New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

What she said it rises after O'ing then just stays risen you dont actually cook.

finally my chart detected o on cd38 im now 5 dpo and waitin 2 test! Yay so excited

Morning Ladies, 6dpo today and my temperature took a nose dive this morning, could this be due to having a late night and 2 hours less sleep than normal? tamp taken at same time as usual x

Could be an implantation dip ;) I had something similar 5dpo when I conceived with pixie

Good day ladies, i hope you guys can help me out. Im so confused wiht this charting at the moment. Other monhts it went fine but this month i wake up at 5 for some strange reason, i dont get out of bed, just check the time and go back to sleep. Do you think it will affect my temps, if i just not take them then and only take them at 7 when i wake up to get up for the morning?

At the moment i have two charts my one of the temps take when i wake up at the strange times and one where i adjust it using me first temp of waking and then i also take my temp at 7 again.

My Adjusted Ovulation Chart
My Ovulation Chart

This is soooooo confusing.

hmmm they both seem to show similer patterns. I use the first temp im concios to get as my LO is not sleeping through so its the best quality temp i get and a bit spikey but seems to show ovulation etc

Hey ladies! Just popping in to let you know you all are in my thoughts! Praying for healthy babies!

Hi All

Could someone look at my chart please and give me honest opinions.
I was feeling a teeny tiny bit confident that after 16 cycles we may finally have done it but now today my temp has dropped again slightly which i'm guessing isnt a good sign :nope:

Thanks in advance everyone

xx

it's looking good but you'll never know till you take a test :) that's the most accurate test/THING that will tell you if you are pregnant or not

Thanks girls. I know you can't rely on a chart to tell you if you are or not but was just wondered if my chances were looking worse being as had a lower temp today xx

i had a loveley chart last month as did pichi af's still arrived

I'm "old" to charting :haha: but thought I'd pop in here and let you know I'm always around if you need any help with them.

:hug:

HI magicvw tia here hubby and I have been trying to concieve since april of this year, well here is the thing, had a tubal reversal in april doing temp chart through doc. not fertility friend. have had test done, doc says charts look great. got a positive OPK on cycle day 11 beded on days 8,10,11,and 12 now temps were as follows cycle day 8 was 97.9, day 9 was 97.9 day 10 was 97.5, day 11 was 97.5, day 12 was 97.5, day 13 was 97.5, day 14 was 98.1, my question is according to these temps when do you think I ovulated? Please I do hope you can help me.

just joined fertility friend have noo idea how it works, im gutted with myself due to me doing my temp most days and gettin 36.2 and today got 36.6 but i tested 2 hours too late.

Are you using a 2 decimal place thermometer? Those are what are needed when temping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->