New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I just realised its nearly 2 months since AF last cycle was almost 4 months...definately dont want to have to wait that long

Hello ladies. I'm new to charting, so I thought this might be a good place to be. I'm still a bit lost as far as reading your chart goes, but I'm getting better.

:wave: hi parkgirl there are a few girls on here who are good at reading charts :) have to say yours is looking good :thumbup:

dandybrush- Thanks for the welcome! I have to say that I am starting to enjoy charting. Gives me something to focus on during the 2ww. Plus, I never realized how fun it is to look at everyone's charts :blush:

lol yes i know what you mean, its interesting to see what happens and what temps get results etc...my chart is pretty boring atm :( no Ov or Af for feels like aaaggggeeesss :cry:

Hi girls how is everyone?
I'm ok..just sittin back waiting for O. I dont really have time to think about it unless I'm here haha

hi nicole :wave: maybe i should stop thinking about mine...then maybe it would come...

that's what im hoping will happen for us..i've spent since December thinking about it..will not this cycle thankfully my kids are keeping me very busy. I'm temping and opkin but not thinking about it all the time.

my temps are already weird for this cycle, lol. they haven't gotten to my usual pre ov temps. still at 97.7. waiting sooooo patiently. just charting this cycle to make sure i'm ovulating, but that's it. hope everyone is doing well!

Welcome parkgirl :) - I agree, your chart looks great.

Hey Nicole - glad the kids are keeping you busy. It's so hard to keep our minds off TTC.

:hi: never & dandy

foxy :wave: i agree it is hard...even when im doing other things its constantly on the back of my mind :(

Hello ladies. I'm new to charting, so I thought this might be a good place to be. I'm still a bit lost as far as reading your chart goes, but I'm getting better.

Hi honey welcome!! Your chart looks great..

Welcome parkgirl :) - I agree, your chart looks great.

Hey Nicole - glad the kids are keeping you busy. It's so hard to keep our minds off TTC.

:hi: never & dandy

Kids are keeping me on my feet for sure lol

my temps are already weird for this cycle, lol. they haven't gotten to my usual pre ov temps. still at 97.7. waiting sooooo patiently. just charting this cycle to make sure i'm ovulating, but that's it. hope everyone is doing well!

I've noticed this cycle my temps started out and are stying higher then normal..I think its the heat here. we have central air and even with that on it gets kinda hot in here.

Are cramps a normal mid-cycle thing? My lower abdomen is KILLING me.

i used to get crampy when i was Ov'ing cornbread...

Maybe that's it. I dunno. All I know is it feels like my abdomen is trying to turn itself inside out. Mother heiffer!

Hmm. Looking at my chart, last month my temp for the day I ov'd was the same as what it is today which, while not a huge dip is a little bit of a dip... won't that be interesting. Is it normal to always have the same temp on the day you OV? Is that a sign of OV'ing?

yeah it can be. you can see a slight dip before OV time so it might be a good sign for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->