New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yeah I thought I remembered you said he confirmed ov...that's so weird isn't it. Well good for you keeping your head! It must be a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions at the mo, but no news (ie no AF) has got to be good news for now! Roll on 17th for your appt....xxx

i might have to miss my 17th appointment due to work so i'm about to go half nuts over here :haha:

NOOOOOO! Oh that's crap! Well you'd better just have some good news by then instead!

i know :haha: i'm very very tempted to test tomorrow after the pains today, but i'm so scared to.

Yeah you must be scared. I would be too. It's so horrible seeing a BFN isn't it. See how you feel about it tomorrow. Emotions really do change day by day so you may feel like testing or you may really not want to :wacko:

Hi Girls,

I've been with FF for a while now but honestly I never got round to learning and understanding how exactly it can help me with regards to TTC.

I don't suppose you could take a look at my recent cycle and interpret it could you? I'm reading it all through but I'd love an outsider to feedback what they are seeing.

I have been charting mornings temps since the end of last month. Before that I was doing evening so I removed the old ones and just kept it morning temps.

Any feedback would be great. Apologies if there's not enough information for you yet!

Hi Girls,

I've been with FF for a while now but honestly I never got round to learning and understanding how exactly it can help me with regards to TTC.

I don't suppose you could take a look at my recent cycle and interpret it could you? I'm reading it all through but I'd love an outsider to feedback what they are seeing.

I have been charting mornings temps since the end of last month. Before that I was doing evening so I removed the old ones and just kept it morning temps.

Any feedback would be great. Apologies if there's not enough information for you yet!

Hi!

Well yes it does look like you've ovulated! It will prob take you a couple of months to see some patterns (unless of course you get your BFP 1st!) but stick with it. It definitely helps you to see when you're most fertile and gives you an idea of when AF is due once you've seen those patterns. I would recommend doing the free course that Fertility Friend can email to you daily. It only take 5 mins each day to read through and test yourself on what you've remembered. And because it's broken down into little chunks, it's so much easier to understand than reading huge amounts in one go.

If you have ovulated when FF suggests you have, you can either expect to see AF around 9 - 16 days later (the 'luteal phase' - do you know how long this is for you?), or if it doesn't show then you could test around the same time! xx

pickle76 - thanks for that.

I'm not sure on my luteal phase, I have noticed though that when I get sore boobs and CM, AF tends to show up about 18 days later - so I guess you could say it's that.

Im on the VIP membership on FF cause with having irregular cycle I want all the best information and analysis possible. On the calendar section it says I should test on the 21st...but thats too far away for my liking!

pickle76 - thanks for that.

I'm not sure on my luteal phase, I have noticed though that when I get sore boobs and CM, AF tends to show up about 18 days later - so I guess you could say it's that.

Im on the VIP membership on FF cause with having irregular cycle I want all the best information and analysis possible. On the calendar section it says I should test on the 21st...but thats too far away for my liking!

Haha yeah that sounds so far away! I had the VIP membership too. Found it really good. I think FF suggests testing so late until it has 2 or 3 cycles to base your patterns on. It sounds like you may have a long luteal phase so it's probably best to wait as long as you can before testing. SOOO hard though!

Hi lovely ladies :hi:

Could someone please look at my chart and let me know what you think please, does anyone think its possible that I may have ovulated early this month?

This is my first month charting again and I really didnt expect to be ovulating this early :nope: we were planning on :sex: every day next week and now im worried that we probably havent done enough. When I used to chart before i NEVER ovualted that early so was just wondering if its normal for it to vary each cycle ?

Thanks ladies and :dust: to you all xxx

Hey Pickle and Nevertogether! Just stopping by to say hello and to wish you all the best in the world.

@never: I know you are so excited to see DH in a few weeks!

@pickle: wow you are getting close!

AFM, the countdown is on to get this little boy out. I am full term and Im hoping that he comes early because he is running out of room.

Be blessed!

mrskc! wow, i can't believe you are due so soon. i can still remember when you announced your :bfp: pickle isn't long behind you! i am VERY excited, my countdown is in my signature even :)

mrskc! wow, i can't believe you are due so soon. i can still remember when you announced your :bfp: pickle isn't long behind you! i am VERY excited, my countdown is in my signature even :)

Yep it seems so short now but at one point it seemed like forever to me:haha:. Im hoping to go soon. Ill be sure to post pics etc, when he does decide to make his debut!:hugs:

Hey Girls.

Never to gether get that man HOME!!!!!!

I see we are all doing well Tanzibar F is very useful but a bit ditx=zy you have to keep the temps going no matter how depressing and long a cycle is. takes FF awhile to catch up

Hey Pickle and Nevertogether! Just stopping by to say hello and to wish you all the best in the world.

@never: I know you are so excited to see DH in a few weeks!

@pickle: wow you are getting close!

AFM, the countdown is on to get this little boy out. I am full term and Im hoping that he comes early because he is running out of room.

Be blessed!

Hi! Thanks mrskcbrown. Hope your LO puts in an appearance v soon! And hugs to you too Never! I'm ready for 3rd tri to be over and my LO to be here too. Hope everyone is ok xx

Hi ladies

I posted this in the ttc forum yesterday but didnt really get many replies so was wondering if some of you lovely lasses would mind having a stalk for me x

hi all :hi:

I posted a thread this morning about my chart as I was feeling really down and needed to let off some steam really but im now thinking i may have not included all the info

So heres the situ ................ (please check out my chart below too)

Im currently on CD21 and ff was showing id ov'd (with dotted crosshairs) CD9 (showing this since 3 days after). I was getting quite hopeful because CD19 &CD20 my temp had a slight rise and I was also getting af type cramps all day.

So today I woke @ 4.45 (normal temp taking time is 6.20) and took my temp which was 36.20 but I had been 'dosey' for 5-10 mins before this. Using the temp corrector I got a temp of 36.37 but when I entered this into my chart it changed my ovulation day to CD16 with solid crosshairs!!! I also took my temp @ 6.20 and it was 36.26 but it was not after 3 hours undisturbed sleep. So, if i enter in this temp and click the sleep deprived button it keeps my ov day at dotted crosshairs on CD9!!

Which should I enter? The 4.45 temp converted to 6.20 or the 6.20 temp and sleep deprived???

Sorry this is so long winded but obviously were talking a diffence of a week here between the two predicted ov dates and as anyone ttc knows a week can feel like a year!

Thanks In advance for all your opinions

xxx

It's looks that way doesn't it? :shrug: we'll have to keep bumping it, it was so helpful when I was TTC and started with charting etc :thumbup: xx

It's looks that way doesn't it? :shrug: we'll have to keep bumping it, it was so helpful when I was TTC and started with charting etc :thumbup: xx

Yes it helped me too! My son is now 3 months!:winkwink:

Congrats to you on your little girl!:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"