New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi ladies, I just booked a photoshoot for SEPTEMBER!!! OMG sooo excited!

Yay! That's awesome :) I did an impromptu photoshoot of Corn Muffin this afternoon in her 4th of July tutu and headband/hair bow for Sunday. I have to use headbands for hair bows b/c her hair's too silky to hold ties or barettes.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs488.ash1/26691_435664144047_667779047_5839434_1536844_n.jpg

Are you a photographer or are you on the smiling and dress up end of the photo shoot?

hey ladies!

how is everyone today? last day with DH so i'm kind of sad. we're killing time right now before the world cup game. GO GERMANY! i'm so confused if i have O'ed yet or not. got my first positive OPK was CD15 which usually means O is CD17. also a temp dip to 97.1 on CD17 as well. CD18 temp went to 97.7, but I had three beers the night before..went to bed at midnight and took temp at 5am as usual. next day 97.5 and today 97.5. got O type pains on CD18, to the point of having to sit the same position and not move. what do you girls think based on temps? i know we have plenty of :sex: in for whatever day, but just so scared it will be an anovulatory cycle like my last with DH :(

hey ladies!

how is everyone today? last day with DH so i'm kind of sad. we're killing time right now before the world cup game. GO GERMANY! i'm so confused if i have O'ed yet or not. got my first positive OPK was CD15 which usually means O is CD17. also a temp dip to 97.1 on CD17 as well. CD18 temp went to 97.7, but I had three beers the night before..went to bed at midnight and took temp at 5am as usual. next day 97.5 and today 97.5. got O type pains on CD18, to the point of having to sit the same position and not move. what do you girls think based on temps? i know we have plenty of :sex: in for whatever day, but just so scared it will be an anovulatory cycle like my last with DH :(

I am no charting expert, but it could be just a slow rise? Let's see if the next couple of temps are as high or higher...
Did you notice any other signs, ie. cervix high and soft? I was pretty confused this last cycle, but I knew I'd ov'ed because CP went from high and soft to medium and firm, and then cm also turned creamy.

Don't stress yourself worrying about it; like you said, you've been covered in the BDing dept.!!
Happy Independence Day weekend to you and DH!

Hi Never! Glad you've had good time with DH but sad it's your last day together. Enjoy the football!

Hmmm I really don't know about ov. I suppose the next couple of temps might make things clearer. And yeah at least you got plenty of BDing in......Am hoping for you xxxxxx

thanks firedancer and pickle :hugs:

well, if i put in a temp that is like 97.7 tomorrow it tells me CD17 O. that's what i was hoping for this morning, but another 97.5 ugh. guess time will tell! hoping we caught that eggy though :

Thanks Impatient, but my temp rise today was due to a fever and vomiting all yesterday evening urgh. It was 38.8 during night! But had come down a bit by this morning. Still feel bit icky but have been able to eat. How are you doing? xx

thanks firedancer and pickle :hugs:

well, if i put in a temp that is like 97.7 tomorrow it tells me CD17 O. that's what i was hoping for this morning, but another 97.5 ugh. guess time will tell! hoping we caught that eggy though :

Yeah hope so Never! :flower:

Pickle...even without the huge rise, you still OV so that's great in itself! I'm doing good thanks. A bit more tired and soree boobs, but that's it! This first trimester is scary...its hard not to worry!

Yes am really pleased to have ov'd again!

Oh that's great I'm glad you're doing well - apart from the tiredness and sore boobs of course! Yes it must be an anxious time but hope all is well! xx

Yes am really pleased to have ov'd again!

Oh that's great I'm glad you're doing well - apart from the tiredness and sore boobs of course! Yes it must be an anxious time but hope all is well! xx

woot woot for Ov honey :hugs:

Thanks Nicole! How are you? We've missed you here!

I know! I thought that a couple of days ago! Hope it confirms for you soon....we can be 2WW buddies! xx

i have a spot on 14 day LP so we might get to be in the wait together! i'm considering I am in my 2WW even though not confirmed..:happydance:

Yeah I think you've ov'd. My luteal phase was 15 days a couple of cycles ago and only 10 days last month. So no idea what my 'norm' is! Was a bit concerned as the luteal phase shouldn't vary much but guess I'll have to just wait and see! You can bet I'll be testing by 9 DPO though hahahaha!

Thanks Nicole! How are you? We've missed you here!

Hey there honey..I'm good busy with school bein out lol Im miss you guys to :hugs:
Getting ready for tomorrow we have some people coming for a bbq and fireworks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->