New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Phew! Scan fine and everything developing where it should be! Couldn't see heartbeat but is too early and I already knew we wouldn't see that today. Doc wasn't worried about the cramping because the scan was fine and I've had no bleeding. So relieved. And should se heatbeat when go for my routine scan in 8 days. Really hope so!

That's wonderful news!!

Hi to everyone else! Hope you all are having a nice week.

Hi Ladies how are all ya? Pickle I see congrats are in order!!!! YAY!!! Who else has gotten BFPs since I have been gone?

check out the list of baby names i have come up with :)

https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9770139

check out the list of baby names i have come up with :)

https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9770139

Nice! I like Abigail Paige.

I didn't know that tool was available. I'm working on my own name list :)

thanx i think my fav is abigail paige too...but my OH doesnt like abigail :( so might not get that one

Just wanted to say I got my CH. :yay: Now to see if they'll stay and not waffle like they did last cycle. :haha:

:happydance: yay for your CH's :)

ok todays the day, i have heated up my first parsley tea and am going to try to induce a period, not looking forward to drinking it though :sick:

Ooh let us know what it's like Dandy! Hope it goes down ok!

ok had it, tasted kinda bleh i added apple juice to nicen it up, i think i stuffed it up anyway, i had less than half a cup as i had just had bfast and am always full after, but ill try again this arvo with more water and hope it all works for me :)

Just wanted to say I got my CH. :yay: Now to see if they'll stay and not waffle like they did last cycle. :haha:

Yay cornbread! I know you got your bding in too, so I hope you get a BFP!

@pickle: are you still charting? How have you been feeling?

@never: how are things?

@dandy: I hope that tea does what you need it to do. I dont know if I could drink it, but I guess its quicker than having it induced with meds from the DR!

Hope everyone is doing well!:hugs::hugs:

hi mrskc! not bad. my temp FINALLY dipped into pre-o temps at CD8. so happy, because they were scaring me for a little bit. this period was very odd with brown blood and discharge only. i've been told if my next one is like this to go see the doctor, so that's what i'm going to do. actually, i plan to see a doctor anyway, just to get some blood work done and make sure everything is good on my end before DH and i get to try again in november. how are you?

morning everyone! :wave: hi pickle! so happy my face doesn't feel like crap this morning, haha.

So, I'm bored and torturing myself so I put in a due date calendar to see what my EDD will be if I get a BFP on this cycle. My EDD would be 10 days before Muffin's birthday. I started my period this cycle 10 days before I started the cycle I got pregnant with her on. Maybe that is a good omen, that I will get pregnant on the same cycle? Am I clutching at straws? :haha:

Oh, and here's my name list. https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9770208

Hi mrskcbrown! I'm not too bad thanks. Have been having really bad cramping mainly at night for the last week. Have seen my doc who sent me for an early scan, and all seemed fine. I've had no bleeding and I'd expected some cramping, but I was just worried about how bad the cramps were. They didn't seem too concerned. I'm going back next week so hoping to see the heartbeat then. Apart from the cramps, I've just had sore boobs, and in the last day or so have been peeing a bit more and been a bit tired. Not as nauseous as I was so at least eating is a bit easier! How are you? When was you last scan?

Hey Never! Hehe glad your face feels bit better! And that your temps seem to have settled down.

Cornbread - nope, don't think that's crazy. Us women just do things like that don't we? Hehe. Hope this is your cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->