New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yeah I didn't often get EWCM, more often watery. And it doesn't always follow a pattern of dry to sticky to watery etc. Just go with it though x

oh ok good im glad im not the only 1 who isnt on track. i kinda feel like im going to start my period but im only on cd 10 so i know im not its just weird....maybe i will O this time then....thanks hun

Hello! :wave:

I am new to charting and thought I would join up and say hello. I have no idea what I'm doing though - so am going to hunt around for info. We want to TTC #2 - we wanted to TTC months ago, but AF has not shown up yet! The past few days I have had EWCM for the first time since LO, so I am thinking it is possible I am OV again!! :happydance:
So I want to start charting asap - we are hoping for a quick BFP, but our LO took a very long time so we want to get going asap. We are BDing now in case it is OV!
Good luck ladies! xx

Pickle, did you find out what you are having? Sorry if I missed the announcement. Im not on much.

so i put my temps into FF this morning and they r all crazy with a few big ups and downs . i think next time i chart(next month) i will have to put the info in right away because i think im getting wrong numbers from my therm. because it shows that days and the day before so i think im getting the wrong number...

Hello! :wave:

I am new to charting and thought I would join up and say hello. I have no idea what I'm doing though - so am going to hunt around for info. We want to TTC #2 - we wanted to TTC months ago, but AF has not shown up yet! The past few days I have had EWCM for the first time since LO, so I am thinking it is possible I am OV again!! :happydance:
So I want to start charting asap - we are hoping for a quick BFP, but our LO took a very long time so we want to get going asap. We are BDing now in case it is OV!
Good luck ladies! xx

Welcome! Hope you get used to charting - it's fine when you get used to it. And it really helps see patterns and gives you a good idea of when to concentrate your BD'ing efforts lol. Hope you're about to ovulate! x

Pickle, did you find out what you are having? Sorry if I missed the announcement. Im not on much.

Hey mrskcbrown! I had my scan 2 days ago and it's a ...............BOY! I was convinced it was since I first found out I was pregnant but I'm never right about anyone else's lol. Guess I was this time! Everything fine at the scan and really enjoyed it. Bubba's been kicking loads too so although it actually feels a bit freaky I love it! How's everything with you? Love your bump pic! x

so i put my temps into FF this morning and they r all crazy with a few big ups and downs . i think next time i chart(next month) i will have to put the info in right away because i think im getting wrong numbers from my therm. because it shows that days and the day before so i think im getting the wrong number...

Aww hope you sort it out. Maybe just scribble the reading on a notepad as soon as you take it. My thermometer had a memory which just showed the last reading taken when you turned it back on so was quite easy thankfully! x

Hey mrskcbrown! I had my scan 2 days ago and it's a ...............BOY! I was convinced it was since I first found out I was pregnant but I'm never right about anyone else's lol. Guess I was this time! Everything fine at the scan and really enjoyed it. Bubba's been kicking loads too so although it actually feels a bit freaky I love it! How's everything with you? Love your bump pic! x

Everything was good at my scan as well but we are on team yellow so I dont know what I am having. I think a girl, DH thinks a boy..either way Im satisfied but Id prefer a girl LOL. Thanks about the bump pic. I think its time for a new one that one was at 23 weeks.:cloud9:

My honey writes it down everyday just in case I cant put it on FF right away

Hi

It won't make any difference how soon you enter them into FF. I just note mine on a writing pad and enter in FF when I log onto the computer. Are you using a basal thermometer? The digitals will beep 4 times when it has your temperature. Do you temp the same time each day?

If you are oral temping this can cause erratic temps, Vaginal is nearer the core of your body, so more reliable,and easier imo. With oral you have to ensure it is in the exact place, besides you could sleep with mouth open one day closed another etc.

well my honey is always knocked out right nxt to me so that wont work....i was writting it down but i forgot to or couldnt find the pen and went back to sleep lol..... yes i take it orally but maybe i should try it the other way next month.....

im cd 13 today but dont know how many days this cycle is going to b so we BD every other day since cd8 then will b every day since cd 11 hopefully i O and it works

Vaginal is said to be the best. I find it easier too. It's only the probe you insert, a tiny bit of the end. I have the pad on a little table when I wake up near my alarm lol. Alarm, therm,pad and pen are all next to each other. I have the routine down to a T.

ya im going to try that next cycle. i have all my stuff next to the bed to but as soon as the alarm goes off i grab the therm and do the temp (while more than half asleep)and fall right back asleep.....sometimes i dont even notice it but i just turn off the alarm and go back to sleep lol

hey ladies, i'm hoping some of you chart experts can help. i have been charting for eight months now, and this current chart of mine has me quite confused.

i had EWCM on cd9 of my cycle (earliest i ever have) so i began using my cb smiley opk's once a day. i got a negative opk from cd9-cd15. on cd 14 i got more EWCM, was bloated, had a backache, diarrhea, and gassy, which are all usual ovulation symptoms for me. i ran out of opk's on cd15 so i had to stop testing. my question is, my temperatures do not seem to reflect ovulation even though my cm now has a switched to sticky and i have had all my usual o symptoms (i know them very well.) kind of confused by it all. if i get a temperature over 97.2 tomorrow (missed today's temp because of no sleep..) then i will get dotted crosshairs for cd13. i'm very confused! any input would be appreciated.

hoping i have already ovulated, as i do regularly every month (and just missed my LH surge hopefully since i only tested once a day...), because dh and i actually have a shot next month since he will be home for a while from deployment and i will get to visit home.

thanks girls!

Hey never! I've missed stalking your chart! Well it looks like it could have been cd15. That would fit with your symptoms, and it's tricky to tell with your open circle temps which may in fact have been higher. If your temps stay up then I think that's a possibility. Could just be a slow rise this month too to add to the confusion. And yes you could just have missed the LH surge with testing once a a day. Hope you have ov'd and the timing's right for when you see DH! xx

Ooh have just seen your chart again Never - I guess it wasn't ov then, but could be now! Hope so x

ok ladies so i got my clomid today and will have it for next cycle...so i will be getting serious with temping and charting so i have a little time to figure out how to put my chart up then will really need all your yes next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->