New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

wow - that does make a lot more sense pickle. thank you hun. wish my thermometer was more accurate! this is the first cycle that i've charted and got to TTC so it's nerve racking. not sure how you ladies do it!

Well just really hope this is the LAST cycle you've got to do it and you get your BFP! I got my thermometer from eBay and it was literally about £3. So if you have to do this again next month (and let's hope not!) I'd go for a new one xxx

It's weird isn't it? This was our first proper month trying after all the worry of the breast lump, and hormone stuff before that, and I found my pre-ov temps more erratic this month. Which was really frustrating as I was used to seeing a different pattern.

I wondered - did you find your sleeping pattern different with DH being there? I find my temps are always lower if I get less sleep or very disturbed sleep. Maybe if you were more restless or getting less sleep than usual it may have reflected in your temps. Maybe you'll see more of a rise from now...

pickle - you might be right. without DH i go to sleep at 9-10pm and wake up at 5:00am and temp. with DH i was going to sleep at 11 or 12, sometimes 1, and temping at 5:00am. DH snores and tosses and turns a lot so i never went through the night not waking up. perhaps they will go up now :shrug: i guess only the next few days will tell. i've got to keep my PMA up somehow!

Well maybe that's it! Yes you'll soon see I guess. I know it's hard to keep positive - I'm the worst for that! But I keep reminding myself how it only take that one time and that one little spermie to get through! :hugs::flower::hugs:

pickle - you might be right. without DH i go to sleep at 9-10pm and wake up at 5:00am and temp. with DH i was going to sleep at 11 or 12, sometimes 1, and temping at 5:00am. DH snores and tosses and turns a lot so i never went through the night not waking up. perhaps they will go up now :shrug: i guess only the next few days will tell. i've got to keep my PMA up somehow!
try this site

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

i got it from someome on here. if you wake alittle later/earlier it will help with temps. :winkwink:

yes pickle, CH. hoping it's the real deal and DH and i caught the eggy..hoping and praying more than you can think. just said goodbye to DH so could use tons and tons of :hugs: it just never gets easier.. all i want to do is :cry:

Never...:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Spotting today. How's this for a long cycle? LOL
My cycles were long too. I didnt get BFP until cd39. I didnt O until cd27 or so and at cd39 I was only 11dpo. Hope next month is your month!

I hope everyone is doing well:hugs:.

temp went up to 98.0 today.

pickle - i was thinking, it might also be the temp in the room. our hotel had AC and a fan that we slept with. most german houses, including mine, don't have air so the most i have is a stand alone fan. it didn't show in my temp yesterday at 97.6 when i slept here, wondering if that caused my 98.0. guess we will see if it gets higher :)

Hi mrskcbrown!:hi:

Owwwwww this is my worst month so far for patience! I have NONE and the 2WW is seeming like 2 YEARS. I'm useless! I've got a week off work with DH and to be honest it's made it worse as I've got too much time to think! He's convinced this is our month and wants me to test asap.....I'm going to be really upset if I don't get a BFP. I usually have my head screwed on but I've unfortunately let myself get carried away with the dreaming this time...:dohh:

Then I keep reminding myself, people get pregnant ALL THE TIME without even trying so why should I rule myself out..

(There you go - a taster of being inside my head this week :rofl: Please someone send this crazy person a hug!)

Lol thank you Never! xx Ooh good temp rise for you today! Maybe it was the different sleep pattern then affecting your temps!

i'm thinking so! i won't really know unless it keeps going up, because the highest my temp has been in the last three cycles was 98.5 and i was sick that day. so we will see! :shrug:

temp went up to 98.0 today.

pickle - i was thinking, it might also be the temp in the room. our hotel had AC and a fan that we slept with. most german houses, including mine, don't have air so the most i have is a stand alone fan. it didn't show in my temp yesterday at 97.6 when i slept here, wondering if that caused my 98.0. guess we will see if it gets higher :)

Ahh - we'll see! Nice to know it may be external things and not your body playing silly buggers after all hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->