New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Morning everyone.
Pichi, my cycle was loonnng this month!

Moochacha & Mystic thank you. My nipples seriously feel like will fall off anytime. Cramps and pains down there last night. And now achey breasts. My hubby keeps asking me what my temps are every morning. lol He looks at my chart too. He is so funny.

So I decided to try out my ovulation test strips cause I know I ovulated 10 days ago. They showed a positive (twice) what does that mean?

Foxy-Hurray :wohoo: !!!!!!!!!!!!! You ovulated! I really hope you get a sticky bean from it! To answer your question, Canada is certainly not the warmest place to be in winter. We actually had a pretty nice one in Southern Ontario before the new year. Since then it has been wicked cold :cold:, windchills of -20 C and the like. Snow hasn't been too bad this year either, but last year we were buried up to our eyeballs for most of the winter! Besides the west cost, southern ontario is probably the warmest place to be in Canada. Feel bad for your cuz out on Brandon, if that's Brandon Manitoba it is FRIGID there most of the year!

Fairy-temp rise looks good, you may have o'd yesterday, let's see what happens over the next few days.

Pichi-don't worry too much about having long cycles. I've hardly seen anyone on here with a perfect 28 day cycle. As long as it's under 35 days it's considered normal length. The first few months charting are such an eye-opener, I love the additional information that I have about my body now. Hopefully you will o soon, keep :sex:!

Shannon, Shambaby, Bernina, Magic, and anyone else in the 2ww. I hope the agony is worth it and you all get your BFPs!

my cycle last month was 38 :wacko: im sure it'll start to sort itself out soon enough :dohh:

i've always wanted to visit Canada :) not quite sure why but i do. heh.

Blimey, I can't remember the last time this thread wasn't near the top of the threads! BUMP! lol

Thanks mystic - pleased to finally see some crosshairs! I was starting to worry for a bit there!

How is everyone else doing?

Any symptoms / updates etc?

:)

hey girls once i get a new cycle i will learning to chart i think so this thread will be a big help to me i have previously had a 28 day cycle so need to start learning when i will ov from the info i have from lovely ladies on here should be around day 14... can i ask is this from the 1st day of my started period or the 1st day after my period???

it's from the first day of your period which is cd1. the 14 days is only a guide, though, it depends on your luteal phase length which is usually about 12-16 days, but could be even longer or shorter. if you're thinking of starting to chart i would suggest reading up on it first, so it makes sense before you start - fertility friend has lessons and tutorials which you might find helpful. plus i found looking at other people's charts helped me.

good luck, and i hope you don't need to start on the chart!

:dust:

hey girls once i get a new cycle i will learning to chart i think so this thread will be a big help to me i have previously had a 28 day cycle so need to start learning when i will ov from the info i have from lovely ladies on here should be around day 14... can i ask is this from the 1st day of my started period or the 1st day after my period???

Welcome Kelly!!

Look forward to stalking your chart! :dust:

good morning ladies. Still no OV for me ¬___¬ grr it's taking its sweet time! i am guessing my cycle wants to stay long *sigh*

good morning ladies. Still no OV for me ¬___¬ grr it's taking its sweet time! i am guessing my cycle wants to stay long *sigh*

Ahhh!! How frustrating for you!! :hugs: it will show up soon :flower:

Welcome Kelly, let us know if you have any questions as you get started charting.

Shannon-Those are great signs!! I think it would be so awesome if you ended this cycle from hell with a BFP. I'm sending you sticky thoughts.

Pichi-so sorry that ovulation is not co-operating. I'm sure it will happen in the next couple of days, just keep :sex:

Shambaby, Bernina, Magic and Foxy, temps are looking good!

As for me, temp dipped a bit today. If o actually did happen on CD18 like FF says, then I am thrilled to have made it to a 13 day LP :happydance:!! What a victory for the B vitamins considering 2 cycles ago I thought I had only an 8 day LP. I'm not much of a symptom spotter, but I don't really have any...just tender bbs and cramps which really could mean anything at this point because I always have those after ovulation. FF is also saying my chart is triphasic on CD 27, but I don't know whether I should put any stock in that since I'm not sure about O and after poor moochacha's adventures last cycle (I'm still so pissed about that BTW moochacha...unfair!:growlmad:) If O actually happened on CD 21, then I am only 10 DPO, but on the plus side the spotting has stopped and so hopefully AF will hold off until Sunday so I can test. Come on Sunday!!!

:dust: to all you girls wherever you are in your cycle! I'm hoping for loads more BFPs this january !! :dust:

Wey hey mystic - so glad the b vits are working for you. Also great to see the spotting has stopped. I have everything crossed for you and hopefully on Sunday you'll get a nice surpise! :) You're still well above the coverline, so everything is looking good.

Welcome kelly - I'm sure you'll find the lovely ladies here very helpful. I know they have been brilliant keeping me on track.

How is everyone else doing?

Minime & fish&chips - hope you are both well, drop in and give us an update soon :)

Hiya,
I love how you keep up with the thread, foxy. It's nice to see that, cuz so many threads get lost in forums.

Anyways, I'm 9 DPO and pretty much feeling like I'm out for the month..not sure why, just that feeling. We will see though!

Shannon-Those are great signs!! I think it would be so awesome if you ended this cycle from hell with a BFP. I'm sending you sticky thoughts.

Me too. had two pos OPK yesterday that were dark.. Took a FRER today negative:cry: with the same unrine took an opk very light then with different urine took an OPK and it was dark. Sigh I dont know what to think. FRER dont work for me. Didnt with my son.:growlmad:

Foxy Mini is really tired after work lol.

mysticdeliria good to hear about the LP :)

shaerichelle why not try another brand when AF is due like a digi?

PeaceLoveBaby you're not out till the witch comes remember

:dust:

Pichi, Af is due tuesday. I just found this site. https://www.peeonastick.com and I think FRER arent good for me and I am going to get some blue dye tests! Look at the HPT showdown.

oh yeah. the blue tests seem to show up more! although i am sure i read that blue dye tests arn't as good? :wacko: so confusing! good luck either way xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

i have a digi sitting in my bathroom for when the time comes but seeing as though my silly body doesnt want to co-operate with me and is taking an ages to OV then i have to be patient.

hope all is sorted out downstairs wise soon heh :blush:

oh yeah. the blue tests seem to show up more! although i am sure i read that blue dye tests arn't as good? :wacko: so confusing! good luck either way xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

i have a digi sitting in my bathroom for when the time comes but seeing as though my silly body doesnt want to co-operate with me and is taking an ages to OV then i have to be patient.

hope all is sorted out downstairs wise soon heh :blush:

Thanks for the dust. lol I wont buy a digi until I get a regular positive. I know I will want to use it.

I thought why not give them a try.

My body is being awful frustrating too. I know what you mean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->