New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

thats ok if its quiet as long as i have 1 person to help me out then im good to go!

hey ladies! :wave:

my temp shot up this morning, why is that? would anybody mind having a look and seeing what they think!! thanks!! :thumbup: xx

Hi!

Well it may not mean anything - rises like that can be a good sign but equally don't necessarily mean anything. But better than dropping and staying low! Hope your temps stay up overall and this is a BFP in the making! xx

Thanks!! Oh I hope so too!! Time will tell I guess xx

do they tend to stay over the cover line for a bfp...?

You can have the odd drop or 2 below coverline and still be pregnant, but generally yes the temps stay up. Sometimes one drop happens around implantation time (ie approx 4 - 11 days after ovulation) but then should go back up again x

hi pickle :hugs:

Hey Never, how are you? How is your TTCing going? Did DH come home in November as you expected? I think thats what I remember you telling me a while back:winkwink:. I hope all is going well in your world. Sorry I am not on here much but I wish you all the best in the world!:hugs:

Hey Never! Was just thinking about you yesterday! Hope you had a great time with DH, but I see you had AF the whole time, is that right? What a bummer. Still hope it was great to see him though and have some time together. Are you ok? x

Hey mrskc! Hope you're still doing well! Time really is flying isn't it! Hope this has been an easy pregnancy for you so far and that you're enjoying it! xxx

Hey mrskc! Hope you're still doing well! Time really is flying isn't it! Hope this has been an easy pregnancy for you so far and that you're enjoying it! xxx

Yes it has been great! No problems at all so I just praise God for that!:happydance: Its definitely been a blessing that I dont take for granted and I want every woman who wants this to experience it!:hugs: I see you are 25 weeks as well:)

OMG! I woke up this morning with a fever! Look at my chart! I feel better now though :shrug: just tired and achy, still no sign of AF either :shrug: FX xx

Yes it has been great! No problems at all so I just praise God for that!:happydance: Its definitely been a blessing that I dont take for granted and I want every woman who wants this to experience it!:hugs: I see you are 25 weeks as well:)

Oh that's great! I'm so pleased for you! It's been the same for me! Have felt great most of the time, and although keeping my diabetes under control has got really difficult lately, I'm just praying God will help me with that too. I thank him every day for what He's done and is doing. I know - 25 weeks! It only seems like 10 minutes ago we were looking at each other's charts! xx

OMG! I woke up this morning with a fever! Look at my chart! I feel better now though :shrug: just tired and achy, still no sign of AF either :shrug: FX xx

Well I hope you're not getting ill and that was just a weird one-off! (Or even better, that you're not getting ill, and that was just a great temp rise!) Your chart's looking good, and great no sign of AF. Woo-hoo, hope this is it! xx

Well I hope you're not getting ill and that was just a weird one-off! (Or even better, that you're not getting ill, and that was just a great temp rise!) Your chart's looking good, and great no sign of AF. Woo-hoo, hope this is it! xx

Thanks! Yer it was so weird. I went out for a meal last night and everything was fine, although I sat too close to the fire in the pub and came away with a dry,sore throat and then woke with this raging temp. I felt human once I'd taken some tabs but have just been laid on the sofa since, have no energy but I dont have a temp anymore......It's far too high to be preg related temp surely as they say anything over 37.5 is a fever, we'll see what 2moro brings. Thanks for looking xx

Aww poor you. Hope it doesn't turn out to be anything and you feel better tomorrow. Yeah that's true, prob a bit high even for preg temps! xx

thanks hun, yer and my temp stayed up. Had to have the doc round yesterday, i have the flu and she signed me off for 10-14days!!! so my period coming aswell was the icing on the cake!! boohoo xx

Oh no! That's crap! Really hope you're better soon xx

i'm home from vacayyyyyy :cry: wish i could go back! miss my DH, family and friends like crazy already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->