New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

don't worry if :witch gets a wiggle on we shall be looking at mine

hi ladies,
anyone can check my chart and tell me what you think? did ff put correct ov day etc? thanks x

according to your cm and everything..I think I'd agree with FF...are you late now?

I am late but I have PCOS and very irregular periods so I don't know. I got bfns as u can see on my chart but im clutching to last straw that some women get late bfps and maybe im one of them ...

it's still possible hun! Lots of women get very late bfp's..good luck xx

I think it's wrong :)P at PLB)

I think yto O'd on day 35/6 and that is a beatiful rise which would make you 5dpo. It's your CP dictating your cross hairs I think try removing it for that day and see what it does. CP's are cheeky little blights and not to be trusted. Hope yo caught teh eggy hun

I am late but I have PCOS and very irregular periods so I don't know. I got bfns as u can see on my chart but im clutching to last straw that some women get late bfps and maybe im one of them ...

Hi valerie, I used to chart when I was ttc as I have pcos which shown threw my blood work test as I wasn't ovulating evry month or when I did it wasn't strong ie the eggy wasn't gd I have a 28/31 day cycle . I went on metformin which helped but what I think got me my bfp was isoflavones as they are like clomid and take them like u do clomid as they strenghend ovulation then on my second month trying isoflavones I got my bfp, just thought it might help and be an option for u to try ... Hope u dnt mind me giving that advice... Il be back to ttc number 3 soon as we want to close together plus won't know how long it cud take,,,,, so il be back on metformin :-( not nice but they help plus isoflavones and maybe charting

hey shell we're ntnp my oh is never here so not alot of chances here lol

Hi valerie, I used to chart when I was ttc as I have pcos which shown threw my blood work test as I wasn't ovulating evry month or when I did it wasn't strong ie the eggy wasn't gd I have a 28/31 day cycle . I went on metformin which helped but what I think got me my bfp was isoflavones as they are like clomid and take them like u do clomid as they strenghend ovulation then on my second month trying isoflavones I got my bfp, just thought it might help and be an option for u to try ... Hope u dnt mind me giving that advice... Il be back to ttc number 3 soon as we want to close together plus won't know how long it cud take,,,,, so il be back on metformin :-( not nice but they help plus isoflavones and maybe charting

I am on Metformin at the moment and I took soya isoflavones this cycle and did chart, a bit confused when i actually ov'ed. Im taking Agnus Castus now as i want to regulate my cycles and then if i don't get bfp but at least get regular cycles, I may give soya isoflavones another chance. I know that i cannot take soya and AC together as they cancel each other out.

Thanks for advice anyway! x

how long have you been on metformin? I wouldgive it a few months to work if youv not been on it long before trying any thing else as they are hormone alterers and your hormones are on the blink as it is. Good luck

Valerie sometimes if ur charts not showing clear ovulation my gyno told me it's because I did ov even thow my body worked up to it but didn't release an eggy! Tracking ur cm is a gd way of knowing when ur fertile!

Hi molly looks like our little baby girls are very close in age! Mine has her injections tomo :-(

abby is 1 day older and they share a middle name lol

Hey All :hugs:

Would someone mind looking at my chart please as im a little confused :wacko:

Does this look triphasic to anyone? Im no expert at all but from what ive read on here and on net in general i thought it could be yet FF isnt telling me that it is ( I only assume it tells you if it is as I dont think ive ever had one before) :dohh:

I also think I ovulated a day earlier than what FF is saying but because I had alot of night waking I dont think my temp is correct for sun 31st so the dip is actually 5dpo and not 4dpo.

Thanks Everyone and :dust: to all xxx

It's looking good. Hoping its a successful dip and roflat your drinking cold have done the trick and relaxed that eggy

I am new to charting...3 days new :haha: Am just wondering how important is it to temp at the exact same time every day? Can I be an hour in either direction? How much does it effect my temp?

it's just to give yourself a control really. i used to temp roughly the same time and my charts were accurate enough to track ovulation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->