New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Woah big thread.

Thought I would post on here.
Had a huge temp dip this morning from 36.10 to 35.75, so I would say that means ovulation. But my OPKs have been neg, they were positive last month.
Had a few niggles that could be ov pains and had a small amount of ewcm last night.
Luckily we bd last night.

Is this right? A temp dip is more reliable then opks?

Hi Ragdoll! A fellow East Anglian! Hope you're ok.

Yes temperature is the only thing we can check that tells when we have ovulated. OPK's just measure the 'surge' of the hormone that is responsible for ovulation. So it's possible that you missed the surge, especially if the hormone is only present in you for less than 24 hours for example. (it may have peaked just after you tested on one day, and be over before you tested again the next day). Keep taking your temp and BDing and your chart should show if you've ov'd pretty soon. xx

Hi all. Never, that's great!

Jam - yeah could well be the broken sleep and water messing with your temp! When are you going to test?

Feeling a bit low today. Managed to get through yesterday without AF showing but am headachey today and still crampy and just know it'll be here v soon. SOOO want to hold out til tomorrow to give me a 10 day LP (still short I know) but don't think it'll happen. Have decided to try B6 next cycle and see if I can lengthen my LP a bit....

Thanks pickle. A norfolk gal ha, how cool. Where abouts?

Last cycle I did register ov on opks, quite strongly actually. I have been testing since CD10 and no joy but we have bd twice this week, and prob will this weekend as its our 1st wedding anniversary. So if i did ovulated today, yesterday. I have covered it.
Gonna temp tomorrow and if it's high I know I can start counting DPO.

Thanks

Well that's good - that's the main thing if you can know you've got BDing covered :winkwink: Hope this is your month!

I'm from Norwich! (Don't boo and hiss hehehe)

Oh yeah bd is covered.

fxd crossed for you too.

Norwich...........ummmm no reply to that honestly (cough cough)

Hahahahaha - wish I hadn't told you now!

Thanks but I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. AF cramps as we speak....

lisa, that is what my friend said as well. he said that if you call and say the reason you are leaving is because of the maintenance fee and that you are military, they will usually wave it. how are you doing hun?

I'm doing good, thanks. Just counting down the next 2 weeks until I can get in to the dr. I have absolutely NO symptoms, which is normal for me, but it doesn't help make it very real, you know? I'm just really tired really early in the evening...

lisa, that is what my friend said as well. he said that if you call and say the reason you are leaving is because of the maintenance fee and that you are military, they will usually wave it. how are you doing hun?

I'm doing good, thanks. Just counting down the next 2 weeks until I can get in to the dr. I have absolutely NO symptoms, which is normal for me, but it doesn't help make it very real, you know? I'm just really tired really early in the evening...

:hugs:I'm sure all is just fine with your sweet bean honey. For most all of my pgs I had really no symptoms to speak of..It use to worry me but my OB would laugh and say "would you rather be pucking Nicole" when you have worries yes I would lol

well I put back the two temps I took twice (I put back the two 1st temps) and removed the pos opk (I've gotten pos before all tho not a whole days worth then not od until later in my cycle) and FF gives me cross hairs for cd 22 (it was cd 18 before I removed opk and fixed temps) grr I hate not knowing for sure when I ovulated..

i feel ya nicole. mine aren't that far apart but i'm jumping between CD17 & 18. it's good to know we BD'ed at both those times, as you, but it still is ANNOYING not knowing!

i feel ya nicole. mine aren't that far apart but i'm jumping between CD17 & 18. it's good to know we BD'ed at both those times, as you, but it still is ANNOYING not knowing!

I had the pos opks and mild o pain on cd 18..but also had ew and O pain on cd 22 :wacko: I guess if I start the day after tomorrow I'll know lol

Yeah hope this is your month regardless of ov day Nicole! Annoying not knowing though...

Hope everyone's ok. I've survived another day without AF showing lol. Please please not til the morning at least hehe xx

Hi girls sorry I haven't been able to catch up :(

Just a small update!

I've been in and out of hospital for the last two weeks nothing serious just hemorrhaged and they want to keep a close eye on me because of the twins! I had a small operation yesterday so they can try stop the hemorrhage in my right ovary.

Hi girls sorry I haven't been able to catch up :(

Just a small update!

I've been in and out of hospital for the last two weeks nothing serious just hemorrhaged and they want to keep a close eye on me because of the twins! I had a small operation yesterday so they can try stop the hemorrhage in my right ovary.

:hugs: you are in my thoughts honey..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->