New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Shan guess your talkingto me?? Thank you, no big symptoms just the dodgy thyroid and lowblood pressure all under control Tho

Girls I need your assistance My scan put me back a week but my thyroid bloods 6dpo were already registering a massive change. Had I implanted by then?? so am indeed 10+4? Thanks for looking and good luck girls.

Sorry Angie I can't seem to look at your chart.

Hi everyone :hi:

Could you fab ladies please take a look at my chart and let me know what you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fcfcf

Brief bit of history for you - weve been NTNP for exactly 1 year with no success. We did set ourselves a 1 year limit though before we started 'trying properly' and due to reasons we couldnt control we were unable to :sex: enough or at the right time.

I did try charting a few cycles though just to make sure I was actually ovulating and apparently I am.

This is the first cycle where we're actually taking charge and are actively trying.

Sorry its so long winded but here goes my actual point and question ............

I was certain id ovulated around CD15 because my sex drive was through the roof, I had lots of watery cm (ive never noticed EWCM so thats normal for me), and I even had some spotting (ive never had this happen before during ovulation but have read its totally normal and a good sign of ov) so when I had a temp rise on CD 16 & 17 it only confirmed in my head what I thought anyway. BUT then on CD18 & 19 it dropped again so didnt confirm ovulation. By this point though, my sex drive had calmed down and CM was back to dry/sticky? Now I dont know if this could be a factor or if its just pure coincidence but on both the mornings that my temp dropped I had noticed a definate decrease in the room temp. Normally I sleep in the buff and actually considered putting pjs on both nights and had to stick the heating on for a few hours before bed which i havent had to do since last winter and the only reason I didnt was because I read somewhere that changing what you normally sleep in can affect your temps.

So, after entering todays temp its gave me dotted crosshairs for CD18 but going by what my body is telling me i still think its CD15!

I guess my questions are ......

Is it possible that a sudden change in weather can lower BBT?

Does Fertility Friend sometimes get it wrong?

And looking at my chart does everyone else think FF is correct or do you think it could be CD15 too?

Thanks in advance ladies

:dust: to all xxx

Not happy with my chart. AF is quickly approaching https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/316e52

Hey, just been directed this way by NICOLEB (thank you). I'm sure I'll be posting loads as just as when I think I'm getting to grips with my chart and temping, something happens and it all goes wrong... today I found out that I didn't ovulate on CD16 like FF said, but infact I ovulated on CD22. So my TWW has been reset from 9dpo back to 3dpo :growlmad: it's seems ages to have gotten to 9dpo in the first place!! lol. I don't know how to link my chart into my posts but I have todays chart on my TTC journal (see link below) if you want to have a nosey....

.. today I found out that I didn't ovulate on CD16 like FF said, but infact I ovulated on CD22. .

Who said you ovulated on a different day. They say at least three highs after a low will show when you ovulated. For example in my chart you will see I ovulated CD12
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/316e52

I have been reading that fab book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" learned a lot. Try and buy it if you can. You can get it online for about £13 - £14. Its like the TTC Bible lol.

Can't see any link to your chart. Just click on your home page and copy link, and I will have a look.

.. today I found out that I didn't ovulate on CD16 like FF said, but infact I ovulated on CD22. .

Who said you ovulated on a different day. They say at least three highs after a low will show when you ovulated. For example in my chart you will see I ovulated CD12
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/316e52

I have been reading that fab book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" learned a lot. Try and buy it if you can. You can get it online for about £13 - £14. Its like the TTC Bible lol.

Can't see any link to your chart. Just click on your home page and copy link, and I will have a look.

Sorry, the link I meant was to my TTC journal which has pics of my chart on. It was FF who said I ovulated on both CD16 and CD22. What happened was I had a dip then my temp rose 3days in a row. So then it indicated that I had ovulated. Then after those 3days it dipped right down (as it was so low I disguarded it as I'd had a bad night sleep) and temps stayed low for a few days, then they started rising and today was the 3rd rise. So I questioned what was happening. Somebody said, if I didn't disguard that really low temp would the crosshairs move. So I unchecked the disguard box and the crosshairs moved from CD16 to CD22. Hope that makes sense, It should make more sense on my journal lol xx

Yes orally, I will try it vaginally next time, had already though about that actually yer, just to see the difference xx

Yeah, much better just reach your hand out for the thermometer. I keep it next to the alarm clock for when it goes off. Keep all movements to a minimum until after you have temped.

Yeah, much better just reach your hand out for the thermometer. I keep it next to the alarm clock for when it goes off. Keep all movements to a minimum until after you have temped.

Yep I already do exactly that, in fact I'm normally still half asleep when I temp :haha:

Me too. That's why I find the V option better than oral. You don't have to worry whether it is in exactly the same place - pop it in and you are away. Remember it is only the silver probe, otherwise you won't hear the beeps lol.

I have a little routine - reach out press snooze - insert thermometer- close my eyes in a semi-doze, listen for the beeps and then record in nearby pad. Back to sleep.

Good luck and baby dust to ya.

Hey ladies, would you mind having a look at my chart. Would just like some feedback on it. Is it rising ok? Is it a good thing that it's rising so much each DPO?? Thanks all xx

Attachments

• 5dpo.jpg
    5dpo.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 6
Looks good to me. But why don't you just post the link - click on my home page in FF then copy and paste the link that shows above. I won't have to squint my eyes then, and I can see what other things have been added in the nore information sections.

Looks fab though.

Looks good to me. But why don't you just post the link - click on my home page in FF then copy and paste the link that shows above. I won't have to squint my eyes then, and I can see what other things have been added in the nore information sections.

Looks fab though.

Yer sorry about that. I tried it before like that and people said it didnt work They said that when they clicked on it, it brought up their charts?? :shrug: I'll have another go 2moro. Thanks for looking/squinting (sorry) xx

That is why you have to click on your home page on the left - then copy and paste that link. You must have done the general link - which we have all done before. Lol.

Your home page will give the link unique to you.

testing lol https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30db2e

Clever girl Lol. It works. You just have to keep remembering to click on your home page whenever you want someone to look at it.

Clever girl Lol. It works. You just have to keep remembering to click on your home page whenever you want someone to look at it.

:happydance: yay!! So if it's not on my homepage and somebody randomly clicks on it, it wont work?? How do you get it so it works all the time?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->