given you the shot now, my friend is RH negative and they have always given her the shot when she finds out, when she is 16 weeks and when she gives birth. It's odd that they wouldn't do that there.

Foxy - I feel the very same way as you on the OH front. Oh well, I'm just gonna take it one day at a time, my good friend admitted he has an interest in me so we'll see what happens in the future, I am not gonna rush anything.

Hey they ended up giving me the injection but they're not sure if my body has an immune to it now? and of course if it's to late for this pregnancy since I've already started bleeding and showing signs of MC. Got another scan today though everything is still ok. Thanks to God! yay

Thanks ladies for the support!

I just noticed my typo's from last night hahaha sorry about that I was typing from my phone :p

Rebecca some pregnancies just get bleeding that is unexplainable, if it looks good then have faith.

I'm mooching here & would like to join as I still have a hell of a lot to learn about charting....

Any advice is appreciated ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"