New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Lots of people borrow them so it should be ok, I just am sick of seing highs when I dont think I should be, i want to see that peek, or even a low again! lol. Whats the betting it happens with a brand new one too lol

Yes birthday tomorrow and testing tomorrow at 10dpo :wacko:

I was really hopeful for this month but since temp has dropped I feel I have built my hopes up for nothing. :shrug:

i was a cheapo and just use amazon opks... they worked for me each month :)

hi everyone im new to this thread and i wil like to no if sleeping in air condition will effect my temp readings? thank you

nope ac should not affect you temp specially if its everynight the shift is noticble. righto got my thermometer under my pillow am thinking the body allows for babies waking you. im expecting :witch: soon. Sorry she got you Mrs B

hi there well im new to BnB I Conceived 8yrs ago trying for my daughter just checking my CM and drawing a ovulation chart on paper i tried to get pregnant for 2yrs until i went on F.A i conceived with her after 2months so the F.A did help at that time.. well this time im finding it hard after 8yrs now was trying on and off TTC and gave up hope i guess ](*,) this time iv decided to look at posibliltys and think of doing the usual as most of us girls do when we are TTC :hissy: i guess we are all in the same boat ... Right now im so confused about my ovulation,, iv only been TTC for 2 months this time round.. im taking a 400mg F.A = folic acid and taking 1600mg agnus castus this time,, in those 8yrs of trying again, i went on F.A for 4 months TTC no sucess, then another year i went on F.A for 6 months TTC and still no luck ](*,) im still thinking now what the hell is going on with my body :cry: i descided to look up on the interent and think there must be some possible way my doctor is totally out the question you guys.. because hes a plonker he hasnt got the slightest clue what so ever hes tried to flop me off with NSAID drugs which stands for non ster,anti inflam drugs i thought i may have endometrerosis iv been to gynoecologists have had pelvic scans they cant find nothing wrong with me.... my doctor even surgest i take the coil for my heavy periods :nope: now thats going to not help me get pregnant is it.. :nope: i even went to see a private doctor who is a chinese herbalist but i only toke the treatment for 3 weeks and i thought no way its to expensive so i decided to look up some information on the interent and started taking agnus castus.. im also taking F.A the person who sold me the agnus castus advized me to take it when im ovulating and then continue it again :coffee: well b4 i started taking the agnus castus :shrug: last month i did 9 ovulation strips around my time i was ment to ovulate and every single one was negative so i was kinda confused mmmm :wacko: :grr: i thought something is wrong something cant be right ... so i had no idea at all when i was ovulating it said on the pack even if a faint line was to show its still classed as negative but i hardly had any lines apear just one that was negative and and then when the test dried is showed positive but on the pack it said do not read the test after so many minutes so i asume it was maybe a positive maybe a negative :dohh: this month i decided to go and buy a BBT and do an ovualtion chart and note days of when i have :sex: around the time of my ovualtion i worked out my last CD when i last had my period and going by my fertility calendar and checking my BBT every morning and also checking my CM i thought seen as the ovulation test strips dint work last month and i was getting negatives i would just use my gutt instinct and iv noticed my BBT is up and down like a yoyo one min its going down to 36.1c another day its 35.8c then its 36.2c then its 36.3 then its back down and its up again ..around the time of my ovulation iv checked my CM i have to admitt iv been wearing my husband out :sex: :sleep: :bunny: lol he wants a rest but my cervical mucus to be honest iv hardly got any there too much :sex: i think but iv not noticed any clear egg white what so ever weve been using samsar conceive plus+ i did do my last ovulation strip the day b4 my fertility chart said i was suposed to ovulate that was negative and i brought a few days after some ones that i thought were alot better but same thing happen again it was negative and min i left it to dry n thought i might mark it later and try again tomoz its turned out from a blank negative to flippen positive again and im really getting confused my breasts around my nipples :holly: have been alittle tender today not sore but thinking :dohh: what is going off am i ovulating and these ovulation test strips aint picking LH up and what the hell is going off with my BBT it doesnt make any sense to me i thought im not taking any chances i even stopped my agnus castus for 1 day when i thought i posiblely ovualted and that day when i stopped it which was ment to ov been the day i ovulated i was experiencing period pain and slight lower abdonminal cramps until i started to take the agnus castus the very next day :cry: :confused:

Helloooo,ignore my chart for the mo, I have hormone issues that are still settling post partum.

You thermometer sounds like a standard on not one that will read say 36.86 which is what yo yo need they are very accurate. Yo don't have a fertility friend link so I can't have a look bt if you can get one and transfer your data that would be good.

May be lay off the :sex: a bit if it wearing him out he won't produse quality :sperm:. CM is very accurate but winding your self up will slow things down. drink plenty not sure about AC as I can't take any of these things with out doctor supervision.

Oh and opks are not for every it depends how your body breaks down the hormones as to whether you get a decent result

Hi everyone, I am new!! I hope this is the right thread for me-- there are so many!
I'm 31, ttc #1, first month off bcp (have been on it for almost 15yrs!). Got a couple questions about ovulation and possible symptoms, etc.

Today is cd 12. I started testing for Ov on cd 7, since I have no idea what my cycles will be like now! Using Answer opk test strips. Not very good at the subtle interpretations yet, but I may have gotten a pos LH surge on fri 11am (cd 10). Test looked pretty positive (was darkest I have seen it yet-- I think it was as dark as the control line!??). Was excited but then got definite negative later that night 8pm. Yesterday and today (cd 11 and cd 12) I definitely have cramping (dull and consistent, like mentstrual cramps). Also, opk strips are super negative (like no test line). Could I have had a LH surge on cd 10 and be having ovulation cramps yesterday and today? Or is it more likely that I am just having cramping due to recently stopping bcp? No, I am not charting bbt or anything else, so I have no way of being sure whether or not I am/have ovulated. Do ov cramps happen to anyone else, and do they happen before or on the day of? Any ideas out there?? Thanks!

Yes your LH surge could have been CD10. I get a +opk then a day later I ov.

I will say though your first cycle off the pill might be annoying as withdraw of the pill creates alot of symptoms like pregnancy :)

Thanks Pichi. Yes it will be interesting to see how things go after this bcp thing!! I've heard many women cramp quite a bit intermittently-- hoping that doesn't happen to me too much.

if you go to my journal and click on the ttc section that was my cycle off the bcp. all the symptoms i was getting was leading me to think i was Pg, i wasn't but got pregnant on the 3rd cycle :)

Hi im kayla im 22 and have 2 lil boyz ages 5 and 14months we r currently haveing to try for our 3 due to my periods being irregular i go for months w/o 1. Im in my 1st cycle of bbt wish me luck and any info will help im also usin fertilty friend

Ive never had any trouble until recently idk what my issue is.........i mc in jan ever since then ive only had 2 periods. So i need all the luck i can get and good luck 2 u r u also new 2 charting bbt's?

i've been charting since 2009 :) i'm one of the people who posted in this thread originally haha

I was an irregular visitor but am now hoping that I'm atleast charting bddies with Pichi.

Ive never had any trouble until recently idk what my issue is.........i mc in jan ever since then ive only had 2 periods. So i need all the luck i can get and good luck 2 u r u also new 2 charting bbt's?

Yes, its only my 2nd month charting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->