New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

A triphasic chart is a myth.. haha joking.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

Take a look at my last cycle it was a triphasic chart

ahh that makes sense after looking at your chart:)

ty...:flower:

some things are a myth lol

Fifi, How long is your luteal phase?

Can you ladies tell me what a triphasic chart is?

As far as I know it is 13 days, or at least it was before chemicals in Nov and Dec cycles, I've pretty much decided that last month was a chemical.

Triphasic is when your temp goes up another jump, it can indicate pregnancy, or not in some cases.

As far as I know it is 13 days, or at least it was before chemicals in Nov and Dec cycles, I've pretty much decided that last month was a chemical.

Triphasic is when your temp goes up another jump, it can indicate pregnancy, or not in some cases.

I think I had a chemical in Sept. I had symptoms badly. Your lueal phase should be long enough.

I found this: After ovulation your temperatures should stay above the coverline for at least twelve days. If your temperatures fall below your coverline this may be an indication of a short luteal phase or a luteal phase defect.

Another thing many charting women look for is signs of pregnancy. If your temperature remains high for eighteen days after ovulation, this could be an indication of pregnancy. You may also see a third rise in temperature occuring about seven to ten days after ovulaton. This is called a triphasic chart. Sometimes this can be a seen with pregnancy but it is not a definite sign. Women can have triphasic charts and not be pregnant.
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/bbt-charting.shtml

I found something that said that if you lp isnt long enough your progestrone is low.. I dont know where it is.. I am still:sleep: lol

Oh yeah, I remember hearing that as a reason for short LP, hmm, maybe it's not progesterone, oh well I'll find out by the end of this month what my hormone levels are.
Sorry you had chemical, I don't know how but somehow this month's hasn't bothered me as much, well that's what I'm saying just now, was a different story on Friday when AF arrived!

i'm hoping i don't end up with a Luteal phase defect. my last LP was 12 so fingers crossed it stays that way.

just a guessing game till i get into a nice normal routine again after the BCP

Oh yeah, I remember hearing that as a reason for short LP, hmm, maybe it's not progesterone, oh well I'll find out by the end of this month what my hormone levels are.
Sorry you had chemical, I don't know how but somehow this month's hasn't bothered me as much, well that's what I'm saying just now, was a different story on Friday when AF arrived!

I feel different this month, even if Af arrives I will be doing:happydance: because at least I know my body is being normal. This is the 5th month ttc but I have only had AF twice! Cant wait to find out your levels.

i'm hoping i don't end up with a Luteal phase defect. my last LP was 12 so fingers crossed it stays that way.

I think you are fine:)

How log were you on bcp? I was on and off for a few years until I realize they werent good for me. Of course I was in my early 20s!

Shannon and Mystic another nice rise.
Laura use the first temp.
Foxy & Pichi Yay for CD19? :)
Fifi & Moochacha I hope you ladies are feeling OK?
Bernina & Shambaby FX'd!

Shazza I've not seen a chart like yours before. I hope to see a temp rise in the next couple of days. Were there any reasons for the spikes?

I hope I'm in for a rise tomorrow as even if I discard the low on Sunday due to drinking the night before and the high on Monday after a night of tossing and turning, I still have a dip today and my cp is green :p . Come on O!!!!!!!

How log were you on bcp? I was on and off for a few years until I realize they werent good for me. Of course I was in my early 20s!

i went on it when i was erm.. 17 and i've just turned 23. came off it November so this technically is my 2nd "real" period just :thumbup:

i think i just get worried i might have PCOS or something like that. i worry far too much sometimes!

I wouldn't worry about your LP if it's between 10 - 16 days, I believe that is classed as 'normal' and perfectly ok to sustain a healthy pregnancy :)

I'm feeling a bit restless today - probably cause I'm hoping to see a rise tomorrow. I'll be peeved if it doesn't materialise! haha

Fancy a ticker change too :)

Hope you ladies are all good tonight.

i went on it when i was erm.. 17 and i've just turned 23. came off it November so this technically is my 2nd "real" period just :thumbup:

i think i just get worried i might have PCOS or something like that. i worry far too much sometimes!

Yup. Probably this cycle or next your body would be done:) Its a long road I know. I still havent had a period since the plan b techinically just a long cycle!:cry: Stupid things. I doubt you have PCOS. Just your body adjusting..

Laura-don't worry about erratic temps right now. I don't know your cycle, but it seems pretty early for o. It's the ones around o that really count. Even if o is soon and this temp doesn't fit, ff will be able to deal with an odd one here and there.

Pichi-I don't think you ovulated either. Your last cycle you ovulated at CD26. CD22 would also be believable but it's hard to say without the earlier temps. Any earlier than that and you would have more than a 16 day LP. I would say you still have a few days to go if your last chart is correct...though BCP withdrawl could still be messing things up. Hope it happens soon!

Fairy-It looks like you are getting more fertile, I'm sure O will be any day now!

Foxy and Fifi-Good for you! You really have to advocate for yourself because it doesn't seem like there is much help out there TTC if you don't. Foxy, I think I will try your trick if there's no luck by summer. But honestly, we've only been NTNP since about July, and we only gave it a real, real try last month.

Hope all is well girls!!

I think I had a chemical in Sept. I had symptoms badly. Your lueal phase should be long enough.

I think I had a chemical my last cycle because I got a really light bfp on a internet cheapie the morning I got af and my temp was still really high. But I'm not going to think about it to much.

I wasn't going to take the word of my internet cheapie and I was going to wait a few more days and test again but af got me, i was glad that I didn't tell DH about my test or show him before I got af.

:sleep: back to bed for me.. zz Hope everyone else is doing well xox

I think I had a chemical my last cycle because I got a really light bfp on a internet cheapie the morning I got af and my temp was still really high. But I'm not going to think about it to much.

I wasn't going to take the word of my internet cheapie and I was going to wait a few more days and test again but af got me, i was glad that I didn't tell DH about my test or show him before I got af.

:sleep: back to bed for me.. zz Hope everyone else is doing well xox

What internet cheapie did you use? I got a postive on one that evaped within 4 minutes. I showed Dh and then it went away and I showed him again. We were a little shocked.

:sleep: for me too.

https://www.pregnancy-tests.com.au/pregnancy-tests.html?gclid=CJPI6YnZoJ8CFcQvpAodRV_sIQ

My SIL gave them to me since shes now expecting baby number one! Which is awesome because shes 38 and has had a bit of trouble conceiving. She doesn't know that we're TTC I guess she just figured she could palm them off to me. She got them in bulk, i have HEAPS of them. Personally I think they're crap. :p

The line didn't go away it was just really faint but meh I got af the that afternoon anyway. My thought of using the internet cheapie was "if i get a second line on this then i can buy a frer".

Sorry to hear that Moochacha. Hopefully you won't need to use the stash of HPTs, this cycle will be your cycle! PMA seems to have appeared for me! Personally having the chemicals has reassured me that we CAN get pregnant, we can make an embyo at least!!!

Bit bizarre temps this month, they haven't really dropped, ok two were taken a bit late, but they were after 3 hours sleep so I think they still count.

woo - temps seem to be going into the normal range again :happydance: lets see if it goes up once again.

@Moochacha - the tests may be crap but at least they will fuel your POAS obsession if one arises :haha:

@foxyloxy28 - your temps are looking on the up :thumbup:

@mysticdeliria - i hope things settle soon, silly BCP :dohh:

woo - temps seem to be going into the normal range again :happydance: lets see if it goes up once again.

@Moochacha - the tests may be crap but at least they will fuel your POAS obsession if one arises :haha:

That's why I totally used them!!! Haha

Hi Ladies

fifi - I think I'd feel the same about a chemical, if I were to have one. Never even had a wiff of a line, so I guess that would be some reassurance that something is working!

I'm feeling a little low today - not really sure why. Very tired today. My temps are pretty low in general this month and so quite different from my previous couple of months. Not sure whether to read anything into this or not. Any thoughts ladies?

Hoping to see a rise tomorrow and get some crosshairs :)

Will catch up later on after work - it's snowing here again today, with any luck I'll be able to leave work a little early so I can get home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->