New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

yup, i usually ovulate between CD16-CD20. i didn't last month though and had a long AF this cycle so hoping that did the clearing out i needed. how funny, DH and i are the same. we can think of tons of girls names and we even have one picked out, but we can't agree on a boys one! my dream forever was benjamin alexander but DH has a son named cooper alexander so that ruined everything for me. blah! O or not, there will be plenty of :sex:ing! :haha:

yup, i usually ovulate between CD16-CD20. i didn't last month though and had a long AF this cycle so hoping that did the clearing out i needed. how funny, DH and i are the same. we can think of tons of girls names and we even have one picked out, but we can't agree on a boys one! my dream forever was benjamin alexander but DH has a son named cooper alexander so that ruined everything for me. blah! O or not, there will be plenty of :sex:ing! :haha:

Hahaha well enjoy! xxxxxx

Hehe Hey hey gorgeous ladies! We had a fantastic Christmas, the weather was beautiful, hot, sunny, coolish wind so we ended up playing cricket in the backyard with Champaign in hand!

wow, that sounds really fantastic. glad it was enjoyable. you look so in love in your avatar :)

Aww hugs to you too Never! Just been catching up on your journal. Urgh what a frustrating time. You must be so impatient for AF to arrive or to get that BFP. Thinking of you....

Glad you had a good Christmas Moo! Hope you're ok xx

yeah, if she doesn't come today, she is definitely late. my longest cycle so far is 34 days and i know i have a spot on 14 day lp. since i went to the FS on CD20 and he confirmed ovulation, it means the longest mine SHOULD or possibly can be is 34 days. i'm expecting her..i told DH not to get his hopes up. what stinks is today is our two year anniversary so my present today is likely going to :witch:

i can't believe you are almost 29 weeks! have you started preparing?

awww thank you lisa :hugs: and you are almost 30 weeks! :shock: i'm so in shock that all my girlies are so close to their sticky beans arrivals!! DH's birthday is 2 days after your beans c-section :)

hey! :wave:

Havent been on here for a while, but just want you to have a nosey at my chart! Why did it zig-zag after ov? Is it a good sign that its going up now?...could I be heading for a triphastic chart? I'm really excited!! xx thank ladies!! xx

Never mind, it must be good :thumbup:........................I got my :bfp:!!!! wohoooooo!! xx

Hey Never! Just had another peek at your chart....your temps are in your usual post-ov range aren't they? Guess that's good too. If they were lower I suppose you'd wonder if you'd ovulated after all. How are you feeling? You going crazy or feeling positive? Hope you're ok hun xxx

pickle! :wave: i've had my ups and downs actually. at first i was very optimistic. all of last week i have been very pessimistic and just accepting it wasn't going to happen. i think now i'm more of a resume life and try not to think about it a lot status. i really hadn't thought about it too much until today i got some sharp stabbings pains for a little while. it's gone now but made me curious. i'm just very anxious! as for not thinking i ovulated, i know i did, my FS confirmed on CD20 (13dec) that i had ovulated that cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->