New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

hehe well I'm going to test at 9DPO but that may be too early for you. Actually it may be too early for me if my usual luteal is 15 days! Aargh we'll see. I'll hold out as long as I can! xx

Hi ladies, I just booked a photoshoot for SEPTEMBER!!! OMG sooo excited!

Yay! That's awesome :) I did an impromptu photoshoot of Corn Muffin this afternoon in her 4th of July tutu and headband/hair bow for Sunday. I have to use headbands for hair bows b/c her hair's too silky to hold ties or barettes.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs488.ash1/26691_435664144047_667779047_5839434_1536844_n.jpg

Are you a photographer or are you on the smiling and dress up end of the photo shoot?

I am a photographer. I think I'm pretty good, Never could tell you if I am because I'm right biased and she's seen some of my work lol

sweetmama you are VERY good!!! wish i could take pics like you hun. mine are always blurry and boring, hehe

Catch up with you all in a week's time. I'm off home today and it costs too much to use my phone abroad, so won't be able to come on here :(

Hope to come back to see a load of bfps :)

Will miss you Foxy but have a great time. Where's home? xx

I'm on pins and needles waiting to see if AF arrives. Major symptom spotting. I drove a friend to the ER tonight (issues post-surgery) and sat with her a while and was slightly jealous that they did a pregnancy test on her. :haha:

Ok so I was going back over my pre-ov temps, and changed one which I didn't feel I'd adjusted correctly (sleep deprived). FF has changed my ov date to one day earlier. I think it fits actually with when I got sore boobs etc, and my post ov temps for the last 3 cycles are nearly identical now for 5 DPO! So that's one day earlier I can test:haha:

yes pickle, CH. hoping it's the real deal and DH and i caught the eggy..hoping and praying more than you can think. just said goodbye to DH so could use tons and tons of :hugs: it just never gets easier.. all i want to do is :cry:

Aww Never it must be so hard saying goodbye each time. I really hope you caught that eggy too. And here's 100 x:hugs: You know we're all here for you xx

My temp dropped pretty substantially today. That with my sore boobs, I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. Que sera sera.

never :hugs: fxed for you catching that eggy, i think you're in with a chance :)

AFM i had an awesome weekend was very busy. but still no CH for me :cry: i am out of vitex so im gonna stop that and try soy and maca i think next pay day though :)

Oh Cornbread that's a bummer :hugs:

:hugs: to you too Dandy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"