New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Ooh that's good then. At least you've got that near you and not stuck for somewhere to go for help. REALLY hope they can help xx

technically its a blueberry tomorrow but it was on american time so put ity a day early. Excited scan on friday !!!!!

Hope your scan goes well Molly. Right am off to bed soon - tired and grumpy tonight x

Hi Ladies

Please could some of you charting experts take a look at my chart and let me know what you think.

Everything was going nicely, I had firm red crosshairs for ovulation on CD13 which made me 12dpo yesterday.
Due to circumstances meaning we couldnt anywhere near enough this month im totally not expecting to be pregnant but I was at least happy thinking that id finally got to grips with the whole charting game!

I started spotting on 11dpo and again on 12dpo and was expecting :witch: on saturday but then today I had a low temp below coverline (my first thought was obviously :witch: had arrived early and when I went to the loo there was spotting and again I thought itll arrive full flow later) but when I entered it into FF its changed my ovulation day to CD18!!

Just wondered if anyone knew why it would do that and if its always 100% correct?

Its really got me worried now cause if it does turn into my period today or tomorrow then that puts my luteal phase at either 8 or 9 days when i thought i had a nice 13/14 day one!

Another bizarre thing is that for the last few months ive had severe cramps and sore boobs from about the week leading upto my period and this month i havent had anything yet, but I started following weight watchers on CD1 and have managed to lose 7lb so far so thought that the healthier eating had maybe reduced my PMT as id read that it does that ??

Any advice that anyone has would be great right now

Thanks in advance

PJ xx

could be implantation bleeding pj :shrug: sorry thats my 2 cents worth

Hey everybody! Hope all is well. I miss everyone and sorry I dont log in often. As for me, just getting bigger and praying for a healthy baby for everyone!:hugs:

Hello everyone:) I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I found so much help and comfort in this thread when TTC! Just wanted to wish everyone luck! Charting is sooooooo life consuming, but so helpful! Hang in there and have fun, cause it will happen!!

Hi girls

I was wondering if anyone would know what is going on with my chart - its my first month charting and it looks a bit mental to me - My temp has been going down for the last 4 days but still above coverline
Do you think af will appear any day because of this or am i still in with a shot
Please be honest its fine.
Thanks

xx:kiss:

angie - i would definitely assume that AF is coming honey. usually when your temp continues going down towards the end of your LP it usually means she is coming.

angie - i would definitely assume that AF is coming honey. usually when your temp continues going down towards the end of your LP it usually means she is coming.

Thanks for being honest hun - i guess i got my hopes up as i was looking through the ff chart gallery and a couple of people had a few days of dips and then suddenly it rose sky high - i know your right tho :flower:

xxx

it's still not low though honey :shrug: so i would just wait it out and keep your hopes up until she comes :hugs: hopefully not!

Hey ladies

This is my 1st month charting and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if it looks ok coz its all gobbledy gook to me at the mo :wacko:

I think AF is just around corner because getting a bit of creamy CM and have had cramps since about 8DPO, plus in a really really bad mood (poor OH). Took test yesterday (11DPO) and was :bfn: so no its just a case of waiting.

Thanks for any help

Hxxx

Hi bettinaboop!

Your chart looks good to me. Could be that AF is about to arrive but could also be a BFP waiting to happen! The dip at 6DPO could be implantation and cramps don't necessarily mean it's all over! Really hope this is it for you, but if AF does show, then you've had a good 1st month charting and everything looks stable and good to me! xx

Thanks pickle76

Its good to know that everything looks ok - just got to keep positve for :bfp:

Hxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back