New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

for some reason fertility friend hasnt detected o yet n im on cd 39 it says my tem is erratic or something if i dnt chart at the same time every morn. could that mess everything up?

fertility friend hasnt picked up o yet and im on cd39 if dnt chart at the same time every morn. could that mess everything up? or am i jus not ovulateing?

oo wait here it is i think https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

you need to go to your chart then sharing and view home page then copy the url that will just take me to the ttc home page

My Ovulation Chart 4 some reason this is showing a wheel instead of my graph................

you didnt' start charting at the start of your cycle so that may be why it's not picking up OV. it can't give you crossbars because it doesn't know what your optimum temp is before OV'ing and also it doesn't know when you ov'd. you could be 7dpo for all it knows as it doesn't have anything previous to compare to

ok yeah thats kinda wat i was thinkin thank u for ur help i was gettin really down thinking im not ov

don't worry about it. the best thing to do when charting is to start on day 1 of your cycle then you can see exactly whats what

thanks ladies well my boys jus woke up from naptime so i gotta go attend to them thanks agin :)

i got curiouse and did 2 readings one by jenny renny and one by ruby which im still waiting 2 get the 1st one says Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March from a cycle that begins in February. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/ birth date is referenced the month of November 2012 - specific reference to the 11th and 19th. i'll post the next one when i get it lets c if ths is tru im hopeing not cuz i would like a girl and 2 b prego sooner wish me luck ladies!

Lol not my cup of tea those things.

Sooo annoyed at myself as i expect to O around day 18 and gess what staying in a caravan with my parents then Duh notsure we'll get anything on target this cycle unless they go see some friends. in the mood or not friday evening it is hmmm satrday morning might be out bum

hopefully u get ur alone time :) i would b so upset if that was the case waiting till the next cycle sounds like ages when u wnt something now!

does it really make a difference if u chart at a diff time every morn. and if yes y? Cuz my chart says my temp fluctuates more then it should and im trying 2 find out if im o'in or not....

Im charting with a baby god why???? So I can't get the wake up times and constant sleep quite right i think it depends how close your temps are to each other.

I just have a quick question for you ladies.. I am TTC with my first child.. this has been my frist month temping as well.. I saw the spike before my positive ovulation test, and also the drop after.. but, is it true my temperature would have stayed elevated if I was pregnant?

it will stay elivated AFTER af was due to come. you can't actually predict pregnancy till you test in all fairness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->