New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Looks good. You have a dotted line which means FF is undecided. You may have put some conflicting info in for it not to give you a solid line. Looks good to me though. Carefully watch the next few days, you may get an implantation dip, if you have conceived. Are you temping orally, as temps can be quite erratic with oral?

Looks good. You have a dotted line which means FF is undecided. You may have put some conflicting info in for it not to give you a solid line. Looks good to me though. Carefully watch the next few days, you may get an implantation dip, if you have conceived. Are you temping orally, as temps can be quite erratic with oral?

yer. my CM conflicted with ovulation day. It originally said I Ovd on CD16, but then after 3 days of rising, it plumeted again, then it changed its mind and said I ovd on CD22. Yes am taking it orally, I didnt want to change mid cycle, but will change next month...... question :blush: how do you take it vaginally if you have a tampon in?? *tmi* i know, but if you get up to take it out, then that will affect the temp anyway?? :shrug: xx

Well, I don't wear tampons when i'm in bed. They say not to because the risk of TSS. That being said I don't like to wear one in bed. I guess you can still insert as you are only inserting a tiny bit (the probe). Besides if it affects temps it is not going to be a big deal because it is not near ovulation days. Its the days after you will be watching closely.

Hi ladies - i was hoping someone could help me out with my chart this month, put my temp in 2day and FF first gave me a dotted line on CD12 then i adjustetd a time of my temps over the weekend and now its saying its undecided :wacko: i thought i OV would have been CD13 because my temps rose yesterday and everything esle looked promising but know not sure if i've even OV'd this month - can someone please tell me what they think?????

TIA

Hx

Hi ladies - i was hoping someone could help me out with my chart this month, put my temp in 2day and FF first gave me a dotted line on CD12 then i adjustetd a time of my temps over the weekend and now its saying its undecided :wacko: i thought i OV would have been CD13 because my temps rose yesterday and everything esle looked promising but know not sure if i've even OV'd this month - can someone please tell me what they think?????

TIA

Hx

I would say you ovulated yesterday Nov 1st, add a higher temp for tomorrow and I bet FF will add your crosshairs, from what I have learned after your temp is higher for 3 to 4 days FF will add cross hairs

i would say you ovulated on CD13 and you need one more high temp to confirm that. 97.9 is normally a post ovulation temperature not a pre ovulation temperature so i'm confident that ovulation was CD13. the reason they are not solid perhaps is because after CD13 you have conflicting information which includes EWCM and a + OPK.

Thanks ladies, i'm still new to temping and its really confusing sometimes lol!

Will see what FF says tomorrow.

Hx

I would say CD13 (31st) It is the low before the 3 highs. FF may draw your cross hairs tomorrow if you have another high temp, it also corresponds with your EWCM. Don't worry.

Hi all! Haven't been around for ages sorry. How's everyone doing? Hey Never! When do you get to see DH? I remember it's Nov but not sure when.

Welcome wannabemum and bettinaboop! Yes bettina - I agree with Never and wannabemum - CD13 looks very likey for OV. FF will confirm if your temps stay up. But your OPK's and CP fit too.

Thanks mrskcbrown - I have my scan this week so can't wait, but nervous too! Hope you're doing well! xx

Lol:hugs: Ooh not long to go! That's great! Is it likely to coincide with ov for you? Have you seen anyone yet about things or got any advice? Think of you often you know! But been spending some time in 2nd tri. Need to catch up on this thread!

hey ladies, im also new to charting(and sticking with it). i do mine on a fertility friend on i pod app but also put it in on FF when i catch up so if i can figure out how to put it all in then put my chart in my siggy i will b doing that because im not sure how to read it all right so i will need some help

i know! i'm hoping it corresponds. once i know when i ovulate this cycle i should be able to better pinpoint if i will ovulate when i see him. he's already asked me the same thing today haha! i went to the OB/GYN in landstuhl and she referred me to an offpost fertility clinic. i go to tri-care (our insurance) on thursday for an appointment to find out what my next steps are. hoping we can get something figured out before DH gets back. we were hoping to have something figured out before i see him in november, but that's not likely. so now, if we don't conceive this next cycle, then i will continue all of our steps when i get back from leave and hopefully have something figured out before he is back from deployment in april. wow, 2nd tri :shock:! i think of you a lot too hun :hugs:

Ah well I hope your appt goes well Thurs Never. Update me then! Sounds like you have a plan though which is good.

Hi sma! We'll all help if we can (although I'm clueless about how to help with getting your link on here - can't even remember how I did mine lol!)

ok thanks ladies...im sure i will figure out somehow to put it in my siggy.... im on on cd 10 today so if i O it should be comming up sometime so i will be temping for sure the next few days

i sure will but for some reason i have watery cm today and cramping bad... i thought it was supposed to be getting sticky not watery for it to be going to eggwhite

no, watery can actually be considered fertile as well. here is a chart i like to reference to when i'm confused about CM:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/FFBook/ff_fertility_signs.html

Watery is fertile. Sticky and dry is not good. For some, watery is the most fertile as they don't get the egg white consistency. Get b'ding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->