New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Aww hey Never. How you doing? Hope you're ok and not too sad xx

well ladies i didnt end up charting this month but i did get this yesterday and today...i will do another one tonight to make sure hehe...i just like seeing two lines hehe...yes i know they r dry i didnt thin i could put pix up but i did it on my phone

Attachments

• 1208101406[1].jpg
    1208101406[1].jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
well ladies i didnt end up charting this month but i did get this yesterday and today...i will do another one tonight to make sure hehe...i just like seeing two lines hehe...yes i know they r dry i didnt thin i could put pix up but i did it on my phone

Woo-hoo! Get BD'ing! xxx

we did hahaha... and will again later lol i felt pains on both sides and still feel it today so even if OH is is tired when he gets off work o well we have work to do

we did hahaha... and will again later lol i felt pains on both sides and still feel it today so even if OH is is tired when he gets off work o well we have work to do

Lol, yay!

im willing to do all this work as long as i know i could be getting my bfp for x mas lol

Yeah, that's the thing. I know BD'ing can be great but when you're trying for a baby it really can be hard work! Hope it stays fun for you and you do get your BFP for Christmas! x

thanks hun, ya its still pretty much fun but this is the first time i have ever got a + opk so i will really be counting everyday and ever little thing going on with my body now. hopefully we can get some more BD in tonight then 2morrow i will count it as 1 dpo only because im still cramping and im not sure if its O today or yesterday then if it was yesterday that means i will be able to hold out on testing an extra day lol

Well it definitely sounds like you've got yourself covered! Bit TMI but do you check or note your cervical mucus? That would give you another hint as to whether you've ov'd yet or not. I used to get 2 days of positive OPK's, 3 at the most, but I know people who got more. They also checked their CM and found it helped them pinpoint things a bit better. Although if you're BD'ing on all possible days then you're not gonna miss it anyway lol! x

ya i check it but with BD so much its hard to tell what it actually is. sorry TMI but i think it was mostly ewcm yesterday its more watery today....it was streatchy yesterday so thats y i think it was yesterday. it was twinges like quick cramps then today its mostly long cramps

i might have a shot this cycle pickle! DH got orders to do training here in germany and he gets here tonight! :yipee:

i might have a shot this cycle pickle! DH got orders to do training here in germany and he gets here tonight! :yipee:

Ooh YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! That's brilliant! Am so happy for you! Aww you so deserve that Never xxxxxxxx

thank you so much! :hugs: how is the pregnancy coming along sweets? feel like i've missed so much on the boards!

Thanks Never - I'm good! Loving my bump and generally feel really good. Did I tell you we're having a boy? He kicks all the time! Can't believe I go on maternity leave in about 6 or 7 weeks and will be induced 5 weeks after that! Is going SOOO quickly! Bit scared!

How long will DH be with you this time?

wow, that is so quick! seems like just yesterday you announced your BFP. have you thought of names? DH and i are hoping for a boy, but we're happy with either for sure. he is visiting/working until the 21st of this month. my early XMAS miracle :)

Yeah I know! Yes we have literally ONE name we both agree on arrgh! We had loads of girls names! So not gonna say til he's here with us - seems more special that way.

Oh that's great! So a whole week and a half together! And this is generally your fertile time isn't it! Would be so good to spend loads of time together, get lots of BD'ing in and catch ov!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->