New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

oh no cornbread, i'm sorry honey :hugs:

dandy - sorry to hear about no CH. i really think you should give the maca and soy a shot!

yeah this thurs/fri im gonna go to the health food shop buy some maca and see if i can find any soy for after AF...(if i ever see it again :cry:)

so you think CD 3-7 is the way to go never?

i would say so hun. it's the happy medium. linny from the maca thread did CD1-5 and conceived her cycle though so it's really up in the air as to what days you think you should try. i don't know, since you are not ovulating, i might even try CD1-5 if i were you.

how long to you do soy? do you just do it every cycle? or does your cycle right itself eventually?

do you think i should give the vitex another month?? they say it can get worse before it gets better :shrug: im sooo confused i just want a normal cycle and if vitex or maca in the long run i can wean off and keep a good cycle i want to do that

dandy - i can tell you what i think, but it's all still up to you. i've never tried vitex myself, and i have heard 50/50 things about it. however, i have personally tried soy AND maca and like both. i can't tell you yet whether either got me a :bfp: but they make me feel like i'm at least doing something towards a :bfp:!

you take soy for 5 days each cycle

CD1-5 for more eggs
CD3-7 for more/mature eggs
CD5-9 for mature egg

it is recommended that you only do it for up to 6 months, and if it doesn't work, take a break. i've read about it working for so many though that i can't say that it wouldn't for you.

maca is awesome :) you probably already know plenty about it already. it is to regulate cycles and what i've noticed the most is that it takes away a lot that comes with AF. no horrible cramps or ickiness!

yeah i agree so ill do as planned and pick up some maca and look for soy if i cant find soy ill go bak on the vitex with the maca :) there i have a plan

thanx never it sure does help to have someone to talk to

i think ill stick with the CD 3-7 and see if that works

sounds like a plan hun :thumbup: let me know if you ever have any questions. i've researched A LOT of things, haha.

It's okay. I'm a little bummed but I'm just happy that I ovulated, that was my big thing for this cycle. :lol

Dandybrush & Cornbread: :hugs:

Never: I think you had a good chance of catching your eggy darling!!

Hello to all the other lovelies ladies.

I had the worse ever sleep (AGAIN) DH is sick and kept me awake all night, so I temped at reg time and got a temp of 36.41 (Which gives me a massive drop), then I finally managed to sget a good block of sleep (Not a full 3hrs) but temped again and got 36.71 --Which one would you girls go with??? HELP??

What you all doing today?

foxy - took temp today 97.8 but at 6:21am instead of 5:00am. would you be able to figure out what it should have been?

foxy - took temp today 97.8 but at 6:21am instead of 5:00am. would you be able to figure out what it should have been?

97.53 according to https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php It's an adusting calculator thingy, I use it to adjust my temps, easy as pie.

ETa: Sorry, I'm not Foxy. LOL

Hi Foxy!

Hi Cornbread!

Never - if I haven't got the temp adjuster handy, I usually work on a 0.05 rise every 30mins (ie 0.1 every hour) I read that somewhere and it seems to be quite accurate for me. So it would make your approx 5am reading 97.65 ish. But see which you think is more fitting for you - that or the one Cornbread posted. How you feeling today? xx

hey pickle - well 97.5 takes away my cross hairs. it's still above my cover line though. not sure whether to put 97.5, 97.6 or to just leave the 97.8 with the circle around it :shrug:

Ah yeah I forgot you didn't have a thermometer with 0.05 increments. In that case I'd definitely go for 97.6. I'm sure you've ov'd, but your temp was likely to have been a bit higher at 6.20am than it would have been at 5am. So the 97.8 might be a bit high - likewise the 97.5 a bit low xx

The other thing is - and I know it's splitting hairs a bit! - if you were using a more accurate thermometer and your temp was 97.84 when you woke up (which is poss as that would be the highest before it was rounded up to 97.9 on your thermometer), the temp corrector would then give an adjusted temp of 97.57. Then YOU would round that up to 97.6 anyway. Does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->