New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey Nicole. Hmmm yeah looks like cd18 could def be a possibility. And I bet if you remove the EWCM after ov it gives solid CH. Well am glad you've got both days covered for BDing anyway!

Hey Nicole. Hmmm yeah looks like cd18 could def be a possibility. And I bet if you remove the EWCM after ov it gives solid CH. Well am glad you've got both days covered for BDing anyway!

I have solid ch if I add the two second temps for the 30th and the 1st and it sets ov for cd 18..i'll go change it back and tell me what you think..

That looks much more likely to me. But I guess it depends on which temps you think were more realistic for those days...

I really don't know I guess the 1st one because they say that's the ones to use but the second ones go better with pos opks.

Aargh! Very frustrating Nicole! Can I ask - how come you temped twice on those days? And have you thought about adjusting the temps instead? x

must be some kind of childhood coloring in the lines thing :rofl:

Hmm, ya know, I hadn't thought of it that way. I DO always feel like the coloring has to be inside the lines.

I'm going to bed. Was late getting to bed last night and had to be up early this morning to take DH to his pre-op appointment with the surgeon, his ankle surgery will definitely be on Tuesday. Yay!!! Muffin just went down for her nap though. She was a very tired munchkin. Poor thing was up early too b/c naturally she went with us, and she usually takes a nap 2 hours after she wakes up. Today, she didn't get to go down for a nap until more than 4 hours later, on top of getting up a lot earlier than usual. If I get to sleep 3 hours I think I'll temp and adjust the time to see for kicks and grins if it's on par with what it was this am. Not to add to my chart, just for comparison sake. LOL

Oh, and I took a First Response fertility test, the one that measures your FSH/ovarian reserve, looks good to go on that. :)

Ah hope you all get some sleep and DH's surgery goes well! And glad the fertility test seemed fine xx

cornbread - have a good rest and i hope muffin does too! so excited for you this cycle and i'm glad you seem to be regulating. you doing anything different?

you know what's aggravating? being military overseas and having american bank accounts. do ya'll have USAA? i have bank of america and it aggravates me, LOL. they keep charging me a monthly maintenance fee and it puts me in the negative because i don't use it, but i want it open, because i've had it so long.

cornbread - have a good rest and i hope muffin does too! so excited for you this cycle and i'm glad you seem to be regulating. you doing anything different?

you know what's aggravating? being military overseas and having american bank accounts. do ya'll have USAA? i have bank of america and it aggravates me, LOL. they keep charging me a monthly maintenance fee and it puts me in the negative because i don't use it, but i want it open, because i've had it so long.

Ugh, that's terrible. There are so many banks that have no-fee accounts. I would call and request they remove the monthly maintenance fee, esp. because you are military! and if they won't comply, switch banks...

lisa, that is what my friend said as well. he said that if you call and say the reason you are leaving is because of the maintenance fee and that you are military, they will usually wave it. how are you doing hun?

dare to dream :wave: welcome

pickle am stalking your chart now :) my fingers are xed for all of you :)

Aargh! Very frustrating Nicole! Can I ask - how come you temped twice on those days? And have you thought about adjusting the temps instead? x

One time I woke with two of the kids about a hour before my normal time (getting up has never affected my temps) but I knew I was sleeping with my mouth open so I thought that was the reason for the low temp (97.74 this temp was taken at my normal time) so I layed there for awhile longer making sure I had my mouth closed and and got the second temp (that one I did adjusted from 98.26 taken at 6:15 to 98.11 my temp time is 5:30)
and the second one I really just took again because it was so low I took that one with in minutes of the 1st temp. :wacko:

A little. I am going to start taking an OTC sleep aid to try to reset my body to a "normal" aka regular sleep schedule, we'll see if that makes any diff in my temps. I'm not doing OPK's this month b/c they did no good last month.

Yeah, we have USAA. You really ought to switch to them, we've been so happy with them.

we have USAA too, but just for bills. sigh, guess i will try to just cancel bank of america :shrug:

temp up to 98.4 today, so looks like yesterday's adjustment might have been right. can't wait to see what it is tomorrow.

have a good day everyone!

we have USAA too, but just for bills. sigh, guess i will try to just cancel bank of america :shrug:

temp up to 98.4 today, so looks like yesterday's adjustment might have been right. can't wait to see what it is tomorrow.

have a good day everyone!

:happydance: Never, your chart is looking good so far :thumbup: FX'd it keeps this way. :flower:

I can imagine that you are so excited/nervous and want to POAS, right? :winkwink: :haha:

My temp dipped today. I was a tad drunk last night, so I thin that could have effected it, that and the face I had broken sleep and glugged half a litre of cold water before I took my test? Maybe I'm wrong? :shrug:

How's everyone doing???

i'm sure that would have all affected your temp hun. when i drink, it makes my temp higher though (which is why my CD17 temp is 97.7, but i changed O to CD18, because that's when i think it was...)

i am definitely tempted to test, but i know it's way to early so just waiting this one out.

Never: Cant wait to see your temp tomorrow but no pressure, LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->