New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Awe Never I'm praying it does happen for you this cycle!

Moochacha, you can stay if you want, we like having you here!

Never, that looks promising. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

yeah mooch stay if you wanna stay, your not making me feel bad :hugs:

glad to hear you OH is looking after you

Hello you lovely ladies!

Good Luck with all the scans ladies, all sounding good from here.

Finally got my CH for CD:11 too, so I'm 3DPO and in my real official 2ww....Haha, let the SS begin!

I've got some reading to do on this page and some serious cycle learning to be getting on with.

Have a great day.x

:haha: you and me both Nicole ;)

haha we may just got our bfps together this cycle :thumbup:

I hope so :happydance: :dust:

As for me I guess you girls want me to leave now :( I'm just in limbo, here and there. It kinda dawned on me yesterday that probably shouldn't be posting in here. It's just this is one of the only threads I'm active on (sad I know). I should make a journal but I don't want to jinx's myself :p I'm trying to be less active in the TTC groups but I'm sorry if my situation is making anyone feel bad it really isn't my intention. I just don't feel 100% sure that this is going to go in our favor so that's the only reason why I've been lurking in this neck of the woods and less in the pregnancy section.

Aww Moochacha, don't leave! This is a 'buddy group' now anyway and it's not like all we ever do is talk about charting lol. You've been here a while and made some friends and shared your journey. It's not like you turned up here pregnant, introduced yourself and talked about pregnancy the whole time! You've been such a support to loads of ladies and it's great you're still around here. I can't answer for anyone else but it hasn't upset me at all. I'm thinking of you, lovely lady xxxxxxx

whoa moo that is way before we had thought on ovacue! remember? good thing you were :sex:ing then! got a temp rise today so pretty confident that O happened yesterday, but even if it was earlier or later or anything DH and i have it covered :thumbup: i felt a little low about this cycle yesterday, but trying to keep my PMA up ladies. just scared it might not happened and november is so far away! :hugs:

Woo-hoo Never - I'm right there with you! Think I ov'd yesterday! 2WW here we come. Sending you lots of PMA xxxxxxxxx

Lots of ladies in the 2ww! Bring on a whole load of BFPs in 10 days or so time!! ;)

Has anyone heard from fifi recently? I haven't seen her post for a while - hoping all is ok with her :flower:

hi ladies

im just wondering what effects the hot weather has been having on ur temps..are any of u having higher temps than normal? thanks xx

Hi! How are you? No can't say the hot weather has affected my temps. Do it think it has for you? xx

im ok thanks pickle how are u doing?

i think it has made a difference to my lp temps they seem higher than my normal lp temps ive been so hot threw the night and wake up sweaty and wet ! dont want to get hopes us as last month i had a few high temps due to hot weather we had! had bloods dne on 7dpo so hope to get results soon .

Hi, the hot weather here hasn't effected my temps yet and we're pushin 30+ today.

Yeah I'm good thanks. Well hope the bloods come back ok. I hate being hot at night so I finally gave in and dug out the electric fan. I hate that too but it's better than being awake all night! Really hope this is your month xx

aww thanks pickle. we have a fan too but still seems to hot!

umm thanks for that jam on toast ..... hope its a gd sign then if temps are higher than normal! will see soon i guess

thanks again x

i quitely stalk this thread hope to hear of some more :bfp:'s soon

:dust:

My temps are not effected by the weather. Although we do sleep with our windows open all year round and have had the electric fan on every night for the last couple of months! Our house if always warm! :dohh:

:hi: Shell :)

hi foxy hun xxx

im liking the au natural for this cycle for u .. be lovely if u get ur :bfp: before ur fertility clinic appt .. has it made u feel beter like less stressed with the au natural to ur cycle or just the same?

:dust:

my temps seem higher to me but they following the same sorta pattern no big dips or out so i dunno ! we have window open and a fan on and still its bloody hot i wake up all damp yackkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->