New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Does anyone know what white dots mean on your chart.?

If something in the data indicates that the temperature may be slightly inaccurate (either by events selected in the Special data area or by a time difference larger than normal), the temperature is plotted using a circle instead of a dot. Please note that these points do not need to be discarded. The circle will just indicate to the reader areas on the chart where the data may be less accurate.

Taken from FF site

hope that helps you :)

on the up side i THINK i just got a + or near + OPK test. weeee!:happydance:

It would if It told me what it was refering to. is the opk dark or light. I read this am the opk has to be as dark as the test control line.

your chart looks very promising! i think the hollow dots just mean that your temperature or CM doesn't match to what FF has predicted? not 100% sure on that but i have had a few hollow dots because i stated i temped at a different time

Hollow dots are not at normal time I think.
I will visit charts as soon as I can. xx

The last 24 hours have felt very much like O for me. I wonder what FF will make of it by the beginning of next week. I'm really excited!!!

thanks pichi.

fairy I dont record the times.. I tried manipulating the chart to change and nothing lol

Hi ladies.

Mystic.. your chart is looking very exciting! FX the witch stays away!

Foxy.. your temps are looking much higher than they usually are at this point in your cycle. FX that is a good sign!

Keeping my beady eye on all your charts! I can't wait for the next BFP!!

Love and dust to you all xxx

Bernina and Shambaby Halfway through the 2ww!
Pichi I hope you O soon, can't see it on your chart at the minute.
Foxy Nice rise, yay for O!
Shannon 11dpo how exciting. Everything crossed for you. Also I read back and saw I had ignored your question on an underlying cause for my fibro, nope they've not looked since I had a heart murmur checked, rhemutologist counted out arthritis and tested negative for lupus and whatever else. I have read about adrenal failure, wouldn't know where to start with it.
Mystic Your chart looks good!

Hope everyone is ok :dust:

Bernina and Shambaby Halfway through the 2ww!
Pichi I hope you O soon, can't see it on your chart at the minute.
Foxy Nice rise, yay for O!
Shannon 11dpo how exciting. Everything crossed for you. Also I read back and saw I had ignored your question on an underlying cause for my fibro, nope they've not looked since I had a heart murmur checked, rhemutologist counted out arthritis and tested negative for lupus and whatever else. I have read about adrenal failure, wouldn't know where to start with it.
Mystic Your chart looks good!

Hope everyone is ok :dust:

Mine is actually from my reg doc. The natruopathic one he is the one that told me about it. You should read about it..

Hey fish&chips - nice to see you back here :) Hope all is well with your little bean. I notice you have scan dates. Best wishes for those.

My temps do appear to be different this month......maybe, just maybe that's a good sign!! I don't feel like I have any symptoms....been really tired this last week, but that could just be down to having time off over the new year and my body slowing down to get used to it! Who knows. I'm not really a symptom spotter.....but I will let you all know if I notice anything different / substantial :)

Thanks hun - off to bed now.....hoping tomorrow's temp is a nice one :)

Night all xxx

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and pretty new to the whole "active" TTC thing. I've been doing the temp thing this month (on CD 16 now) and it has started to rise a bit in the last few days, but I've done three OPKs all neg. Hoping I will still O in the next few days b/c my cycles have been 30-32 days.

I have lots of reading to do to catch up on this thread but wanted to say HI everyone and I hope to get to know you all! :)

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and pretty new to the whole "active" TTC thing. I've been doing the temp thing this month (on CD 16 now) and it has started to rise a bit in the last few days, but I've done three OPKs all neg. Hoping I will still O in the next few days b/c my cycles have been 30-32 days.

I have lots of reading to do to catch up on this thread but wanted to say HI everyone and I hope to get to know you all! :)

We love to stalk charts... Are you using fertility friend?

Welcome Danzer

Do you have a link to your chart? As shannon said, we definitely love to chart charts :)

How is everyone else doing?

My temp is sky high this morning - not quite sure what is going on there! Woke up at 02:00 (about 2 hours sleep) couldn't resist checking it and it was 97.75 but then after a few more hours sleep, I took it at 08:00 (about 45 mins later than normal) and it had rocketed to 98.34!!

Think my insides are on fire! haha

Hi girls

I am still fairly new to charting, this is my 2nd cycle doing it on FF, it would be great to get some people to stalk my chart and let me know if its looking normal! My Dec one was a bit erratic!

Link in signature for FF

Foxy I'm intrigued as to why your coverline is so low. What a high temp this am!

Welcome to the newbies. Chart links please :p

I got my rise this morning! Yay! I also went back and changed my cp details as over the past two days it has been really soft so changed the other soft ones to medium. I also have hollow dots in different places not associated to time. Maybe it's the ones FF is going to use to calculate?

Hi girls

I am still fairly new to charting, this is my 2nd cycle doing it on FF, it would be great to get some people to stalk my chart and let me know if its looking normal! My Dec one was a bit erratic!

Link in signature for FF

Hey hun, your chart looks quite well behaved at the moment. Mine looked like that til it started to look like a heart monitor :p

hey all i havent been on here in a week or so im in desperate need for some advice.

Could someone please have a look at my chart. I normally OV CD11-13 and so far all my OPKs are as white as a ghost. I missed my temp 2 days ago and i have no idea if my temp this moring indicates OV yesterday. Would sone kind soul please have a look for me.

The OV tests i have been using are a different brand to what i normally use and i think they may be dud ICs.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->