New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sniff, these lost babies are making me sad today I hope they are playing together nicely somewhere

Opinions needed please ... FF had cross hairs on CD 16, it has now moved to 19... what do you think?xx

i would say CD19 is more likely as the temps you're getting are now above the temps before hand if that makes sense?

looks about right my Abby chart was like that rather annoying isn't it?

What thermometer is the best one to get? On amazon there is a baby mad one, is that ok?

as long it's 2 decimal places you're fine :)

look for a basal body temperature thermometer

Thanks hun, I'm due on tomorrow. Got brown cm so i guess I'm out so thought i would start charting x

charting is good. i've done it for a good few years now

Do you think it improves your chances? How? I use opks now and just dtd everyday during fertile time x

I can tell exactly when I've ovulated and also I know my luteal phase now so I know when I am due on too. I fell pregnant both times using opks - sadly last one resulted in a mc but we are back to trying and hopefully we will catch that egg this month

Also girls, I'm on cd2, I haven't started temping during my period is that ok? I was going to wait until it finished x

you'v a 27 day cycle so i'd temp orally or you could miss the rise ff is a temperamental creature

not temping during your AF won't really do much damage but it's better to start charting as soon as you can to indicate what your temps are like :)

am i the only person who does it orally?

that does not read well

No I do as well but to get your coverline you only need 5 or so temps before ov :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->