New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i think you should stick to waiting until AF is late until you get some more temps in. but if your temps keep going up hun, that's a very good sign :thumbup: and might convince you to test earlier!

Hi all! Thanks for all your lovely positive comments! Yeah there are some promising charts on the go! And we're all only a total of about 3 days apart! I think I may test tomorrow as my luteal phase MAY be around 10 days, and last night I had pinching and pulling crampiness so hoping that was implantation!

Me and DH had a lovely day out with my mum and step-dad today at the beach and took lots of photos and enjoyed the sun. So am feeling really happy and contented tonight....

Thanks - it's prob a bit early but I've run out of the little patience I had! xx

GL Pickle. You girls are so strong testing early. I was always a nervous wreck:haha:. FxD PICKLE!!

BTW, I didnt have implantation bleed, so dont think you are not BFP if you dont get it!

Soooooo excited for you ladies...looking good!!!! I'll be watching closely this week! Good luck:)

Good luck pickle. Sorry I haven't been around lately I've been busy busy!

hey ladies!

need some help deciding.

woke up at 3:00am, pretty wide awake. not quite sure. couldn't go back to sleep so went ahead and took my temp just in case. 98.2 at 3:19am. with the temp corrector, temp should be 98.5 at 5:00am.

fell back asleep after i went to the bathroom at about 3:30am. took temp when i woke at 5:00am and it's 98.0.

what do you all suggest i use? really need the help! thanks!

confused on whether it is accurate though considering i got up and went to the bathroom and it's with only 1 and half hour solid sleep?

confused on whether it is accurate though considering i got up and went to the bathroom and it's with only 1 and half hour solid sleep?

Hi :flower:

I kind of done the same the earlier this week Never.

I decided to go with the early time as I'd had a longer, unbroken block of sleep. And although I wanted that higher temp, I felt that I would have been cheating myself out of a true reading - if that makes sense?

My temp dropped today ladies :cry: I knew it would, after that weird spotting yesterday (I also tested & BFN) :dohh:

so go with the 98.2 at 3:19am? i put it on my chart with an open circle since it was taken at a different time. it's not over until the :witch: shows jam!

so go with the 98.2 at 3:19am? i put it on my chart with an open circle since it was taken at a different time. it's not over until the :witch: shows jam!

If it was me, I would go with the earlier temp. But I'm no expert here.

Maybe the other Charting ladies will have a different opinion from a more experience overview :shrug:

Ah, I know it's not over yet. Although, it's bloody annoying all this SS :wacko: and with all the wanting going on inside <Sigh> hahaha

I'd go with the earlier temp since you didn't have that much sleep for the second temp, I don't think it'd be accurate.

thank you ladies :hugs: just hate seeing that open circle on my chart. i think i'm open circle OCD or something. haha.

thank you ladies :hugs: just hate seeing that open circle on my chart. i think i'm open circle OCD or something. haha.

Me too. LOL I like all the lines to be solid (no dotted lines, grr) and all the circles to be filled in.

Morning. Never, I'd go for 98.3. If you use that rule of 0.1 increase per hour it would take you to about 98.35. I know your thermometer will only show 98.3 or 98.4 but as this is all a bit of an estimate anyway, I'd go for 98.3 so that your chart shows a slight increase without overestimating things!

Hi Jam - hope AF stays away!

:wave: Sweetmama, mrskcbrown and impatient! xx

WELL (rant coming)....
I had a big temp drop today - initially I thought may be related to implantation. But when I actually got up this morning my boobs don't hurt anymore - always a sign AF will be here within 24 hours. So ok I'm a bit fed up about that, but the worst bit is that will give me an 8 day LP! That's just crap and wrong! It was 10 days last month and 15 the month before. I just can't handle another 'issue' after years and years of them already. I finally thought everything was ok.....

Gotta go as frickin plumber now about to arrive. Sorry for rant - will be more positive next time I post! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->