New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

yeah i get cramps when eggy is about to be dispatched

I'm still debating that pichi but my cousin recommended a nice orgasm or 2 to improve blood flow down there so practise can't do any harm

you're debating what? my MC? i think it's a defo now since my temps have dropped to pre-ov... onwards and upwards i say

Damn it I'm having words with hunch area of my brain. Can't blame a girl to holding on to her Bump buddy for as long as possible. I shall yet again be cheering you on that means I owe you a test pants

bless you both and thank u, ur the only ppl who have replied to my properly on here :) thanks

no you're not the odd one out. lol look up mittelschmerz and you'll see the symptoms.. it can sometimes be confused with appendicitis because the severity of pain/discomfort!

hope you get your BFP soon :) i'm hoping this cycle i'll be lucky after my MC last cycle

sooo sorri to hear that sweetie

hiii can anyone read my chart tell me what they think as im clueless lol: https://i44.tinypic.com/28u60rb.jpg

I would guess that you are around 11 dpo... But obviously since there are so many temps missing its hard to say

I would guess that you are around 11 dpo... But obviously since there are so many temps missing its hard to say

thanks hun, what do you think of my temps at the min? some temps maybe missing due to alarm not going off or forgettin as its my first chart. xxx

The overall look of your chart does show you ov'd. You can't really tell with just looking at temps that your pregnant but... If your temperature stays up that could be a good sign :D

The overall look of your chart does show you ov'd. You can't really tell with just looking at temps that your pregnant but... If your temperature stays up that could be a good sign :D

really :) thanks ill keep you updated, i soo hope so as its so unlikey and we have our ivf first meeting this fri :( then if af hasnt come its a test sat am!

If your temps are high for say the next 7 days that could be a good sign.

How long have you been ttc for? (if you don't mind me asking)

Honestlt not long, four months. But we r on a time limit as they told us we can't really consieve naturally due to hubby not having hardly any sperm and that's because he has lots of cysts that need removing. They can't b removed as that them cud make him compleastly spermless so they are going to talk to us about having ivf and cysts removed at the same time. I don't really want ivf so in the meantime have been mega doing all I can for nfp. I'm so new to it all and had no idea how complicated tring for a baby is :( ly xxx

Icklebean!!!!! that lonely sperm did it lol so much for infertility

Icklebean!!!!! that lonely sperm did it lol so much for infertility

lol i freggin know!! and on friday they said the forward movement of sperm was only 20 percent so less chance than i thought!!! oh my lifey im preggy!!!! arhhhhhhhhhhhhh loving it :baby::cloud9:

well one knew what it was doing fingers crossed for you

fingers crossed everything goes well for you :) i'm in the 2ww almost again u__u

Wow it's been a long time since I've been on this thread girlies, Congrats on your pregnancy Icklebean

you girls are amazng thanks!!!!!!!
pichi hope the wait isnt too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"