New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

pickle and never, I hope you both get your BFP's this month!

Yeah I've had my highest temps this cycle ( I was ill for the higher temps on my last cycle) but it's been really hot here too and wondering if that's been enough to push them up slightly...

Thanks Cornbread! Really hope next cycle is shorter for you, and THE ONE!

pickle - it's been hot here too! not sure how much that will affect everything. i guess we will see. i just checked my CM and had TONS of creamy CM. i put it in FF and it said frequency at 6DPO as pregnancy symptom 30.4. dumb FF getting my hopes up, LOL. i don't need symptom spotting help!

cornbread - thank you hun :hugs: i'm with pickle. hoping next cycle is shorter for you!

Thanks ladies. I'm just relieved to know that I ovulated AND that my period came the "normal" 2 weeks after I ov'd, it's got me hoping the next cycle will be pretty normal.

Yes that's a good sign Cornbread.

Oh Never - me too hahahahahaha! Tons of creamy CM the last few days and I also noticed on FF the 30% thing. Oh dear - step away from the laptop! I've just cleaned half my kitchen in an attempt to think about something else, but all I could think was 'I'm nesting'!!!! Somebody just put me to sleep for the next week so that I can just test when I wake up and not have to experience anything in between....

cornbread...:hugs: i wish i could O and just get AF soooooon :(

hi pickle and never :wave:

Oh Dandy - still no ov? You must be really fed up waiting. Soooo hope it's soon now xx

yeah i have no idea whats happening...hoping to start back on vitex in a couple of days and gonna give macca a go to

my chart is driving me nuts pickle. wondering if the three beers i had CD17 affected my CD18 temp. i had tons of cramps, to the point of having to sit down and not move, on the afternoon of CD18. if i lower the temp the morning of CD18 it changes O to that day. sigh. i guess i won't ever know, just wondering :shrug:

Hmmm that's frustrating Never. I know it's easy for me to say, but I wouldn't worry too much. You've definitely ov'd, so one day won't make much difference with regards to testing. Did you have BDing covered to include CD18? Feel for you though - I'm still going crazy!

CD18 was the only day we didn't because DH was tired from traveling around all day, but other than that day we :sex:ed all around it

Well you've got it pretty well covered then! I was looking at charts on FF this morning and there were quite a lot where BD hadn't been on the day of ov OR the day before, and they still got pregnant! I've got high hopes for you! xx

@never: I didnt BD the day of O actually BD 2 days b4 O and got BFP. Hoping this is it for you!

aww thank you mrskc, well if i O on CD17..i definitely got the :sex: in that day, but CD18 nope. i'm happy with either :) mrskc - do you still have your chart? i like comparing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->