New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I am new to charting...3 days new :haha: Am just wondering how important is it to temp at the exact same time every day? Can I be an hour in either direction? How much does it effect my temp?

I agree with Pichi, it helps to take it at the same time to better pinpoint ovulation!:thumbup:

its deffinatly better I used to work shifts and had crazy charts lol

Does everyone agree with where ff said I ovulated? I am completely new to charting so don't know how this works...the only reason I ask is that I normally get o' pain and i didn't this month (but this is also my first cycle without my IUD). FF said I ovulated on sat, and sat night I started to get this full feeling in my uterus (almost like you get when your pregnant - and no I am not) and it got heavier and heavier, last night being the worse so it was like this for those 3 days my temp was slowly rising and today is seems to be gone, and I noticed a big rise in my temp so do you think I o'd yesterday? Any info would be nice, I know absolutely nothing about charting, this is my 1st cycle trying it out :)

FF isn't 100% sure you o'd then what was your CM like and did you feel like you could hump your OH on the kitchen table?

I really didn't notice any CM this month, I've been spotting almost every day, have had some large chunks of goo (sorry tmi) just fall right out of me, almost like jello, very very odd, tinted light brown, like the rest of my spotting but it wasn't cm that I could tell...this cycle has been a little off since having my IUD removed.

:laugh2: not too ready to mount hubby on the table, though I don't have a high sex drive anyway :blush: so I can never tell from that

Wish I had used OPKs this month, will def be ordering some for next!

this will be a strange month to track because your IUD ... heh

remember to temp from the very start of your cycle too and you'll get a more reliable OV date :thumbup:

yeah, thanks hun, I had to wait for my thermo to arrive in the mail this month.

I'm not temping ntil a certain young lady sleeps through. I'll never get it right otherwise

Please help ... does no rise in BBT definatley mean no ovulation? xx

pretty much. u can have a cycle and not ovulate (an anovulatory cycle)

Oh :( I think that happened last month, hopefully not this month aswell x

if you keep an eye on your cycles you'll be able to tell :) if it happens a few times in a row you can ask for clomid etc... from your dr

if you keep an eye on your cycles you'll be able to tell :) if it happens a few times in a row you can ask for clomid etc... from your dr

I have 2 months left before I can go to my doctor, I spoke to them but I gotta book if I hit a year TTC. I am using CBFM and temping so I have something to show when I go x

it's amazing what you find out about your cycles when you start charting isn't it?

good luck xx

Thankyou, ff has put crosshairs for 3 days ago but my cbfm doesn't agree so it changed to dotted. I think this happened last month too then my temp dropped and it removed it x

what are your cycles averaging at? i have found that on average my cycles are 33 days BUT there is the odd cycle that just goes all to pot (like my last months!) i looked at your chart for last month and i don't think you OV'd.

do you take your temp every morning at the same time after the same amount of sleep? (roughly)

I don't think I did either. Yes same time same amount of sleep last months short cycle suprised me, i was expecting about 30 - 32 but I am yet to have a cycle with the same amount of days as a previous one. Hope I OV this month x

how long have you been charting for? i started charting as soon as i came off the pill and my cycles were never the same amount 3 months running... i was lucky to fall pregnant on my 3rd cycle but i had OPKs, temping the works haah

This is my second month charting, I didnt want to obsess to start with but when I got to 8 month off pill I decided to get more proactive x

humph this is a weird cycle I was expecting some nice ewcm day 18 ish but had some more around day 13 stupidly didnt take note. now we are onto creamy so if i have o'd i can't take note of it. I was expecting a 31 day cycle but thinking we maybe looking more 28 days i only get creamy post O. Jeewz how the heck do i know this?
Mrs B. def doen't look like your o'ing but atleast you have amunition for teh doctors mine liked charting but said bin OPKs when we were trying for Abby.

If by some miracle we have hit the nail on the head first time I would be expecting 2 weeks later than my sister inlaw which with SPD would probably mean theyhave similer birthdays and be a year younger than abby almost exactly. haha i can but wish. Pichi are you still ntnping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->