New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

hi ladies

im just wondering what effects the hot weather has been having on ur temps..are any of u having higher temps than normal? thanks xx

This is my first month charting so I can't really say, but it hasn't even been as hot as usual here. Mostly just in the mid to high 90's.

Shell - yes, much more relaxed, although that os also probably down to having the appointments in a few weeks too.

I'm not waking up early in anticipation of taking my temp which I usually always do, so that's definitely a plus.

Would love to get a BFP before the appointment, but I'm optimistic that something positive will happen this year :)

Your chart / temps look great by the way :D

Lol Foxy yeah I can see tumbleweeds!

Hi Never! xx

Hi, I'm here too. Been a busy morning.

I'm feeling awful, it's due to lack of sleep I think. Stiff neck, earache, bloated tum, vomiting and tender boobies!! Hahaha, SS NOT!!!

:hi: ladies

I thought you'd all abandoned the thread for a moment there! No acticity for about 10 hours! :dohh:

I'm ok pichi thanks.

Feel rubbish at the moment - think my sinuses are getting blocked. Kinda have a headache but then again, maybe it's the top of my nose and not my forehead! :haha:

Who knows.

How are you all?

Hi Foxy. Bummer - hope you feel better soon. Could it be hayfever?

I'm ok thanks. Hot and sticky, so the thought of having to put my uniform on in a mo to go to work is NOT nice. It's thick polyester in a tunic style like a nurse's with trousers...oh I think I might wither away today!

A nice temp rise today so another high temp tomorrow and I should get my crosshairs for Wed. My DH is convinced we'll get preg this month but I don't have much PMA and I don't know why!

I hope DH is right ;)

Nope, unlikely to be hayfever, could just be the sticky weather :)

Oh Dandy - hugs xx You will x

AFM have spent the evening throwing up. Only managed to come downstairs an hour ago. Think it's something I ate (too early for implantation let alone MS!). Urgh was horrible and couldn't even stand up without feeling like was gonna faint. Was shaking so bad that DH wanted to call doc. But feel much better now. Just want to sleep....

oh pickle :hugs: i have had food poisioning before...its not fun glad you are feeling better

Oh Dandy - hugs xx You will x

AFM have spent the evening throwing up. Only managed to come downstairs an hour ago. Think it's something I ate (too early for implantation let alone MS!). Urgh was horrible and couldn't even stand up without feeling like was gonna faint. Was shaking so bad that DH wanted to call doc. But feel much better now. Just want to sleep....

:hugs: Glad you're feeling better sweetie.

omg Pichi over 20 weeks already..time is flying.. :hugs:

Hi girls sorry kinda mia but its been really busy around here.. :wacko:

I'm either having the PMS from heck or pregnant with octuplutets worth of hormones. The last 2 or 3 days have been BRUTAL as far as hormones/emotions go. I would say "Oh I'm definitely not pregnant, this is definitely PMS" except that last time my early pregnancy symptoms were literally the same as my typical PMS. In fact, I even wore a pad to Sea World the day before I realized I was 5 days late and got a BFP b/c I was so sure I was gonna start my period while I was there. :rofl So, should know in a few days what the verdict is for this month, I'm 10 DPO so I"ll either be testing or wearing tampons and starting a new chart in a few days.

I also just discovered that my VIP trial is up which means I don't have all the cool extras on my chart anymore. Oh well. As long as I can still temp!

Hi ladies, I just booked a photoshoot for SEPTEMBER!!! OMG sooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->