New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i THINK i OV'd yesterday as my temp has bounced from 36.04 to 36.36

hi i am new to this thread. i a 36yrs and i decided to start charting after i found out i have pcos in my right ovary. i slept in air condition for the past three nights and i will like to know if that will effect my readings on the bbt?

Do your temps before ovulation mean anything?? My chart looks nothing like last month, I am constantly dropping and got my lowest temp ever this morning, 96.89, I don't usually drop below 97.2 :confused: I am also using the CBFM for the 1st time this month and today being CD14 I still have a LOW read...not sure what's going on!

temps before OV don't really mean anything. they're there for giving you a baseline temp really. Temps after don't really mean anything either to be honest. as long as you can see a clear shift in temps it's fine.

sometimes people experience a dip for implantation (i did at 5dpo with Pixie)

YOur probably going to O in the next day or 2. Still captain creamy here not a hope in hell of acuratly temping

Pichi how come our tickers say different cycle days?

because FF counted my spotting day as cd1 so i'm actually 1 day ahead. i also think i'm going to be a 36 day cycle by the time of OV. OV'd cd 25 so my LP is usually around 11 days

Hi everyone I'm new here, start charting for the 1st time tomorrow morning as AF just decided to arrive.

I o'd this month :):) , but now temps are on their way down so makes me think I'm out this month

i'm late at OV'ing this month too - my cycle is going to be like 38 this month! and people wonder why i temp, lol

I o'd on day 10 so was quite early in comparison to other people, but its my first temping cycle that has picked it up so I was quite excited. only problem is once the temp was up 3 days to confirm it its too late lol. At least I have an Idea for next month hey

Im using a cbfm but its just not showing anything other than highs! i got a new one coming in post for next month :)

Im using a cbfm but its just not showing anything other than highs! i got a new one coming in post for next month :)

I have the opposite problem :rofl: Mine isn't showing anything but lows! CD15 today and had a big spike in temp, so I thought for sure I'd have a high reading on the monitor... :nope: I am so confused. Do I believe the temps or the sticks I am peeing on :wacko:

glad you o'd this month though hun! :happydance:

I have the opposite problem :rofl: Mine isn't showing anything but lows! CD15 today and had a big spike in temp, so I thought for sure I'd have a high reading on the monitor... :nope: I am so confused. Do I believe the temps or the sticks I am peeing on :wacko:

glad you o'd this month though hun! :happydance:

Thankyou, me too, made me feel loads better seing in on the screen :) , I think I normally O as I have experienced sickness aroung ov time before so that tipped my opinion to that last month was a random month no oving. But we'll see with next month.

Is your monitor new? If so, I would go with the monitor until you can see a pattern in your temps. I thought I would cut corners and borrow a monitor from a friend, but I think it doesnt like the switch in hormones so I have ordered a new one x

No mine is not new, I also borrowed one from a friend...but I did the reset on it, so I thought I'd be ok? I don't have the money to go out and buy new, if it doesn't work for me no biggie I'll just go back to OPKs.

I did the reset to but its the only thing I can think of as to why its not showing anything! x

Hmmm...I'm going to google it and see if I can find anything on borrowing and reseting. I find it hard to believe they would make those to be used by only 1 person, for the amount of money they cost...but I don't know! Am I reading right, is your birthday tomorrow?? Are you going to test tomorrow??? You'd be 10dpo!! :D What a sweet birthday present that would be!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->