New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

ok my temp has just gone wayyyy down. maybe i havnt ovulated? i have been ill this past week so god only knows what's going on. This is just my 2nd real AF after coming off BC in November though so... i guess we have to guess hah!

how are all you lovely ladies today? x

pichi - I don't think you've ovulated yet hun. Lets see what those temps do over the next few days :)

shannon - yes, I think the pressure of sex on demand is probably not helping OH. I have tried not to make it obvious when I am due to ov, but I can't help it! lol Subtly isn't my strong point I guess.

I'm still waiting for that temp rise - today must be ov day - surely! lol CD19 has been ov day previously, so with any luck this cycle will be the same.

OH can have a well deserved rest during the 2ww :)

Hope everyone else is well. At work, so will try and catch up properly later xx

foxyloxy, just noticed we're both on CD19 :)

Hi ladies hope you are all well and Bding for your lives :happydance:

I have still not given into temptation and temped again today - 2 days in a row!!

However, peeing on sticks is a different matter lol.

Have my docs appointment in the morning so fingers crossed.

Baby dust to you all xx

OH seems to be loving all the extra BDing (at the moment) not sure he'll be saying that in a few days!!!!

Thank you for the tip on how to put up my chart - lets see if this works

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/277a51

morning all, i have started a thread but have not had any response so thought i would try here too. Just wondering if some kind sould could help me

I take my temps at 5:30am. they range from 36.3-36.1. well this morning my OH called me at 5:25 to say good morning. Whilst on the phone took my temp an it was 35.7. this is so much lower than what im used to seeing. I was only on the phone for a minute may be 2. I nodded off again and my alarm i had set for me to take my temp at 5:30 went off. I decided to take my temp again and it was then 36.2 what it normally shoud be.

I didnt get out of bed or stand up/sit up at any time. which temp should i use for my chart. 35.7 seems like a huge drop? Should i use the second temp of 36.2 that i got a few minutes later at the time i normally take it? Why would the 1st temp have been so low?

xxx

it could just be an odd temperature. i'd just stick with the first one you took (because this is what u woke up to and got) it was near enough your time in which you take your temp so it should be fine. it is normal to have a few 'odd' temps here and there ^__^

thanks huny. I have added my temp. Chart looks like a right mess now. lol. I thouht it was going sooo well. Just ant believe it dropped so darastically.

xxx

mines has done the exact same and i thought i had ovulated as well because my OPKs were getting darker - maybe my body wants to go for a round 2 because my OPK this morning around 10 was darkish:shrug:

i never realised how complicated this BBT stuff actually is.
I ahve had a look at your chart and cant make heads or tails of it. Thats just me nt having a clue what im looking for lol.

xxx

morning all, i have started a thread but have not had any response so thought i would try here too. Just wondering if some kind sould could help me

I take my temps at 5:30am. they range from 36.3-36.1. well this morning my OH called me at 5:25 to say good morning. Whilst on the phone took my temp an it was 35.7. this is so much lower than what im used to seeing. I was only on the phone for a minute may be 2. I nodded off again and my alarm i had set for me to take my temp at 5:30 went off. I decided to take my temp again and it was then 36.2 what it normally shoud be.

I didnt get out of bed or stand up/sit up at any time. which temp should i use for my chart. 35.7 seems like a huge drop? Should i use the second temp of 36.2 that i got a few minutes later at the time i normally take it? Why would the 1st temp have been so low?

xxx

Are you temping orally? If so talking on the phone would drop your temp slightly. If not then I have no idea! Sorry! But as Pichi said you are looking for a trend not individual temperatures.

As for me, still got AF, it's been weird again this month, as it was last month with chemical, really heavy for CD1 then eases off CD2 then comes back again CD3/4 heavyish and then down to spotting today, it's bizarre, usually I am heavy CD1-5 then light for another 2 days. I guess part of it might be the acupuncture or it's just another chemical. My temp has taken a while to drop fully but it seems to be there now. Just waiting for AF to leave the building then it's back to BD'ing!!!
Been to see GP today told him a little white lie, said I had a BFP last week, well I thought I did have a v faint one and I certainly felt pregnant, anyway he has agreed to do blood tests for oestrogen, progesterone, thyroid, liver and kidney function, if not more than that. Glad that he's doing that as it is going to be a long time until I see gynae (over 12 weeks wait).

Gl Mini:)

Morning everyone else. Will read in a short bit after I get my son on the school bus. And while I am doing my college homework..needing a break:)

Temp is still high 98.1 highest yet!

xxx

Are you temping orally? If so talking on the phone would drop your temp slightly. If not then I have no idea! Sorry! But as Pichi said you are looking for a trend not individual temperatures.

As for me, still got AF, it's been weird again this month, as it was last month with chemical, really heavy for CD1 then eases off CD2 then comes back again CD3/4 heavyish and then down to spotting today, it's bizarre, usually I am heavy CD1-5 then light for another 2 days. I guess part of it might be the acupuncture or it's just another chemical. My temp has taken a while to drop fully but it seems to be there now. Just waiting for AF to leave the building then it's back to BD'ing!!!
Been to see GP today told him a little white lie, said I had a BFP last week, well I thought I did have a v faint one and I certainly felt pregnant, anyway he has agreed to do blood tests for oestrogen, progesterone, thyroid, liver and kidney function, if not more than that. Glad that he's doing that as it is going to be a long time until I see gynae (over 12 weeks wait).

Sometimes unfortunately we have to lie to get testing done.:growlmad: You should have CD3 bloodwork done.. Its to see if all your hormones are working correctly and at the right levels. Thats my next step ..Well if she ever comes..lol

laura - Just a thought, but I notice you recorded fertile CM, so the temp drop could be indicating ov is just around the corner. Get bding girl!! :)

I have had a similar drop this month - I haven't seen that before on my chart, but temps do tend to dip before ov is due.

pichi - yeah, cycle buddy :)

I too told a little white lie at my GP's back in October. Told them we'd been actively trying for 16 months (NTNP in reality) and trying for a couple of months. Had CD21 blood tests done all ok according the Gp's receptionist.

Still, GP's are reluctant to refer you for further tests unless there is something obviously wrong - I was told 2 years (as I'm still under 30), so technically by the time I'm close to what the GP think is 2 years, it'll be about 1 year :)

Like I said to my GP, if there is something wrong with me (or OH) and we have to wait 2 years, Ill be over 30 and then who knows how long things could take after that - I'm trying for a baby now as I want one now lol not a few years down the line!
:dohh:

yeah I thought it should be cd3 but doc said to get the first lot done when I have stopped bleeding, didn't like to contradict him! I am expecting to have high oestrogen (goes hand in hand with endo) and low progesterone (which would explain why I can't sustain an embryo). Also a chance I have an underactive thyroid. But there is a chance they'll all come back clear, in which case I'll just need to wait to see gynae in fertility clinic.

foxy it was more of a half truth in your case! I am lucky in a way that we are seeing FS sooner because of my severe endo, I am now 30, we've only been trying 5 months but my insides are a mess and we will probably need IVF in the end, but I'd prefer to get a natural BFP (with minimal help) than go through all the injections and procedures. So hoping some progesterone tablets/suppositaries is all it needs!

Fifi, How long is your luteal phase?

Can you ladies tell me what a triphasic chart is?

A triphasic chart is a myth.. haha joking.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

Take a look at my last cycle it was a triphasic chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->