New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi all,

Hope you're all ok. I've been lurking! Hope this is ov for you Cornbread!

Hi Never! How are you my lovely? xx

i'm okay honey. happy 5 weeks to you! i had dental surgery today. 5 implants put in and sinus augmentation. no fun. fixing to take my meds and watch movies. my cycle temps this cycle are so weird, lol, but whatever. hey i worked out that if i stay on track i will be ovulating end of november, beginning of december..right when i see DH. :yipee: funny though, if we conceive then EDD would be around august 24. which i think is funny since DH's kids were born august 27 & september 7. november must be his fertile month :haha:

Had a lovely temp jump today after a dip yesterday, I'm hopeful that the next 2 days will keep going up. This could be it!!!

i'm okay honey. happy 5 weeks to you! i had dental surgery today. 5 implants put in and sinus augmentation. no fun. fixing to take my meds and watch movies. my cycle temps this cycle are so weird, lol, but whatever. hey i worked out that if i stay on track i will be ovulating end of november, beginning of december..right when i see DH. :yipee: funny though, if we conceive then EDD would be around august 24. which i think is funny since DH's kids were born august 27 & september 7. november must be his fertile month :haha:

Thanks Never! It's been a worrying few days - the cramps were pretty bad every night, but no bleeding. But finally had a night without any and feeling ok now. Got an early scan for tomorrow but it'll prob be too early to see much anyway! Feeling much more hopeful though.

Urgh, hope you're feeling ok after your dental work. Yeah watching films sounds the best way to recover hehe!

November definitely sounds like the month! Hope your cycles and ov stay on track. And of course you'd have to name the baby after Foxy if it's born on the 24th Aug hehehehe!

Hi all! Stopping by to send some :hugs:

Never: You had a lot of work done. I hope you feel better soon! I like that you worked out when you will be Oing, I now you will get that BFP!

Pickle: I hope you start to feel better soon. When we went for scan at 4w5d we saw nothing but a little dot. But 2 weeks later we saw HB and yolk sac. I cant wait to see what we will see tomorrow. Ill keep you posted.

Hope everyone is doing well!:hugs:

FX for you Cornbread :dust:

My temps keep climbing, so that's good. I think. Not sure if it would look different either way at this point. Still having a good deal of CM.

Hi all! Stopping by to send some :hugs:

Never: You had a lot of work done. I hope you feel better soon! I like that you worked out when you will be Oing, I now you will get that BFP!

Pickle: I hope you start to feel better soon. When we went for scan at 4w5d we saw nothing but a little dot. But 2 weeks later we saw HB and yolk sac. I cant wait to see what we will see tomorrow. Ill keep you posted.

Hope everyone is doing well!:hugs:

Thank you! I do feel much better today, so am less anxious about the scan tomorrow. I know we won't see a heartbeat this early, so I'll just be glad if they say everything looks normal! And my regular scan is next week so there's a chance we'll see a heartbeat then I guess! Will look forward to hearing how you get on! xx

wow - great chart parkgirl!

pickle - good luck at your scan today :)

foxy & nicole - :wave:

temp shot up to 98.2 today, but i'm assuming it's due to my dental surgery yesterday. probably going to be pretty high the next few days. dang surgery messing up my chart!

Phew! Scan fine and everything developing where it should be! Couldn't see heartbeat but is too early and I already knew we wouldn't see that today. Doc wasn't worried about the cramping because the scan was fine and I've had no bleeding. So relieved. And should se heatbeat when go for my routine scan in 8 days. Really hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->