New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi girls sorry I haven't been able to catch up :(

Just a small update!

I've been in and out of hospital for the last two weeks nothing serious just hemorrhaged and they want to keep a close eye on me because of the twins! I had a small operation yesterday so they can try stop the hemorrhage in my right ovary.

:hugs Lots of prayers for you and the bebes.

Another few bite the dust. In the last 2 days I've seen 4 friends announce BFP's, one of them is in shock b/c it was totally unplanned and unexpected. Maybe that means this will be my month!

same here cornbread, just got a friend request on FB from a friend who is due in 2 months. add her to the list of i don't even know how many..blah..

same here cornbread, just got a friend request on FB from a friend who is due in 2 months. add her to the list of i don't even know how many..blah..

Oh yeah, if I went through teh list of how many preggos I knew or just had a baby, that'd be a TON. Especially at church. It's a revolving door at church for who's preggo. LOL

Hi girls sorry I haven't been able to catch up :(

Just a small update!

I've been in and out of hospital for the last two weeks nothing serious just hemorrhaged and they want to keep a close eye on me because of the twins! I had a small operation yesterday so they can try stop the hemorrhage in my right ovary.

Oh Moo I was literally just thinking of you last night! Praying that bleeding stops and sending big hugs xxxxxxxxx

Ok ladies well I was just catching up on the thread, and this now seems like a really bad time to say this, but I just got a VERY faint positive! I'm so sorry if that upsets anyone - God knows I know what it feels like too when everyone around you is announcing BFP's....

I'm kind of in shock and really freaked out actually as I still feel like AF is coming. But the cramps had almost stopped last night and I got a temp rise this morning, soooo I tested. It is very faint so I guess I'll just do another few tests over the next few days and see what happens. Oh please send me loads of sticky dust.....

So here's the pic - you kinda have to angle the screen so you can see it properly lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7607149.html

Thank you Foxy... still doesn't feel real though. I think I'll be POAS for a while yet!

Are you back yet or still on hol? Have missed you! How are you? (Don't reply if not back and are still using phone) xx

Oh Jam thanks! I started to wonder if I'd imagined it! xx

Oh Jam thanks! I started to wonder if I'd imagined it! xx

I can see it clear as day, and I haven't got my reading glasses on (I'm not old btw) :winkwink:

FX'd for a sticky bean and a VERY, VERY, Safe, H&H 9mths.x.x.x.x.

pickle congrats!! sorry i cant see it, post your next one k :D :hugs:

mooch - my thoughts are with you and you twin beans :dust: lots and lots of :dust:

AFM im trying to induce a period atm...so i have had 1500mg of vit c today so far, gonna have another 1500mg tonight...

does anyone know if thats right? or wrong? im gonna try parsley if this doesnt work

also i woke up with a sore throat, think im coming down with something :( think thats why my temp is up also woke up at the wrong time with broken sleep... so not a good temp today

Ok Dandy lol I'm sure there will be many more for me to scrutinise. I used an OPK too and the line was darker than on the HPT but don't wanna be taking more pics yet as my DH thinks it's weird!

You really are having a rough cycle aren't you? I have no idea about the vit C I'm afraid. Hope you feel better too - and hope being under the weather doesn't mess with your temps. I do hope things click into place. After my stupidly long cycle with no ov, I suddenly got some decent cycles and started ov'ing. So it can happen and I'll be praying it does for you xx

and thats basically on just the honey and a good diet you said?? maybe i shoudl try to eat better :/

Well that could be complete fluke! I think a lot of it was my body still sorting itself out after the BC injection, but I do believe it helped. It's just so horrible feeling so out of control isn't it, and that it's your body calling the shots all the time....:hugs:

sure is...its one of those things that when you want it it just doesnt happen for you.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->