New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i'm still around. DH and i might get a shot in august if he's around at the right time..other than that no luck :(

i'm still around. DH and i might get a shot in august if he's around at the right time..other than that no luck :(

Hey Never!

Im praying that it happens at the right time for you and DH! Good luck. BTW, love the profile pic!:thumbup:

Can someone check my chart, new to chartting here first month. Vaginal temping, I'm worried that FF moved my O from the 15th to the 17th and it's not right also the coverline seems high to me. Anyone?

Awwww, I used to love this thread when I was TTC.

Congrats on the twins Peace! What a handful, your brood is jumping to 4!

I'm going to try my hand at chart interpretation even though I'm sooo rusty. I miss charting, haven't seen AF since Dec. 2009! Never thought I'd say this but I kind of miss the :witch:!

Butterfly-It looks like there is fertile CM on Day 16, which means that FF won't call O on Day 15. Also, the Day 16 temp is not really that high in relation to your pre-O temps. A case could be made for O on Day 16, since it's the last day of fertile CM and there is a slight rise after, but I think Day 17 is right since you see the really BIG rise the next day. The cover line does seem a little high in relation to the pre-O temps, but it's because O is on Day 17 and the temp is higher. If O was Day 16 your coverline would drop to about 97.8. But if you look at your post-O temps, this coverline looks fine, and you have a nice dip at 7DPO, maybe implantation?

If I were you I wouldnt worry, the coverline doesn't actually mean anything, it's just a visual to help you see the split. And whether O was Day 16 or 17, you have BD covered really well, so just hang on for the rest of the TWW and hopefully there will be some good news. IMHO, your chart is looking great, :thumbup: good luck!

Thanks so much ladies! New to all the charting so I worry. I did have a pretty good rise today from 98.5 to 99.1 so I'm hoping thats good, I'm on a 28 day cycle so af should start Monday, but im concered with O on day 17 thats only an 11 day lp, is that something to worry about?

Hi ladies.

I'm very new to charting. Can't even seem to get the ticker on my signature.
My question is regarding fertilityfriend. Is it worth paying for the VIP service, or is the basic package sufficient enough. I keep getting a message that my VIP trial is going to run out - so not sure what to do.

Please help.
Many thanks.

1st time charter after 2 MC

Hi all. I just thought someone could look at my chart and let me know what you think. It is getting close to D-Day (AF) and I'm getting nervous. This would be TTC #1 and I have no idea what to expect. Right now I just feel like I'm having normal PMS.(which makes me sad if it is.) But also, I'm not sure if my temps being so up & down show that it won't happen this month. I temp 1st thing before I get out of bed but it is at different times. Some mornings it is much earlier than others. Will that make a big difference? If you could check it out, that would be awesome.

Thanks!
Jennifer
My Ovulation Chart

redwine - yes, that definitely makes a difference. you are supposed to take your temperature at the same time every day before getting out of bed. i set an alarm, even on days that i don't have to get up until later, just to make sure my temperature is taken at the same time.

rocky - i enjoy the VIP services more than the basic, but it depends on what you are looking for.

i used to use the temp adjuster working crazy shifts. i think i must have got the vip membership no idea what thediffeence is now

jeez your back on the horse quick Mrskc. we'r starting again at x mas but will temp or something first.

4 am been up for over an hour with a wide awake baby drained both boobs spatback bck some bottle when the boobs were empty and hasnow moved on to her pacifier eyes open hiccuping away

@molly: we are not not trying if you know what I mean:winkwink:. we arent using protection either so if we get a bfp......great:happydance:

@plb: congrats again and again:cloud9:!

Hiya, just wondering if someone could help me and look at my chart???... Ive had 3 high temps over the last 3 days and it looks like ive had a thermal shift... But Fertility Friend hasnt detected ovulation??? Getting a little worried i havent ovulated when i thought x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->