New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi Ladies

fifi - I think I'd feel the same about a chemical, if I were to have one. Never even had a wiff of a line, so I guess that would be some reassurance that something is working!

I'm feeling a little low today - not really sure why. Very tired today. My temps are pretty low in general this month and so quite different from my previous couple of months. Not sure whether to read anything into this or not. Any thoughts ladies?

Hoping to see a rise tomorrow and get some crosshairs :)

Will catch up later on after work - it's snowing here again today, with any luck I'll be able to leave work a little early so I can get home!

Foxy, I wouldn't worry about the lower temperatures or your mood. This is generally the time of year when people feel their lowest (in the northern hemisphere anyway, I know you aussies are having a grand old time!) My temps were also lower this month, and my coverline has also gotten progressively lower, it might just have to do with it being colder now than it was before. :hugs: I have my fx'd that o has happened and we are just waiting for the temp shift.

Thanks Mystic. You're chart is looking good :)

I need a temp over 97.60 tomorrow, to get my cross hairs on CD18! We shall see.

I think you're right about this time of year too.

Moochacha. Yah I dont like internet cheapies either. and will never use them again! After the false positive. Ugh. I actually dont even have the urge to poas anymore. I will just have the urge to pee on ovulation test strips lol. What happens if you pee on one of those and you are pregnant?

Woo hoo form finally came from fertility dept at hospital!!! Filled it in and actually drove up to the hospital to deliver it! I was told there was a 12 week wait from when they receive the form, so 12 weeks from today!!! It said to get bloods done before appt - all of which I arranged yesterday! Poor DH has to give 2 samples a month apart, feel sorry for him, we know that it's me that has the problem but he still has to be checked.

Thanks Foxy. I'm trying to be optimistic, but it's not working so much. I've been spotting since Saturday, and my temp dipped today. Last cycle it did exactly the same thing, spike on 10DPO and started falling on 11DPO. On top of that, I'm still not sure about my ovulation day, although I can no longer change some of my uncertain temps to get FF to say suggest CD21. I'm supposed to test tomorrow, but i won't til the weekend (if I can get there) because of the spotting and uncertain O day. **sigh**, still waiting...:sulk:

Moochacha, I was wondering if you might have had a chemical....your chart was just so good. If you did have one, it can be good news because the cycle following a chemical is supposed to be an extra-fertile one. Hope you get a BFP next month (not just a small skinny one, like the IC gave you :winkwink:)

Fifi-glad to hear the ball's rolling with the fertility appointments. Hopefully you will get some much needed answers.

mystic - I see what you mean about the similarity between this cycle and last. Although, I do still think that there is a chance you ov'd on CD21 and if you did, then your spotting could be something else! I have everything crossed for you :) keep your chin up hun.

Quick change of subject....... What's the weather like over in Ontario? Bloody cold I imagine! I have family out in Canada - uncle in the Toronto area and my cousin somewhere else (I can't quite remember where, but I think it's a town called Brandon??).

omg, how slowly can 2 weeks possibly go?!? i've already started prodding my boobs to see if they are tender. (they are not, by the way, but probably will be if i keep this up!!!)

shambaby...my nipples are killing me, had a small lower backache today.. been extremley tired the past two days at this time, had some pain down above the pubic bone today not totally that much though but enough lol. DH cant even touch my boobs. :happydance: lol

I agree about the two weeks and I found out 6 dpo that I was in the 2 weeks :haha:

new to this....been trying 13 months. Praying that this is my month 3 days late.
BABY DUST to all.

fx'd for you, shaerichelle, when are you planning to test?

:dust: right back at you linny80

Saturday and if negative or no af again the 23. If there is a faint line I'll probably become a poas addict lol.

Saturday and if negative or no af again the 23. If there is a faint line I'll probably become a poas addict lol.

good luck for saturday. i am planning to test on the 23rd. seems like an age away

Yes it does! That would be a good date for me. Hubby and I met Jan 23rd last yr. I chuckle, but knew he was the one.

Just read your journal...FF suggests 18dpo for me too! I cant wait til then:wacko: lol I will probably test again next week shhh my hubby doesnt need to know:haha:

You are the same age as me:thumbup: your hubby and my hubby are a year different in age ..mine is 36. lol his oldest will be 13 this year.:wacko::saywhat:

Thank you for the luck:dust: to you:)

Oh how exciting for you ladies testing I really hope this is your month! :hugs: Can't wait to see the results good luck!

good luck for everyone this month. :dust:

my temps dropped again slightly today - i guess i am going to have long cycles after BCP and not 28 days... saying that, before i went on the pill i wasn't really sure how long i was anyways!

Foxy-Hurray :wohoo: !!!!!!!!!!!!! You ovulated! I really hope you get a sticky bean from it! To answer your question, Canada is certainly not the warmest place to be in winter. We actually had a pretty nice one in Southern Ontario before the new year. Since then it has been wicked cold :cold:, windchills of -20 C and the like. Snow hasn't been too bad this year either, but last year we were buried up to our eyeballs for most of the winter! Besides the west cost, southern ontario is probably the warmest place to be in Canada. Feel bad for your cuz out on Brandon, if that's Brandon Manitoba it is FRIGID there most of the year!

Fairy-temp rise looks good, you may have o'd yesterday, let's see what happens over the next few days.

Pichi-don't worry too much about having long cycles. I've hardly seen anyone on here with a perfect 28 day cycle. As long as it's under 35 days it's considered normal length. The first few months charting are such an eye-opener, I love the additional information that I have about my body now. Hopefully you will o soon, keep :sex:!

Shannon, Shambaby, Bernina, Magic, and anyone else in the 2ww. I hope the agony is worth it and you all get your BFPs!

I think the temp rise takes me to coverline of 'normal' slightly fluey temps- another sore throat/ cold today. More fertile cm than I have seem all cycle this morning so O in next few days I hope. Unless this temp rise is it. :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->