New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Me too. Nothing like feeling crazy. Think my dh is sick of me saying I think I am preggo lol

Off for a while to go get my morning tea and shop.

I reckon you should leave it for a few days and test again. Im not convinced youre not preggers either hun and like the girls say, you could just be really early.

With my first pregnancy, which unfortunately didnt last, I got 2 negatives from my docs :hugs:

Even blood tests?Of course I should say my friend got all negatives too even her blood tests...

No good point, mine were just the actual tests. Duh :dohh:

Wow :witch: got me, woke up just now with painful cramps, bright red blood and clots... AF hardly ever comes like this its normally a build up of some sort. Does this mean I get to have a glass of wine now? :cry:

Alas I'm now thinking of what I can try differently this month. :flower:

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs: Defo have a glass of wine.

I don't think my pregnancy will work out. I took my temperature and there has been a slight drop. did it again 2 hours later which doesn;t count anyway but it was really high. can the early morning cold affect your BTT?

Anyway, on top of that I did another HPT and it's not darker than yesterday so am guessing it's going to be a chemical :cry:

No worrying allowed Missy! Dont take your temp more than the am... Heck dont take it for few days so you stop worrying. I never worried once with my son. I just always thought happy thoughts:)

I think I may stop taking my temperature altogether, it's justsomething else fo rme to panic over!

Minime congratulations on your BFP! I was out yesterday so have been dying to find out what happened! I had a big temp drop when I stayed at my sisters at Christmas as the room was so much colder than I was use to so yes the cold will effect your temp. FX your little bean sticks!

moochacha - I am gutted about your AF. Your temps were looking so good and I can see they are still high today. Very strange. x

Woohoo thanks,am hoping it sticks with every ounce of my being!

I took my temp again two hours later and it was 37.0!! The highest ever. Doesnt count though as a different time I don't think lol

FF added that my AF is due in 3 days - is that strange? Firstly because I have had two BFPs and secondly my AF was due 4 days ago!!

That is strange. Wonder why? Symptom wise I still get the occasional bit of mild heartburn but it's more that I'm always thirsty and my bbs are sore. Maybe I get a bit of occasional nausea but that's about it. How about you?

Heartburn today a bit and twinges in tummy. I am thirsty a lot too. To be honest If I wasn't looking for symptoms I probably wouldn't know I was pregnant just yet!

Shannon, :yipee: I'm so glad that you ovulated!! That's a great sign that your cycles are getting back to normal. I have my fx'd for you this 2ww, hopefully you can end this whole nightmare with a BFP! Good luck, hun!

Nice ticker minime!!

And I think not temping is a good idea if it will help you unwind a little. Keep popping in here though!

Thanks Mystic. I hope so too. It would be a blessing. Funny though if it happens.. lol FF said my dd is 9/27 a week later than my sons ddwho was born Oct 3!:haha: My stepdaughter is Oct 12. She will be the nice age of 13:wacko:

Yes, Mini- I would say my hubby has wore me out today lol. Its funny cause I told him there was a possibilty I would be ovulating cause of my twinges and the EW, but I said that would be weird too. But lol. I guess I was right after all. Yes have your hubby hide your thermometer! Tell him not to give it back :)

I am just on:cloud9: cause I finally O'ed. Now I am ready for a BFP or AF:happydance:

Frustratingly, OH needs time between BD sessions - otherwise i'd have him at him 3 times a day everyday in the run up to ov! lol

So, he's at work and I'm waiting patiently at home for an 'evening workout'!! I have promised him he can have time off after I see a clear temp rise!

He said to me that before TTC he could never have imagined himself being the one saying 'not tonight babe, I've got a headache' lol

Grrr so frustrating :haha:

hehehe - my hubby is just the same. he is so pleased to see my temp rising on the chart, as he knows this means he will be able to have a rest soon. he is being a real trooper and agreed toone last go tonight, just in case. lol.

mimime - big congratulations, now try to relax and enjoy the journey. i do understand your worries, though, and i personally have no problem with you staying as long as you like :hugs:

moochacha - so sorry af got you. with my untrained eyes your chart looked really promising. hope you had a nice glass of wine or several, and are relaxing in preparation for this cycle :hugs:

shaerichelle - :happydance: for ovulation! can't seem to see your chart, though, but fx'd for you and welcome to the 2ww

as for me i seem to have maintained my thermal shift nicely, but not letting hubby rest until i'm sure lol. he keeps asking if i feel 'up the duff' yet :dohh: i think it's going to be a long 2 weeks.

I am trying to figure out how to get my ticker from ff to work lol

Moochacha-That is total BS!!! I can't believe :witch: got you with such high temps and a triphasic chart :hugs:.

Totally BS but its all good :D and i just showed the girls at work my chart only to get AF one and half days later, how ironic because they were nagging me today about it.

Fish - You lucky thing!!! Enjoy yourself, your DH gives amazing Christmas gifts!!

Temp drop heaps AF has kinda gone though but i'll keep my chart as is.

Good luck to all the ladies doing THE BABY DANCE!!! :happydance:

Love your ticker minime!! :baby:

Moochacha-That is total BS!!! I can't believe :witch: got you with such high temps and a triphasic chart :hugs:.

Totally BS but its all good :D and i just showed the girls at work my chart only to get AF one and half days later, how ironic because they were nagging me today about it.

Fish - You lucky thing!!! Enjoy yourself, your DH gives amazing Christmas gifts!!

Temp drop heaps AF has kinda gone though but i'll keep my chart as is.

Good luck to all the ladies doing THE BABY DANCE!!! :happydance:

Love your ticker minime!! :baby:

Yeah, I see your temp has come loads "today" (still yesterday for me) :haha:. But I have to say I love your attitude, especially after all you've been through :hugs:. I'm glad AF is keeping her visit short this time around, but on to the next cycle. Hopefully the last one was just a warmup and now your body is ready!

P.S. I love your new avatar!

Temp shift for me, I don't know what to think. I marked fertile cm as have seen tiny amounts of it. Will bd as soon as I can this evening. Wishing the day and night away so I can see the next temp!

woohoo! got my crosshairs! i'm very excited, can't possibly go to work now!

woohoo! got my crosshairs! i'm very excited, can't possibly go to work now!

I can't focus on anything. This can't go on or I'll end up in a big mess and possibly in trouble.

Hi Ladies,

My AF got me this morning, going to take a break for about a week. :dust:for the ladies in the tww. When I come back I expect loads of:bfp:'s

Hey Fertility Friend experts

This is my first proper month of using FF and I’m a little confused.

I’m on CD11 and FF had given me the 14th/15th/16th as forecasted most fertile days with forecasted ovulation being on 17th so that was what I was working towards.

As I entered this mornings temp it suddenly shaded the 9th/10th/11th/12th in green which according to the key shows actual fertile/best conception chances and so I imagine it will turn the 13th yellow to show actual ovulation is this right? I didn’t know that it would then change your dates and show an actual rather than predicted – I assume that this is because I have started temping and also I have paid for VIP membership?

I now have a traffic light which is on green so this is when I should be :sex: ??????

Sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure I’m understanding it correctly – it’s rather confusing at first :haha:

Also how can I share my chart on here? Do I just put a link to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->