New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

haha thank you moo! you rock! :hugs: sprinkle some of your DOUBLE baby :dust: on me hehe.

hi jam! nice to see you here hun! :)

Rebecca some pregnancies just get bleeding that is unexplainable, if it looks good then have faith.

Yup. I had some bleeding early on, about 6 1/2 or 7 weeks along, hadn't even had an ultrasound and they wouldn't do one until I was 8 weeks. Freaked me out but it turned out okay. I'll keep you in my prayers that your bleeding is just that... just bleeding.

My CH are back!!! I went back through and put in my CF consistency from last week (I kept notes but didn't put it in here) and it's back to CH at CD 26. I didn't realize not entering CF could affect it.

Thats awesome cornbread. Your chart looks good too!:thumbup:

best of luck moo :hugs: :hugs:

cornbread :yipee: for CH!

AFM: O should be today, :happydance:

best of luck moo :hugs: :hugs:

cornbread :yipee: for CH!

AFM: O should be today, :happydance:

Wooohooo I've got everything crossed for you!!! Go team catch that eggy lol! Omg I'm such a dag lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks ladies. :) I'm hopeful b/c my temp climbed again this morning, is that a good sogn or pretty typical for post OV?I guess I'd better head over to 2WW and discuss my symptom spotting. I keep hoping that my sore boobs, moodiness, and temp jump are good signs. :haha:

Hi sweetmama - hope you're ok too xx

Trying to keep up! Hope everyone in their 2WW gets a huge lovely BFP! And bring on ov for the rest of us! Think it may be today for me...Hope so - there's only so much more BDing my little body can take hahahahaha!

Moochacha - hope you're doing ok.

Will be back later xxxx

:hi: pickle - I agree, I think ov should be today for you, going by your previous chart patterns :)

Not sure if I've posted this on here yet (sorry if I have :haha:)
Looks like I have my FS appointment date ladies. Not received anything in the post yet (probably tomorrow), but noticed on the computer system (I work in the NHS) that I have an open referral and an appointment for 11/08/10. 6 weeks today :yipee:

:hi: pickle - I agree, I think ov should be today for you, going by your previous chart patterns :)

Not sure if I've posted this on here yet (sorry if I have :haha:)
Looks like I have my FS appointment date ladies. Not received anything in the post yet (probably tomorrow), but noticed on the computer system (I work in the NHS) that I have an open referral and an appointment for 11/08/10. 6 weeks today :yipee:

:thumbup::winkwink:

Hopefully you wont need it cuz you'll be pg already..:kiss:

There seems to be lots of congratulations in order!!

Moochacha... twins?!!! That's amazing news!!! I'm so happy for you. Is everything else ok? I noticed you had to go for an emergency scan?

xx

Evening Ladies :wave:

Moochacha - congratulations, I have got my fx that everything is ok. :hugs:

Yey foxy on the appointment. :happydance:

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww

afm - we have a docs appointment for DH SA next Tuesday, I am hoping that everything will be OK at his end, I don't know why but I'm thinking that there is more they can do for a women than they can for a man, I guess that because i have been googling (yes i know bad move) other avenues to explore if it is something to do with me.

Sorry I have rambled on there I hope someone understood that :shrug:

I know exactly what you mean JB3. I guess there is quite a good chance of basic treatments improving sperm. Also, I guess there is so much more that can go wrong with our bodies than with our OHs.

Good luck for next tuesday :)

I am terrible for googling - I've self diagnosed just about every possible illness! :rofl:

well my temps are low...maybe im Oving or about toooooo.... [-o<

definately gonna see if i can get some soy for this next cycle for CD3-7 :)

:cold:

That's great news on the appt Foxy!

And yes I have been known to Google the odd thing or other....:dohh:

Hope all's ok with the SA JB3 xx

Think we're gonna BD tonight too just in case I didn't ov today. Don't know how much more i can take! :blush:

:haha: you and me both Nicole ;)

haha we may just got our bfps together this cycle :thumbup:

I hope so :happydance: :dust:

As for me I guess you girls want me to leave now :( I'm just in limbo, here and there. It kinda dawned on me yesterday that probably shouldn't be posting in here. It's just this is one of the only threads I'm active on (sad I know). I should make a journal but I don't want to jinx's myself :p I'm trying to be less active in the TTC groups but I'm sorry if my situation is making anyone feel bad it really isn't my intention. I just don't feel 100% sure that this is going to go in our favor so that's the only reason why I've been lurking in this neck of the woods and less in the pregnancy section.

There seems to be lots of congratulations in order!!

Moochacha... twins?!!! That's amazing news!!! I'm so happy for you. Is everything else ok? I noticed you had to go for an emergency scan?

xx

Thank you :happydance::hugs: I had a scan on Monday and yesterday because of bleeding, clots and major cramps. Everything seems really good and on track they actually estimated that I ovulated around CD 11 bringing my EDD around the 17th of Feb. I have to go back for another scan on Monday and we'll take it from there! Until then I'm on bed rest, it's wonderful having hubby as my personal slave :haha: he's cleaning the bathroom at this second. :happydance:

We're totally over the moon :cloud9: but I just started getting all the early pregnancy symptoms and I can feel a surge of emotions like I'm about to cry any second :blush: soooo not like me.

whoa moo that is way before we had thought on ovacue! remember? good thing you were :sex:ing then! got a temp rise today so pretty confident that O happened yesterday, but even if it was earlier or later or anything DH and i have it covered :thumbup: i felt a little low about this cycle yesterday, but trying to keep my PMA up ladies. just scared it might not happened and november is so far away! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->