New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks Foxy. Hope you're ok and enjoying time at home. It's quiet without you!

Thanks too Never. My head's all over the place - trying to keep busy but on AF watch and just hoping it'll stay away for another couple of days to at least give me the bare minimal acceptable LP! Have been out with DH getting some boring jobs done, and out tonight going through some accounts with a friend. So hoping by the time am able to engage brain again, I'll know where I stand! xx

well, you know we're here for you and i definitely want you to get that good LP if anything! it must be awfully frustrating, so i hope all of your efforts get your mind off of everything. i used FF and averaged the two temps. put 98.2 for 3:19 and 98.0 for 5 and it gave me 98.27. i put it in my chart with a circle still to note that it might not be as accurate as the rest. some suggested using 98.0 so i don't see how that would be accurate?

i've been falling asleep odd times so it's throwing so much off. i fell asleep at 5:00pm yesterday woke up at 7pm. fell asleep at 11pm woke up at 3:00am. fell asleep at 3:30am and woke up at 5:00am. and then today i got home at 1pm and slept until 5pm. i think my holiday threw all my sleeping pattern off!

i volunteered at a kid's day today and it was so fun. got to ride the bumper cars with several kids. those little kids can DRIVE!

thank you ladies :hugs: just hate seeing that open circle on my chart. i think i'm open circle OCD or something. haha.

Just set normal time for your waking time but put the real time in your notes then you'll have a solid dot. :hugs:

Yeah I think I'd leave it at 98.27. It looks ok to me and is in line with your other temps and not some crazy high or low, and I suggested 98.3 based on the method I use to correct. Hey maybe you're pregnant hehe! Tired all the time?! xx

haha :hugs: don't want to get my hopes up, just noted fatigue on my chart. could be anything really!

Yeah you're right. I suppose a bit early for it to be pregnancy hormone related. Ah well sending you extra PMA anyway - you can have mine:rofl:

thank you ladies :hugs: just hate seeing that open circle on my chart. i think i'm open circle OCD or something. haha.

Just set normal time for your waking time but put the real time in your notes then you'll have a solid dot. :hugs:

thank you nicole! :hugs: i thought about doing that at first, but then also thought..shouldn't i just leave it open so that i know the accurateness of the temp. lord knows, i would lose any type of note i made. haha.

not taking your PMA pickle dang it, you keep it until the :witch: shows and if she does well i'll be meeting her with :gun:

Ok Never - AF should be afraid - VERY AFRAID! xx

you can leave the note in your chart at the bottom of the page where you log your temp..so you wouldn't lose it because it'll be in your notes for that day!

LOL I like the little note section because I would lose a paper note for sure haha

Hi Nicole xx

Hey there sweetie how are you?

Me I'm a little back and forth on my chart I temped twice on the 30th and the 1st if I use both 1st temps ff sets ov for cd 22 where I have it now but if I use the second temps for both days it sets it a cd 18 the day I got pos opks..:wacko:

Me to with the pos opk..I guess we'll see when af comes if she does what day was right. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->