• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Foxy thanks so much for the post, it made me smile reading your positive thoughts and I definitely needed that today. Been feeling a bit in the dumps with the heavier spotting. I'm getting a mild ache in my abdomen as the day wears on but it feels more and more like AF cramps. I had this with the last few cycles so only time will tell. I'll definitely keep up my chart and see where the temps go tomorrow. Just wanted to thank you for your nice post!

I peeked at your chart and the last 3 days are looking good. I'm beginning to think that no symptoms in the 2ww is a GOOD thing! Less to drive you bonkers thinking about! Keeping my FX's crossed and sending baby dust your way!!!

Howdy!

I wish my chart offered better news this morning but I appear to be following you into the downward temps. Normally I wouldn't let one lower temp concern me, but I had quite a bit more dark pink spotting this morning, enough that I noticed it in the toilet and not just while wiping, there were also a few pieces of tissue/clots in it as well. So together with the temp dip I'm guessing AF is right around the corner.

I'm a bit disappointed that the b vitamins didn't seem to lengthen my luteal phase, in fact this is my shortest LP since I started keeping track. So I'm a bit confused if I should continue with them next cycle or up the dose to a balanced b100 complex. Oh decisions decisions!

I am so happy to see that your LP has increased by at least 3 days, that is definitely something to celebrate!! :happydance:

And since it appears that we're both going to start AF around the same time, here's looking forward to another month of the great adventure together! :plane: :friends:

OOOH!! Sorry 'bout spreading the bad luck Bernina :shy:! Your temps still look ok, but :witch: still sounds like she's getting you, damn her!!

I'm not sure if we already talked about this, but what dose of the b's are you on, and for how long? I've heard from girls around here that it can take up to 3 months for these to start taking effect. I'm actually really surprised that I got such a difference in my LP in one month. FF thinks it's strange too and has suggested that I've not been temping very accurately and my o might be wrong. I am new to this, so it could be something like that too. I know that what happened on my chart is NOT typical for the first month on b vitamins.

I've decided for sure to go up to B100 this month, I might cut back down to B50 after o but I'll think about that more when I get there. Even with an acceptable length LP, I would still rather have one around 14 days and starting to spot around day 8 is something I'd like to get rid of. I don't think it would be a bad idea for you bump up the dosage either, since you also start spotting hella early. I've heard suggestions that if you can find the time release capsules you'll be better off, especially with the higher dose. Otherwise, it will be too much for your system at once and you will just pee it all out making it a waste.

I've also heard GREAT things about preseed, I'm not sure if you've heard about it, but it's a :spermy:-friendly lube. I ordered some and I hope it gets here before Christmas so that we can start using it :)sex:) over the holidays.

Looking forward to the next cycle, hopefully we'll be getting good news early in the new year. :dust: to us, and everyone else!

Yes that is great news Swanny! And thanks Bernina. My temp today was 38 which is way too high so I had to discard it. Unfortunately I'm not feeling well enough yet to bd so if I haven't yet ov-ed it could mean I'm out this month :( Hey ho. I have everything crossed that I did ov and that this bug has just messed with my temps a bit. x

MY GOD you're HOT today Fish&Chips!! Hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

Yes that is great news Swanny! And thanks Bernina. My temp today was 38 which is way too high so I had to discard it. Unfortunately I'm not feeling well enough yet to bd so if I haven't yet ov-ed it could mean I'm out this month :( Hey ho. I have everything crossed that I did ov and that this bug has just messed with my temps a bit. x

MY GOD you're HOT today Fish&Chips!! Hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

Yikes!!! Even if it was a bad reading still looks like you're running some kind of fever!! Really hope that you feel better soon!!!

:coffee: :sleep: Doctor's orders!!!

OOOH!! Sorry 'bout spreading the bad luck Bernina :shy:! Your temps still look ok, but :witch: still sounds like she's getting you, damn her!!

I'm not sure if we already talked about this, but what dose of the b's are you on, and for how long? I've heard from girls around here that it can take up to 3 months for these to start taking effect. I'm actually really surprised that I got such a difference in my LP in one month. FF thinks it's strange too and has suggested that I've not been temping very accurately and my o might be wrong. I am new to this, so it could be something like that too. I know that what happened on my chart is NOT typical for the first month on b vitamins.

I've decided for sure to go up to B100 this month, I might cut back down to B50 after o but I'll think about that more when I get there. Even with an acceptable length LP, I would still rather have one around 14 days and starting to spot around day 8 is something I'd like to get rid of. I don't think it would be a bad idea for you bump up the dosage either, since you also start spotting hella early. I've heard suggestions that if you can find the time release capsules you'll be better off, especially with the higher dose. Otherwise, it will be too much for your system at once and you will just pee it all out making it a waste.

I've also heard GREAT things about preseed, I'm not sure if you've heard about it, but it's a :spermy:-friendly lube. I ordered some and I hope it gets here before Christmas so that we can start using it :)sex:) over the holidays.

Looking forward to the next cycle, hopefully we'll be getting good news early in the new year. :dust: to us, and everyone else!

Hi!

I'm currently taking a balanced b50 complex and this is my very first month, started it maybe a week or so before the start of this cycle. That's good to know that it can take up to 3 mos to kick in, guess I was expecting a miracle right away!

My ovulation moved up 2 days compared to previous cycles so I thought that was maybe a good sign, but my LP seems to have shortened to compensate! :grr:

I may join you in going up to b100 and will definitely look for the timed release. In fact I think the b50 I have may be timed release also so I'll just double up on those pills, maybe one with breakfast and another with a late afternoon snack. I definitely need to get rid of the SPOTTING!!! This is so new for me, it never happened until my 5 wk chemical which was back in Aug so I would think my body should have regulated by now.

We've been using preseed almost since the beginning of ttc. Was recommended by a friend and the very first cycle using it got a BFP. I used the pre-filled individual applicators at first but have since switched to the tube that comes with applicators you fill yourself. We don't use the applicators, just use the tube like you would normal lube. Felt like the individual wasted too much and it didn't exactly turn DH on watching me shove that up myself :wacko: It's funny because I just ordered some more myself!! Also got a new digital basal thermometer (BD Digital Basal). Getting sick of my cheapie drugstore one dying in the middle of taking a temp! Heard this one continuously beeps while reading. May be annoying to some but I need the reassurance that it's working. :thumbup: Got myself a fresh pack of 30 fertility test sticks for my monitor too, so I should be all set for next cycle, just not sure if we'll be able to try though.

I think I'm going to have my uterine septum removed (it's heart shaped how cute!). Doctors can't say if it's causing the miscarriages, but I'd hate for my next BFP to stick in the wrong place and end early or be high risk. Apparently it's a pretty routine procedure and outpatient. They dilate the cervix go in with some tool and snip snip snip and then you just have to have one normal period before you can do the :sex: I'll also get back the results of my day 2 blood work (going for that as soon as AF officially shows) and the genetic testing DH and I both had a few weeks back. So lots going on for me this month and next. Just wonder how the surgery schedule will be since it's the holidays and I know he wanted to do it right after my period ends since the lining will be at its thinnest and less bleeding. It's always a waiting game isn't it!??! You wait for ovulation, tww, wait for AF, wait 9 mos for baby :)

Thanks for checking in on me and fingers crossed with baby dust for us in EARLY 2010!!!!

Thanks mysticdeliria and bernina. Am feeling much better today. Your kind thoughts obviously helped!! Well my charts a complete mess this cycle so I'm just hoping what it's saying now is right!

Bernina - Sorry about the cramps and spotting. I'm eagerly watching your chart to see what today's temp is. FX.

mysticdeliria - We use preseed. It's great stuff although we don't use anywhere near what they tell you too. I'll be interested to hear how the vitamins go for you. xx

Hi everyone!

Bernina - I'm curious about the genetic tests you mentioned - can I be nosey and ask what that's about? Sorry if that's too nosey! :hugs:

FishnChips - hope you're feeling better hun! Or better still, it's not a fever, it's pregnancy! :D

Preseed- personally I think it's a rip off. It's really expensive compared to other lubes and doesn't actually make you more fertile! I hate companies that prey on women's insecurities. :growlmad:

This is my 2nd cycle with pre-seed - obviously it didn't help on the 1st cycle!! lol

OH likes it as it feels quite natural. Whether it is a miracle baby making lube.... I'm not so sure! :haha:

I've run out now, so definitely need a BFP this cycle!!!!

This is my 2nd cycle with pre-seed - obviously it didn't help on the 1st cycle!! lol

OH likes it as it feels quite natural. Whether it is a miracle baby making lube.... I'm not so sure! :haha:

I've run out now, so definitely need a BFP this cycle!!!!

Opppss double post with !! lol
Sorry

Hi everyone!

Fish, glad to hear that you're feeling better, I see your temp is still quite up, do you think it's an accurate reading or could you still be running a low grade fever? Either way it's up and that's good news. I also read (and not sure if it's true) but that if you are a bit run down around implantation that can actually be a good thing as your body tends to fight off what it can view as a foreign object and with a weakened immune system it may not fight so hard. With my first preg I was very sick around that time and it obviously had no problem implanting as it lasted for 8 wks.

Magic, I see your temp is up again today, Awesome! FX'd for you!
The test the doctor order for both DH and I is called Karyotype and here is what I found on WebMD:
Karyotype is a test to identify and evaluate the size, shape, and number of chromosomes in a sample of body cells. Extra, missing, or abnormal positions of chromosome pieces can cause problems with a person's growth, development, and body functions.
We don't have a history of birth defects in our family, but I guess he just wanted to rule some things out. A few years before we started ttc I had myself tested for Cystic Fibrosis as well and learned I am not a carrier. So in that case DH didn't need to be tested because I guess you both have to be a carrier. I'll let you know when I get the results back. Never worry about asking questions, there is no such thing as tmi for me!

So my temp went back up today and I even temped twice just to make sure. Still had some dark pink spotting this morning when checking cervix. The last 2 days I think it must have pooled behind my cervix overnight and that's why I find it first thing in the morning. Towards the end of last night my cm was back to offwhite. So no clue!!! Just one day at a time. Speaking of tmi, I was looking at my breasts last night and found that my nipples are really really grainy at the tips and had lots of almost clogged pore/dry skin looking stuff in the crevices (gross sorry!). Also the very tips look almost blue or purple, kind of like I wore a dark shirt/bra that stained my skin (my bra is tan so that's not it). They're a bit tender to the touch, but nothing impending AF couldn't explain. Metal taste is still there but not as pronounced.

Bernina - I am so excited, your symptoms etc sound really promising - especially the temp rise. Will be seriously stalking your chart for the next couple of days

Bernina - I am so excited, your symptoms etc sound really promising - especially the temp rise. Will be seriously stalking your chart for the next couple of days

Thanks Foxy!

I just saw you had quite the little temp rise yourself, awesome!!! :thumbup:

Are you feeling anything, having any symptoms today?

OOhh it's all looking so exciting!!! Foxy - Glad to see your temps have gone up.. and you've possible had an implantation dip! Bernina - Those symptoms sound really promising! Glad to see your temps have gone up as well and that the spotting has finished. I have a good feeling about you this cycle!

Well, I'm feeling much better today and I've taken off my negative opks as it was throwing FF and it's confirmed that my ov date was Friday which means we timed the bd-ing really well!! Hooray!! Bernina - I had a really good night's sleep so I'm pretty sure the temp is accurate.

Well today I've had a metallic taste in my mouth, but that could be because of the illness yesterday. Also I've suddenly got loads of creamy cm and I hardly get any, even when I ov. Also.. occassionally.. and I am still trying to figure out if it's in my head.. but I think my nipples are slightly sore, like they are cracked if that makes sense?? Also like you Bernina I think they are a bit more bumpy than usual and are almost white.. but maybe I'm just paying them a lot more attention than usual!!! I've also been a bit nauseous again today, although no where near as bad as yesterday or the day before... oohhh.. how exciting!! xxx PMA ladies!! xxx

magicvw.. thanks so much for your thoughts. I wonder if a fever is a sign???? Am I just ss now??!!! LOL x

Ooohh I am quite excited for everyone. Fish&chips really pleased you are feeling better and that Ff has given you an ov day.

FX our temps stay high for..... I dunno...... the next 9 months??

Forgot to add - not much in the way of symptoms.

Although (not sure if I have already mentioned this or not!) walked the dogs earlier tonight and had stabbing pains / stitch right across my lower abdomen - quite uncomfortable and a couple made me stop for a moment or two. Only a little tender now - never had that before.

I've also noticed that my (.)(.)s are fuller than they have ever been - not painful or anything though. The area around my nipple seems a lot darker than usual too. Quite a bit of lotiony / watery cm over the last couple of days - more so than normally around this time of the cycle.

Still, not getting my hopes up. Will just see whether AF arrives on saturday (along with my parents!! lol).

Thanks for the FX but I'm afriad we have no chance this month due to us having a barny the day before ov. We can generally only manage BD once a week (if that) at the mo due to work and kids (we have baby in our room) and stoooopid DH came home with a strop on so no BD. Ah well.

FX and :dust: for the rest of you though!! :D I am all set for next ov on New Year's Eve! :yipee:

Naughty DH... he better make it up to you next cycle! Big hug x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->