New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

never, keeping my fingers crossed that this is it for you. :hugs:

aww thank you mrskc, well if i O on CD17..i definitely got the :sex: in that day, but CD18 nope. i'm happy with either :) mrskc - do you still have your chart? i like comparing :haha:[/QUO

@ Never: I tried to go get the link but it looks like the server is down. Ill post if for you tomorrow as it is 2am here and I need to be sleep:haha:. I had it on my ticker but I had to much crap in my siggy:wacko:.

Hooray Never! That's great! And reassuring that mrskcbrown got preg with BD 2 days before ov! (Hi mrskc!)

Hi Cornbread - how are you?

Well I had another temp rise today - this is the first month where my temp has gone up every single day. Am hoping this means something! :haha:

Pickle, how exciting! Definitely keep my fingers crossed that it means you're 5 days from a BFP.

I'm doing okay. Was in a bit of a funk (nothing to do with TTC) but looking at some pictures of Muffin and one of the cats crashed asleep together on the bed helped. LOL I'm proud of myself too, I "built"/assembled(had to use 4 different types of handtools!) a cabinet/hutch unit that goes over the toilet in the 1/2 bathroom downstairs and added some decorative stuff in there (finally, we've only been in the house 2 years in November), and it all looks REALLY good.

Thanks Cornbread! The only thing is that last month it was only 11 days from ov to AF and month before was 16! So it's making it hard to know when to test! I'm going to go with the shortest time poss as I have no patience, but know that I may get lots of BFN's that way....

Glad you're ok and well done for the DIY! I'm v impressed! Yeah it helps to keep busy doesn't it, whether you're TTC or bothered by other stuff. We've got a cat that really makes me smile, so put that together with a beautiful daughter and I bet it did help! xx

i agree pickle! your chart looks fantastic! bump buddies please please please hehe, hope everything is well lisa :) and mrskc i'm anxiously awaiting your link :D cornbread, hope you start to feel lots of PMA soon hun. your :bfp: is coming!

Hey Never! Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29dcc1

On CD 28 we bd, but DH didnt get to his "destination" so therefore we probably got BFP 2 days before O. Hopefully Im not confusing you!:hugs:

Oh Pickle and Never I pray these are BFPs we are looking at!

mrskc - wow, your temps are super super high! guess i just have to wait and see if mine go higher.

pickles looks AWESOME! your temp is way higher than usual! FX'ed i over rode FF and changed my O date to CD18. even though my temp was 97.7 on CD18, i had three beers the night before and i really think that affected it. especially since i feel i got VERY strong O pains on CD18. puts me two days behind you, but close enough. i think this is it for you!! i REALLY do!!

mrskc - wow, your temps are super super high! guess i just have to wait and see if mine go higher.

pickles looks AWESOME! your temp is way higher than usual! FX'ed i over rode FF and changed my O date to CD18. even though my temp was 97.7 on CD18, i had three beers the night before and i really think that affected it. especially since i feel i got VERY strong O pains on CD18. puts me two days behind you, but close enough. i think this is it for you!! i REALLY do!!

Yeah my temps are really high now. DH calls me an incubator because Im always so hot. Your chart still looks good, even with the change.:hugs:

the last two nights i've been very hot at bed. usually i put the fan on me and get under the covers. even two weeks ago when it was 95+ outside. this week it's in the 70's and i find myself sleeping with almost no covers and the fan on me at bed. did you get warmer at night at first?

the last two nights i've been very hot at bed. usually i put the fan on me and get under the covers. even two weeks ago when it was 95+ outside. this week it's in the 70's and i find myself sleeping with almost no covers and the fan on me at bed. did you get warmer at night at first?

Yes I would get hot during the luteal phase all the time. So it meant nothing different for me. I think what let me know that I may be preggers was the spike in temp I had. I had never had that before.

Hi Ladies!!!

Just a quick one for me tonight....

Can you tell me what you think of my chart?

I had some CM today creamy/clear sticky with a small streak of Red blood in....I'm convinced it could be an early AF :shrug: but my temp is above cover.

Never & Pickles chart looks good so far. FX'd that your temps keep on going up, up, up!!!

could be implantation bleeding jam! wow! your temp SHOT up too! this is awesome girls, let's hope we all get :bfp:'s, but i would be happy with any of us :hugs:

could be implantation bleeding jam! wow! your temp SHOT up too! this is awesome girls, let's hope we all get :bfp:'s, but i would be happy with any of us :hugs:

Well, I thought that then, well I know nothing about implant, but I thought it would be more brown coloured and this was, well red lol. I am still so new to it all. I'm trying not to overload myself with more stuff to obsess about :dohh: :haha:

Yeah, I noticed that last cycle was much lower, although AF came 2 days early last month.

I think we will see a few BFP's this month ladies. :baby::baby::baby:

GOOD LUCK ALL.x.x.x.x.x :hugs:

Implantation bleeding and spotting is vaginal discharge that usually contains small amount of pinkish or brownish blood. Only about a third of all pregnant women experience this implantation bleeding. Some women report some bleeding or spotting around the time of implantation, the so called "implantation bleeding".

Implantation bleeding is often brown in color though some mention it to be more reddish.

Implantation bleeding, also called implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge.

Something to keep in mind and think about..

Ummh, it was just a small streak!

Hahaha. When can I test :haha:

well your last cycle you had a 12 day LP. is that normal for you? i would wait until 12 or 13DPO unless your temp starts to shoot up even more and then i would even do like 11DPO :)

I usually have LP 14 days, so I guess I'll be testing early next week.

I was planning for Friday this week, then waiting it out till my AF due date.

Now I want to test tomorrow, hahahah. It'll be a pretty pointless venture though. (Rolls eyes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->