New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

well hopefully it works for you pickle :) im stalking you chart, and am liking the temp rise

I know Dandy....so hard to understand why these things happen and why there's no easy solution. Well you know you CAN ovulate from your last chart and I just hope that next time it happens for you, you catch that little eggy, and you don't have to go through another cycle like this xx

omg yay pickle!! i told you to hang in there girl and to not count yourself out, i knew it!!!

Thanks Never. I'm still in shock and just hoping it's sticky. Still partly feel like AF is coming so it's all a bit weird and not real yet!

And I still feel really hopeful for you! How are you? xx

pickle - this is so great for you honey. you've had your own journey to this as well, so no one really has a right to feel bad because you got your :bfp: we've all worked equally as hard to get it, especially you! so glad you got it and i sure hope it's sticky too.

good today, itching to test as well. i changed my chart back to CD17 O because that's more regular for me. never O'ed later than CD17 in the past 3 charts i've done. more trusting of the temp i got on CD18 to confirm O then the cramps on CD18. i did a lot of research on cramps at 1DPO and apparently it's not out of the norm to get them AFTER O so i don't want to change my O to CD18 just based on that. it's unbearably hot here. i've woke up sweating for the past week, not sure it's the weather outside or just me. hoping it's just me :)

Thanks so much Never. I just know how hard it is hearing that BFP news all the time and wanting it so much yourself. But yes thanks, it has been a long journey for me so hoping this really is it! I daren't get excited yet so I feel a real mix of things! I hope I can hang around here for a while yet too. You've all been so supportive and I don't chat on any other threads....

Glad you're doing ok. And yes that sounds sensible re. ov day. Your temps are definitely higher overall than previous months aren't they? Mine are too (a tiny bit) and I don't actually think it's to do with the weather, so that may be a good sign for you too! Oh I do hope so! We all deserve our BFP's, you're right. And the fact that it's harder timing-wise for you makes me want to see that BFP right now! xx

pickle -

i understand hun, and stay where you feel comfortable you know we won't complain! i've heard that from a lot of the girls that just got :bfp:'s that they want to stay here.

hoping i'm not wrong about O day and get my hopes up when i miss AF but get it the next day because i O'd late and didn't think i did... because i have a spot on LP. pretty confident i'm not though.. yes, mine usually jump around, they don't stay in the 98's. like one cycle was 2 days of 97.6 then 98.3 then back down to 97.8. hoping that's a sign for me too :)

i feel bad sometimes because i haven't been trying as long as everyone else, but i really can't help. i know that if DH was here we would have tried a lot more than i have had the opportunity. just really want this. DH told me yesterday that it would be amazing to come to me with a bun in the oven when he gets his r&r in november. i know he wants it just as much as me. he has two kids, one whom he adores and so do i, but he really wants a kid with me and for us to have a family and a kid that he can raise. not one that has to jump around back and forth like his sweet daughter does. his son is a different story, as the mom isn't as open with him about chris and he barely gets to see him.

Thanks Never.

It doesn't matter that you haven't been trying as long - it doesn't make it any less of an emotional journey, or mean you want it any less. Nobody would want it to take ages for anyone, but I think if you're a sensitive person like you are, and I am too, you realise that good news can make others feel sad!

Aww it must be really hard for your DH trying to get to see his son if the mum isn't too cooperative. And I guess still hard with his daughter even though he sees her more, but not able to be more involved. So yes it would be amazing for him to be able to raise a baby with you! I am SURE it will happen! xx

thanks pickle :hugs: i'm hoping we can be bump buddies! now that i see 10DPO i'm even more itching to test, LOL.

Me too!

Yeah 10 DPO is that horrible time where you know it's prob a bit early, but you also know loads of people have got a BFP by then! I tested yesterday a.m and it was neg, then last night and it was the faintest of faint lines, then this morning just a tiny bit darker. But my luteal phase could well be 10 days. Who knows?!

Do you think you'll hold out another 4 days, or you gonna test?

Great temp jump pickle..fingers are crossed for you sweetie!! :hugs:

Yay congrats pickle I see it!!!! :yipee: Be happy girlie and keep up the PMA!!! I'm so excited for you.

you aren't lying! i probably will hold out and see what my temp has to say before i test. i have a spot on 14 day LP so i know if it goes over one day i have a good chance.. i still have over half the day left though :haha:

Thanks Nicole and Moochacha! Yep am trying to find a good balance between positive and realistic lol! xx

Hehe Never, will send you lots of patience and PMA! xx

Thanks Nicole and Moochacha! Yep am trying to find a good balance between positive and realistic lol! xx

I can understand that sweetie..
I think cd 18 was right for me as I feel the old Bi*#h comin..lp is 13 days Id be 13dpo today if its cd 18 so af should be here tomorrow. To be honest I'm kinda sad as we've been trying for 7 months had a mc in february and nothing since..it hasn't been this hard for us since we were ttc our 9 year old it took us 3 1/2 years..after that it was so easy. I'm scared it'll take that long again. :(

you aren't lying! i probably will hold out and see what my temp has to say before i test. i have a spot on 14 day LP so i know if it goes over one day i have a good chance.. i still have over half the day left though :haha:

your chart looks great sweetie..I hope this is it for you.. :hugs:

thank you nicole :hugs: i'm losing PMA as the days get nearer. i hope this :witch: stays away from you hun

Oooh Pickle, I don't have to tilt the screen at any angle-I can see that lovely :bfp:! Congrats!!! I knew that chart was looking fab!

I've got my eye on Liana's now-that is one pretty chart! :) :thumbup:

Nicole, I'm sorry for your frustrations. Fxed for you that you get your :bfp: soon!!!!

lisa - thank you honey, i'm just nervous to get my hopes up about it. just have a feeling temp is going to drop at any second! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->