New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

hi pickle! i'm flying home tomorrow :happydance: and seeing DH in 7 days :) still no O for me.. hope all is well :hugs: good luck to you other girls and lots of :dust:

Well I hope you get your BFP nice and quickly! I fell pregnant when my cycles were still a bit irregular - the most annoying thing was not knowing if it was going to be a 'normal' month or not lol xx

hi pickle! i'm flying home tomorrow :happydance: and seeing DH in 7 days :) still no O for me.. hope all is well :hugs: good luck to you other girls and lots of :dust:

Oh that's wonderful!! (The flying home bit, not the lack of ov lol). Have a great time - you deserve it. I guess you may ov while you're with him after all then! At least you're not at the completely wrong time from ov'ing just recently. Keep in touch and let us know what happens! Hugs to you Never xxxxxxxx

Well I hope you get your BFP nice and quickly! I fell pregnant when my cycles were still a bit irregular - the most annoying thing was not knowing if it was going to be a 'normal' month or not lol xx

Yes just gonna go with the flow and plenty of :sex: :haha:
Got caught 1st time with my 2 children.. but im older now and we are after VR so im enjoying the practising xx

Yes, my first. Am feeling great actually thanks! I do have type 1 diabetes so that's really hard work - 12 blood sugar tests a day and around 6 injections, and antenatal appts every 2 weeks. And trying not to worry is hard work too when i know my blood sugar can affect the baby.

But SOOO thankful for no morning sickness, and only managable tiredness and generally feeling good!

Wow so you're trying for your 3rd! You're a pro lol! xx

Yes, my first. Am feeling great actually thanks! I do have type 1 diabetes so that's really hard work - 12 blood sugar tests a day and around 6 injections, and antenatal appts every 2 weeks. And trying not to worry is hard work too when i know my blood sugar can affect the baby.

But SOOO thankful for no morning sickness, and only managable tiredness and generally feeling good!

Wow so you're trying for your 3rd! You're a pro lol! xx

Sounds like your having a nice pregnancyapart from the diabetes ...
Yes were ttc#3 (1st with dh)
My Son is 7 years old and my Daughter is 5 years old, i had a pretty normal pregnancy with my son, but had obstectric cholestasis with my daughter from 20 weeks (and 80% chance with #3),
so i know how the weekly bloods, monitoring and testing can be like :(

i looked at it as thought i got to see baby more often :) i had to be induced at 37 weeks (was induced at 9am and she was born at 4.48pm :) & i was home by 9pm )

so we are now actually ttc after vas reversal so finger crossed :thumbup:

Aww well hope you don't get the obstetric cholestasis with your next little one. Wow can't believe you were home within 12 hours of having your daughter! That's amazing! Do hope the VR doesn't cause you any probs. You sound super fertile so hope you'll get your BFP nice and quick!

Hey ladies

Can I grab some opinions on this cycle's chart please? (link in my sig "My FF Chart")

Cheers xxxxxxx

Hi Cheeky! I think your chart's looking good - bit different to other months with the consistent rise this month! Hope that's a good sign for you! xx

Hallooooo anyone out there. Pickle your 23 weeks eek, have found out what your papya is?

if I have'nt told u scan pics are on my new journal

Hallooooo anyone out there. Pickle your 23 weeks eek, have found out what your papya is?

if I have'nt told u scan pics are on my new journal

Hey Molly! Have replied in your journal thread.....xx

Good luck to the rest of the lovely ladies here I am pants with charts

Hey ladies hope all is well! Molly, wow 15 weeks! Thats awesome! Pickle, 23 weeks!!!!! Thats awesome too.

Thanks! Ooh and you're 3rd Tri! Congrats!

Well all I can say is thank goodness we charted lol! xx

hey ladies! :wave:

my temp shot up this morning, why is that? would anybody mind having a look and seeing what they think!! thanks!! :thumbup: xx

ok ladies soon im going to need some eyes on my charts. im cd 2 now and will be temping starting 2morrow

hey ladies! :wave:

my temp shot up this morning, why is that? would anybody mind having a look and seeing what they think!! thanks!! :thumbup: xx

Hi!

Well it may not mean anything - rises like that can be a good sign but equally don't necessarily mean anything. But better than dropping and staying low! Hope your temps stay up overall and this is a BFP in the making! xx

ok ladies soon im going to need some eyes on my charts. im cd 2 now and will be temping starting 2morrow

Yay! Ok post a link to your chart once you've started and we'll have a look! (i say 'we' but this thread is VERY quiet at the moment!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->