New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

well does your thermometer give you a reading like this:

36.2 or this 36.24

the second one is the 1 you want. you'll find it will take you a few weeks to get the swing of temping but before long it becomes second nature :) as long as you have the same amount of sleep behind a temperature reading you should be ok :)

ohhhhhhhhhhh, where do i get one of them from? i had no idea, how bimboish am i, sorry. xxx

Are you using a 2 decimal place thermometer? Those are what are needed when temping :)

this one:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BASAL-TH...are_RL&var=&hash=item66722b939f#ht_9592wt_828

yeah :) plus with that you get opks too :) handy to pinpoint ov

Pichi thats cruel start with temping then use OPK's little buggers are evil!

They've always worked for me. Opks combined with temping and cm awareness, you're onto a winner lol

lol Oh yeah look what happened first time I used OPKs lol. Strawberry!!!!!!

opk has now told me i ovulated on day 15 and day 19? confused.com!!!!!

you can have days of +opks. Both times I've used oops I've fallen pregnant. My pattern is 2 +OPKS before ovulating the day after :)

yup worked last time i used them then promptly ran out

ive gota try super hard to pin point that window sue to hubby only having one million sperm count :( wanna be preggers so muchy!

best way to start as you figure the rest out how longs your cycle? Only takes 1 swimmer not 1 million

cycle seems to be 28 days to 29. i suffer from awful pains every month for the week i ovulate, so bad that like for some of the days i wanna cry, cramps and sharp pains. dont know if thats coming off the pill as i didnt get them when i was on it. our first doctor told us its impossible for us to ever consieve naturally, i cryed so much :( but other docs said not impossible just very low chance!

nice having to dtd with cramps. doctors are sooo rude

yer i wait for cramps to settle, tummy so sensitive to tight trousers or pressure :( and doctors r very rude! some r good though thankfully :0

soreness during OV time is called mittelschmerz or 'mid cycle pain' it's totally normal and it helps you pin point that fertile time ^___^

if you start charting you will be able to see what your average LP is (this is the time from you OV to when you start AF) this gives you a rough idea on when the witch is due every cycle :)

soreness during OV time is called mittelschmerz or 'mid cycle pain' it's totally normal and it helps you pin point that fertile time ^___^

if you start charting you will be able to see what your average LP is (this is the time from you OV to when you start AF) this gives you a rough idea on when the witch is due every cycle :)

really? oh wow so im not weird then? i been docs and no one seems to no wats wrong with me, i feel so uncomfortable. thank u hun, at least im startin to think om not too odd now lol

no you're not the odd one out. lol look up mittelschmerz and you'll see the symptoms.. it can sometimes be confused with appendicitis because the severity of pain/discomfort!

hope you get your BFP soon :) i'm hoping this cycle i'll be lucky after my MC last cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->